Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58194

    Check Your In Box

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    On your 2nd visit of course.
    Please check your In Box.

  2. #58193

    Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Went by yesterday and the place is still up and running as usual. Lisa is still there providing the typical services. I did hear a couple of latinas talking in the back. Didn't see them though.
    I stopped by and visited with the 6' foot tall Latina. Plain looking with big ass, tits, and stomach. Not much teasing during the massage and allowed to roam OTC. On the flip, offered pricey extras. Probably not a repeat for me.

  3. #58192

    New visits

    Tried Mama Massage on Veterans Memorial in Austell. Strictly legit and that was expected. Damn good massage. Totally another level compared to a CAMP. I keep forgetting to do this more often.

    New place sited in W Cobb. Springs Massage. Kroger Plaza on Macland and Lost Mountain. Only open 2 wks. I will give it a whirl and report back. I popped in and said hi.

  4. #58191

    FIA Meaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde321  [View Original Post]
    What is FIA?
    Finger in ass or.

    Digit in the hole. Petting the starfish. Poking the danger zone. No pink all stink. Scooping for chocolate. Hitchhiking on Brown rd.

  5. #58190
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde321  [View Original Post]
    What is FIA?
    Finger in ass.

  6. #58189
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into Sunshine in Duluth. https://www.google.com/search?client...el=fs&q=duluth+sunshine+massage.

    Intended only legit massage after my appointment with a K-girl. Kind of an upscale place. Provider was a rather big bodied Latina that was not attractive to me at all. Prior to the flip there was no overt teasing, but I quickly became undraped. She did some deep thigh work and wasn't shy about grazing the right spots now and then. On the flip she was "accidentally" grazing my package with her hands, forearms, draped blouse and sometimes belly as she worked my stomach, thighs and groin. I was eventually quite ready for her to take care of business, but this went on for quite a while. I started to wonder if she was going to DIY me. But no, the session ended with a decent L1 finish + FIA unsolicited.
    What is FIA?

  7. #58188

    Sunshine

    Stopped into Sunshine in Duluth. https://www.google.com/search?client...el=fs&q=duluth+sunshine+massage.

    Intended only legit massage after my appointment with a K-girl. Kind of an upscale place. Provider was a rather big bodied Latina that was not attractive to me at all. Prior to the flip there was no overt teasing, but I quickly became undraped. She did some deep thigh work and wasn't shy about grazing the right spots now and then. On the flip she was "accidentally" grazing my package with her hands, forearms, draped blouse and sometimes belly as she worked my stomach, thighs and groin. I was eventually quite ready for her to take care of business, but this went on for quite a while. I started to wonder if she was going to DIY me. But no, the session ended with a decent L1 finish + FIA unsolicited.

  8. #58187

    A Spa

    I was close by this evening, so I decided to pull up and check out some of the new young talent that I've seen advertised on RR. Mamasan answers the door and walks me to the room. She asks me if I've been there before. Even though this was my first visit, I tell her no. House fee is. 8 and she leaves me to get comfortable for the massage. Shortly after, a slightly younger woman walks in maybe late 40's early 50's to take care of me. The language barrier makes is a little difficult to communicate but $$ for everything. I'm here to see how things go so I'm ok with it and we proceed. There was some good pressure applied to my upper back but that was about it. Most of the massage was just rubbing. She did apply some type of reiki technique which was different and the breathing that she was doing was very.

    Stimulating. She asked me to Flip and after about 5 minutes or so the cover goes on and some what of a CBJ was had before the mish was given. She would let me take too much control so I proceeded with the mish until I blew in the cover. I may revisit but I will be trying other spaces.

  9. #58186

    Adore

    Anyone know where CoCo and Sunny are working now? Feel free to PM me if you wish to keep it private. When I called Adore the other day the owner had me go to Ivy. Ivy is great and has some solid talent but the Adore girls weren't there.

  10. #58185
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Clear your Inbox.
    Fire away.

  11. #58184

    YaYa spa

    Anyone been to YaYa spa recently? Is it still open 24 hours? It's been awhile since I last visited, I assume all the regulars are gone.

  12. #58183

    Clear Your Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by CastingLures  [View Original Post]
    Seemed like the last year or so they were getting pretty aggressive with the fun. Maybe the word got out.

    Bella from ease / enjoy showed up there for the last few months.
    Clear your Inbox.

  13. #58182
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Anna's place on Peachtree Parkway gone. Anyone know why? Been there for years.

    It's getting lonely out here.
    Seemed like the last year or so they were getting pretty aggressive with the fun. Maybe the word got out.

    Bella from ease / enjoy showed up there for the last few months.

  14. #58181

    Another One Bites the Dust

    Anna's place on Peachtree Parkway gone. Anyone know why? Been there for years.

    It's getting lonely out here.

  15. #58180

    I Love Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    I read this after a visit of my own. Yes it was not even close. She kept me covered the entire time.

    I kind of guessed as much.

    But, I'm a little confused. Some of the hints I thought I had from other AMPs were "have you been here before" and a sink and faucet in the room.

    I was also asked if I wanted a deep tissue.

    I there a code I missed.

    It seems as if the "I love Massage" on 78 is "No Love".
    Yeah I haven't seen a sink in the room in years since I went to a spa in Cumberland area where they provided L2 and L3. I think maybe the space was a beauty shop or something previously before they rented space. I Love Massage on 78 definitely "No Love" LOL. Supposedly another I Love Massage in Lithonia but I have not been to this location yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape