Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 59516
-
02-28-25 08:52 #56756Senior Member

Posts: 355Elite
I think that her name was Jessica but I'm not positive. I didn't see any other talent and they problem don't have another 6 footer walking around there.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 17:58 #56755Banned Member

Posts: 307Did you
Did you get a name, and was there other talent.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 16:12 #56754Senior Member

Posts: 312Haha
*Golf Clap*.
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuyIsMe
[View Original Post]
Made me laugh.
-
02-27-25 15:33 #56753Senior Member

Posts: 256Good report on Terrachi
Were there any indications of anything else on the menu? You can pm me.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 11:39 #56752Senior Member

Posts: 240Check Your In Box
Please check your In Box.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 10:24 #56751Senior Member

Posts: 355Elite
I stopped by and visited with the 6' foot tall Latina. Plain looking with big ass, tits, and stomach. Not much teasing during the massage and allowed to roam OTC. On the flip, offered pricey extras. Probably not a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 18:20 #56750Senior Member

Posts: 177New visits
Tried Mama Massage on Veterans Memorial in Austell. Strictly legit and that was expected. Damn good massage. Totally another level compared to a CAMP. I keep forgetting to do this more often.
New place sited in W Cobb. Springs Massage. Kroger Plaza on Macland and Lost Mountain. Only open 2 wks. I will give it a whirl and report back. I popped in and said hi.
-
02-26-25 12:40 #56749Regular Member

Posts: 14FIA Meaning
Finger in ass or.
Originally Posted by Hyde321
[View Original Post]
Digit in the hole. Petting the starfish. Poking the danger zone. No pink all stink. Scooping for chocolate. Hitchhiking on Brown rd.
-
02-26-25 12:34 #56748Regular Member

Posts: 13Finger in ass.
Originally Posted by Hyde321
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:07 #56747Senior Member

Posts: 68What is FIA?
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 10:10 #56746Senior Member

Posts: 177Sunshine
Stopped into Sunshine in Duluth. https://www.google.com/search?client...el=fs&q=duluth+sunshine+massage.
Intended only legit massage after my appointment with a K-girl. Kind of an upscale place. Provider was a rather big bodied Latina that was not attractive to me at all. Prior to the flip there was no overt teasing, but I quickly became undraped. She did some deep thigh work and wasn't shy about grazing the right spots now and then. On the flip she was "accidentally" grazing my package with her hands, forearms, draped blouse and sometimes belly as she worked my stomach, thighs and groin. I was eventually quite ready for her to take care of business, but this went on for quite a while. I started to wonder if she was going to DIY me. But no, the session ended with a decent L1 finish + FIA unsolicited.
-
02-26-25 01:13 #56745Regular Member

Posts: 11A Spa
I was close by this evening, so I decided to pull up and check out some of the new young talent that I've seen advertised on RR. Mamasan answers the door and walks me to the room. She asks me if I've been there before. Even though this was my first visit, I tell her no. House fee is. 8 and she leaves me to get comfortable for the massage. Shortly after, a slightly younger woman walks in maybe late 40's early 50's to take care of me. The language barrier makes is a little difficult to communicate but $$ for everything. I'm here to see how things go so I'm ok with it and we proceed. There was some good pressure applied to my upper back but that was about it. Most of the massage was just rubbing. She did apply some type of reiki technique which was different and the breathing that she was doing was very.
Stimulating. She asked me to Flip and after about 5 minutes or so the cover goes on and some what of a CBJ was had before the mish was given. She would let me take too much control so I proceeded with the mish until I blew in the cover. I may revisit but I will be trying other spaces.
-
02-25-25 09:07 #56744Senior Member

Posts: 674Adore
Anyone know where CoCo and Sunny are working now? Feel free to PM me if you wish to keep it private. When I called Adore the other day the owner had me go to Ivy. Ivy is great and has some solid talent but the Adore girls weren't there.
-
02-24-25 22:01 #56743Senior Member

Posts: 81Fire away.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 17:57 #56742Senior Member

Posts: 415YaYa spa
Anyone been to YaYa spa recently? Is it still open 24 hours? It's been awhile since I last visited, I assume all the regulars are gone.












Reply With Quote





