Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Right time

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her last week and she said minimum starts at 200 so I passed. All the pics she sent me were heavily filtered like her ad too.
    I've seen her in the past just keep checking her ads. Her minimum drops periodically I had her for 150 HH. Pictures are filtered but she doesn't look bad at all. Well she didn't a few months ago. She's a freak for sure and like it rough and can take it down the throat pretty good also.

  2. #17734

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks very pretty. Granted they seem to have fallen rather flat in the extra pics. But still looking good. I've reached out a couple times and got a morning back. But no other replies. Anyone have any luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/183141714
    Saw her last week. There is a reason her pics are so heavily filtered, she must wear wigs and she wasn't wearing one for me and is covered in candy scabs. Aside from that, pics are accurate. Best to avoid unless you're into that.

  3. #17733
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks very pretty. Granted they seem to have fallen rather flat in the extra pics. But still looking good. I've reached out a couple times and got a morning back. But no other replies. Anyone have any luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/183141714
    I reached out to her last week and she said minimum starts at 200 so I passed. All the pics she sent me were heavily filtered like her ad too.

  4. #17732

    Check this post out

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks very pretty. Granted they seem to have fallen rather flat in the extra pics. But still looking good. I've reached out a couple times and got a morning back. But no other replies. Anyone have any luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/183141714
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Reports/page7#text=%23-, 17631,-AsianFlyer32.

  5. #17731

    Verification selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    So the so called verification selfie I got from her, must be very dated then.
    I got the same pictures, which is why I set up the date. I think she's the same one, but did not look nearly as good.

  6. #17730

    She looks good

    Has anyone seen this one? She looks very pretty. Granted they seem to have fallen rather flat in the extra pics. But still looking good. I've reached out a couple times and got a morning back. But no other replies. Anyone have any luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/183141714

  7. #17729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Lady nv or Envy

    Had a great rendezvous with nv, everything is exactly has has been reported. Definitely plan on a repeat she's super nice and will make you at home. Not giving out digits rtf for the intel ya need.

  8. #17728
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    It is very interesting that the post comes with a bold upper case phrase in the bottom that says: "POSTING THIS FOR MY GIRL HER NUMBER IS 3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6". Maybe is her manager?
    So the so called verification selfie I got from her, must be very dated then.

  9. #17727
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    She's for real, but does not look as good as her pictures imply. She has a lot of miles on her, so if you're into high mileage girls then she's the one for you.
    Thanks man was going to see her to if it wasn't for this post. Saved me some $$.

  10. #17726
    It is very interesting that the post comes with a bold upper case phrase in the bottom that says: "POSTING THIS FOR MY GIRL HER NUMBER IS 3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6". Maybe is her manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    I was just going to ask about her as well, yesterday was the first time I've ever gotten a reply from her, and she quoted $$, $$ $$50.

    Was also wondering if anyone has had a dream with her.

  11. #17725

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Laudbackguy678  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone wanted to see if this post is legit and what you thought about her. Like blondes with wavy hair but she's changed her number a few times past few days so worried it's a trap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...6/106561033213
    She's for real, but does not look as good as her pictures imply. She has a lot of miles on her, so if you're into high mileage girls then she's the one for you.

  12. #17724
    Quote Originally Posted by Laudbackguy678  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone wanted to see if this post is legit and what you thought about her. Like blondes with wavy hair but she's changed her number a few times past few days so worried it's a trap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...6/106561033213
    I was just going to ask about her as well, yesterday was the first time I've ever gotten a reply from her, and she quoted $$, $$ $$50.

    Was also wondering if anyone has had a dream with her.

  13. #17723

    Who is NV's Duo Pal

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Lady NV does not disappoint! A welcoming addition to the Brevard mongering community! Saw her yesterday for an equally pleasant visit! Told me that for the next couple of days maybe be doing Duos with her girlfriend! Now, THAT sounds interesting.
    Hey Willie. Any clue, description. Or better yet. A photo of NV's menage a trois partner?

  14. #17722

    She legit?

    Hey everyone wanted to see if this post is legit and what you thought about her. Like blondes with wavy hair but she's changed her number a few times past few days so worried it's a trap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...6/106561033213

  15. #17721

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Lady NV does not disappoint! A welcoming addition to the Brevard mongering community! Saw her yesterday for an equally pleasant visit! Told me that for the next couple of days maybe be doing Duos with her girlfriend! Now, THAT sounds interesting.
    Wow!! That would be amazing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape