Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 7923
-
03-04-25 04:49 #7233Senior Member

Posts: 160I've been eyeing the place but is just as far as visiting Orlando for me and I might as well do that. I did see them advertising in CL. The lady who answered the phone speaks English fluently.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 17:32 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 1232JC massage titusville
I haven't seen any reviews guess I might have to TOFTT sometime in the near future and report.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 00:00 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 269There is no Ocean Spa Palm Bay that I'm aware of. If you're referring to the Beachside location, pay them a visit, bring some extra cash and report back.
Originally Posted by DivRedd
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 15:09 #7230Regular Member

Posts: 4Ocean Spa in Palm Bay
Does anyone have any experience with ocean spa in Palm Bay? Just wondering if they offer any extras or FS. I'm looking for a good FS parlor in or close to Palm Bay.
-
02-27-25 19:00 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 269Yep that's her. I can tell by the teeth.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 14:10 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 47Thought that might be the case after I got there. I had never been to the other place but had read some post about it way back when I was searching that area.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 12:12 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 160This is the owner of Miracle Healing Spa in Rockledge also Legit.
Originally Posted by MWood66
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 11:02 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 47Toftt
This popped up as a new listing. I thought it looked promising so I TOFTT. Made appointment and off I go.
Two decent looking Asian ladies. Same girl as in pic. Shown to the room undressed and waited. No forms to fill out and no I'd check so I thought this is a good sign. BUT, strictly ligit with great massage but nothing close to teasing or extras. Maybe if new, its YMMV but nothing for me.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50259/
-
02-26-25 11:51 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 517Good spots
Hey, I'm good at keeping secrets. Can you share some of the mentioned spots with me?
Originally Posted by MWood66
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 11:41 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 1949Therealone321
Hey buddy, no offense, but when you PM me asking for a number of a UTR, try clearing out your in box so that I can reply! Since the last time you posted was 2017, I certainly understand why! Apparently you are still reading this Forum as many others do, just not posting! Try it! It helps everyone! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Therealone321
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 01:53 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 1232Yes. I've had the cellophane wrap BJ with top up and pants down for roaming a few times there.
Originally Posted by Shinobu27
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 17:08 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 32Which one did you go to?
Originally Posted by RubATugTugPro
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 14:24 #7221Regular Member

Posts: 9Tomo massage
Does anyone know if TOMO in Rockledge offers any other extras besides happy ending HJ? Like does anybody in there do FS, BJ, Topless, anything of the sort? Much appreciated if you have any information!
-
02-25-25 13:24 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 69Ocean
Mama met me at the door probably 100 yrs old, told me she was going to pass me along to her little sister who was probably 40 ish a little chunky but a great "therapist" non the less.
I move to the room, mama wants to watch me undress all the while telling me little sister will do every thing for 1 1/4 Mario's.
Lay on my back, I know the massage is going to suck so I went right for the gusto. Mama comes over and starts playing with junior, BBJ for like 2 min, then tells me "tastes good."
Then little sister comes in and Mama watches the action, I only went for the BBJ no FS, mama watched all the action. All in all I have been back twice in two weeks. Enjoyed myself.
-
02-25-25 11:19 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 52Such a damn shame, SMH.
Originally Posted by Lionel53
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






