Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13008
-
02-25-25 12:53 #10188Regular Member

Posts: 19"Lebron James book club reading room" Sweet Jeebus, that is hilarious!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 12:48 #10187Regular Member

Posts: 19Amy and Cici are both great choices. Hard to choose a favorite with those two.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 12:46 #10186Regular Member

Posts: 19Amy at Garden Spa in Culver City
Love this place. Good parking situation around the back. Just take the alley before Sepulveda. The entrance is discreet. The place is pretty new and really clean. I have seen a quite a few girls here, and they are always young and hot. No drama and no haggling.
This time I decided to make Amy my short-term girlfriend.
I called and ahead and made an appointment with Amy. Amy is just my type. Beautiful face with long black hair. A great set of boobs. A great, warm smile. And I love the way her little ass swings when she walks. I have seen her before, and I am glad that she is back. Great attitude, too. I love her smooth skin.
She led me back to the room, and had me strip down. Her massage skills are just fine and ordinarily that would warrant a full paragraph, but I was too busy thinking about the fun to come, since I had seen her before, I knew that this was going to be great. She encouraged me to flip, which was good, because my hard dick was basically a kickstand at this point. She nodded with approval--I handed her the tip--and she left to get some supplies.
She came back and got naked. I love to see her naked! After she brushed her tits over my chest and dick, she gave me some excellent BBBJ while my hands explored her body. After about 5 minutes of great sucking, she asked if I wanted to fuck her. I did, but first I laid her down and I went down on that smooth, juicy pussy until she shuddered and came. From there it was time for the main event.
She slipped the cover on and got up on the table. We started with K9 so I could enjoy a view of that ass and cup her tits from behind. I gently drilled her in that position until I wanted to pop. Then I flipped her over so that I could kiss her, feel those tits against my chest, feel her legs around my back. I want to slow it down, but she felt the urgency and grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against her and squeezed that kitty. I blew a load in the bag and let her clean me up. 10 out of 10. Would recommend. Will return!
-
02-25-25 08:55 #10185Senior Member

Posts: 818Yes, Amy and Cici are there now. Very low traffic, being a new shop. Amy seems to be MMS and runs a tight ship. Amy has great breasts & nipples. Both are friendly and attentive. I'm lucky to have such a great resource only a few minutes from home.
Originally Posted by Slicer4
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 00:15 #10184Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: near L. B.
Try this one. Not far from L. B.
Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma
[View Original Post]
Mondo.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-i-bea...ower-ca-191706#rubmaps.
-
02-24-25 23:07 #10183Senior Member

Posts: 241The rear-parking and access to this place is SOOOOO much better than the 'other locations' in Culver. And I appreciate the enclosed individual rooms, with attention to cleanliness of the store. They too rotate teams, Zoey was fun before leaving, I think now it is Cici and Amy, and?
Originally Posted by FreeDsr13
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 22:12 #10182Senior Member

Posts: 761Those natural E's sound appealing but with no mention of body type, I'm afraid of walking into a a stocky stump.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 17:42 #10181Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Top Acupuncture. Amy.
So, MMS messaged me to let me know that a new provider has arrived and is ready for some business. Unfortunately, I don't have much information about her, but I'm sharing what I got.
Amy is Chinese. Mid 20's. Medium height; over 5'00". Brown eyes. Blonde shoulder length hair. Natural E breast. Kitty is trimmed. No tattoos.
Service: GFE, BBBJ, CIM, DFK, 69, TUMA, CFS.
I hope this information is helpful for you mongers that are in the area. Good luck. Stay safe.
-
02-24-25 16:52 #10180Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Rl is usually 50 for 30 min and at least 14 p tip. I have so much fucken money I pay 70 for an hour and 160 tip. If I am hard as clay Aiken at a boy scout meeting I give 20 o.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 16:26 #10179Senior Member

Posts: 75NICE Rubecca
What was the bill?
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 13:16 #10178Senior Member

Posts: 139Any massage parlors near Long Beach?
Hey guys, I've been out of the hobby for a while. Does anyone know of any massage parlors or FS spots near the Long Beach area? Looking for hot girls more than service.
-
02-23-25 20:52 #10177Senior Member

Posts: 92I've only been to dtla one. So I don't know if I can say they are good. But I enjoy going there when I'm not looking for FS. PM me if you want their ig. I made dummy account and only book with them through ig. Or I just walk in. Kiana has BANGING body. But her face is kinda derpy imo. But again. Her body is banging to the bang bang. I heard she offers FS. Maurie gives really good HJ. I loved it. Both Kiana and Maurie are not fat. I would say curvy in a great way. Diosa is little skinny hotty who has crack head voice. Small a cup, lots of tattoo. I sometimes am in the mood for someone like her. Okay handjob. She also offers FS.
Originally Posted by Fielder
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 20:37 #10176Senior Member

Posts: 441I went to lucky spa in Gardena and I saw Amie (or Amy, she's a little chubby and is cute but has a nice ass and tits.
I know this is supposed to be a proper review on extra services but she gave the best backrub I've ever had from an AMP. Legit a great massage. On par with expensive legit massages. She massaged jr. And I don't finish with HJs but she was close to finishing me off and did some prostate stuff too. Fantastic service that I would never expect to tell people about because I hate HJs but the massage was legit way too good and perfectly sensual and legit also.
I think I said legit like 23 times. So yeah. That's all I have to say about that.
-
02-23-25 18:29 #10175Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Abc
https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3600351
This is that totally aberrant colombian hag with messed up tits and face that looks like someone destroyed her matchbox car collection using a flamethrower.
He place is in MDR on one of the early alphabet streets. You can fucken walk there from the cows end.
She had some decent meat as assistants there, and then stopped advertising for some time.
She seems to be back. Anyone know if there are any other girls active. The mamasan makes me sicker than a parasite at 8155.
-
02-23-25 04:58 #10174Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Beira on Whittier (Tai Masssage)
Had a good time with Beira, If I were to describe her it would be that she fits a professional pretty massage therapist model. She's got a nice smile and gives the soft and gentle kind of vibes. Although she doesn't really speak much English so you probably have to use a translator app with her.
I meant it when I said she's like a pretty massage therapist because she actually does a good job in massaging your body. You can tell she's not an amateur and really seems to use a lot of different techniques on your back. She also takes her time. I paid for 30 minutes and she probably massaged me for a good 15 minutes and worked every area of my body.
Then I flipped and she started giving kisses around my whole chest down to each of my legs while her hands were rubbing all around me. Her oral is aight nothing crazy but damn that look she gives as she stares at you while sucking is pretty good. I noticed she's the type of girl where you got to lead so don't hesitate to ask what you want. I wanted cowgirl because I wanted to see her face melt with pleasure as I fucked her. All in all was a good time. And would go again.










Reply With Quote





