Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 867 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10169
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    That infernal bar next door is a real problem. Fucken millennials and zoomers wandering around. No good members of two useless generations. Last night I parked and was like I really do not want to walk by a bunch of work from home dudes with unkempt facial hair to get in and fuck Emma's tits until I nut on the apartments next door. As I hesitated, three scrawny kids in their early 20's went in in a three man formation. They looked like they just got out of tunnels in Rafah. You can go if you want. I will scope out RL for now.
    Yeah this new place needs a back door.

  2. #10168
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ipa

    I have a strong anti-alcohol bias. I literally do not know why. I guess it must be PTSD from the time I got drunk at age 14 and thought I was going to die. In any event, the whole fucken bar drinking scene is to me just a spectacle of people acting like idiots and they are not even Laker fans.

    The new joint. Happy spa, which may be just a neocolonial expansion of Red Lantern. Is a no go.

    First off, it is next to a bar, 90 west, which appears to be just about the end of the world, although on zoom today in court (I am being sued by vons for taking my secret fish speciality to ralphs), there was a divorcing couple fighting over a fucken dog. The other night, this older guy was literally barking and his two baggie girlfriends were laughing. Also, some dudes were talking about how great this trip they took was, I asked where was this xandadu. No, they said Panama. In other words, a shit hole full of no-ops.

    Second, the physical plant it pretty cramped. The fuck rooms are about as small as a Lebron James book club reading room.

    Third, the staff is pretty bland. Bin bin, who I fucked it straight out of hot young Asian central casting. Kelly, has a busted face. Emma, while having perfect tits for Russian, looks like she has a face for social media for the blind.

    All in all, I do not like green eggs and happy spa.

  3. #10167

    SM 81 xx

    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood for something other than the typical Asian fare out there. Been some chatter on 81** so decided to give it a shot. Got there at about 12:10 and was out the door at 12:25 LOL.

    Opted for the 45 min. Lineup came in and holy sheeeeeeeit they were smoking hot. Chose my Latina lover and she disappeared for 2 min and then came back. She spoke basically 0 English but was gorgeous. Little hand play followed by a CBJ. Not the most enthusiastic but it wasn't bad and she is so hot that that helps LOL.

    She motioned for FS and I said yes. Went to town in doggy for a few minutes and busted in the bag. Didn't want to ask for another position and risk the gestapo barging the door down.

    She was sweet enough and got into it a little so I have no complaints, overall..
    What was the cost and how many girls were there at that time? Thanks.

  4. #10166
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Folsom

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    Always drive by this place in West LA but never gave it a try since I don't really like these types of centers.

    But, their website advertises both Asian and Latinas.

    https://randiweb.my.canva.site/smassage
    I really do not like the location of this place. The strip mall here is nasty, it is so awful it seems like you are in California. There are AI software engineers experiencing homelessness wandering around.

    I walked in and there was a mamasan who looked beat as the Lakers in the first round. Next to her was the tech of the day, who was plain meat. I just walked out. I seriously doubt that there will be Latinas here, it seems like this is just another Asian joint destined for aggressive mediocrity.

  5. #10165

    S Massage

    Always drive by this place in West LA but never gave it a try since I don't really like these types of centers.

    But, their website advertises both Asian and Latinas.

    https://randiweb.my.canva.site/smassage

  6. #10164
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Moon or something

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this place on Westwood? In the same strip mall as penguin's.

    It's not even on RMaps. Looks. AMP legit.
    I thought it was Goldmoon there is a girl there names coco who is as plain as a piece of white bread at a cracker barrel and as into it as clay Aiken in a thirty bar.

  7. #10163
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mortons

    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    Imagine being salty about working from home hahahahaha.
    Dude, I could work from home but do not. I choose to wipe my ass, shower, shave and engage with humanity. I have to deal with millennial drivers unable to use a turn signal, zoomers walking into traffic to pick up food to each at their shitbox apartments for a Netflix and chill evening, and debate you fookers about whether a bush is mission critical.

    So yeah, I am salty.

  8. #10162

    Cherish Massage?

    Anyone got any info on this place on Westwood? In the same strip mall as penguin's.

    It's not even on RMaps. Looks. AMP legit.

  9. #10161
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordito2  [View Original Post]
    Just seen this place pop up on instagram and am curious.

    Has anyone been to them? They are located in East LA off of Whittier and Atlantic.

    Plan on checking it out but would like to know if anyone else had dabbled there.

    Thank you all.
    Have not but I'll head over and report back. Worst case I get a halfway decent massage and pick up some amazing guisado style tacos nearby.

  10. #10160

    TA Pink

    Has anyone seen the new girl Pink at TA?

    Currently it's Lulu Pink and Jojo.

  11. #10159
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    That infernal bar next door is a real problem. Fucken millennials and zoomers wandering around. No good members of two useless generations. Last night I parked and was like I really do not want to walk by a bunch of work from home dudes with unkempt facial hair to get in and fuck Emma's tits until I nut on the apartments next door. As I hesitated, three scrawny kids in their early 20's went in in a three man formation. They looked like they just got out of tunnels in Rafah. You can go if you want. I will scope out RL for now.
    Imagine being salty about working from home hahahahaha.

  12. #10158
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice any skinny, petite Latinas over there?
    Lineup changes all the time. Last time I visited I more or less only saw curvy providers (in a good way) but no one particularly petite / skinny. There once upon a time was a skinny white girl named Sadie but I haven't seen her in ages.

  13. #10157

    Teotihuacán Sobadoras

    Just seen this place pop up on instagram and am curious.

    Has anyone been to them? They are located in East LA off of Whittier and Atlantic.

    Plan on checking it out but would like to know if anyone else had dabbled there.

    Thank you all.
    Last edited by Gordito2; 02-19-25 at 12:11. Reason: Title correction

  14. #10156
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeweedeus  [View Original Post]
    Oh Wow Ralph, you recommend Vine Therapy & Smile Spa? I often wonder about them, office is in the area but never taken a gander. Are there any lookers on the staff?
    No fuckin' clue. If you missed the originating post, I'll be visiting from LV.

    I can direct you in this area, but have no clue about LA.

    If you're willing to TOFFT and report back, awesome.

    Otherwise, I'll have to wait until March when I'm working out there and test my luck, unless what Priscilla says is true.

  15. #10155
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    Is it in the place where Solmade market was? A new place that seems fun to explore. Should I go for it?
    That infernal bar next door is a real problem. Fucken millennials and zoomers wandering around. No good members of two useless generations. Last night I parked and was like I really do not want to walk by a bunch of work from home dudes with unkempt facial hair to get in and fuck Emma's tits until I nut on the apartments next door. As I hesitated, three scrawny kids in their early 20's went in in a three man formation. They looked like they just got out of tunnels in Rafah. You can go if you want. I will scope out RL for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape