Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 22146
-
02-26-25 14:30 #20241Senior Member

Posts: 2375
Originally Posted by TheTruth244
[View Original Post]
How about posting links to their ads? Does it really matter if it's the same ad if it happened to both of you?
Originally Posted by Neodarke
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 14:05 #20240Senior Member

Posts: 67Same thing happened to me man. Told a provider on STG I don't do deposits but thanked them and told them to have a nice day. Couple days later got a text just like the one you described. I know this is a screwed up industry, but how stupid are these people?
Originally Posted by Neodarke
[View Original Post]
If you DM the provider, I can see if its the same one I messaged and we can give everyone else on the board a heads up to avoid.
-
02-26-25 13:22 #20239Senior Member

Posts: 93Scam Calls demanding money
Anyone else start getting calls from random numbers demanding money because you "wasted the time of one of their girls", threatening you or supposedly "your family".
First time on months I try and check someone one out on STG, and after I turn them down because they asked for a deposit, I start getting these calls on my burner number. Might need to get that changed, but I have a couple other regulars I call with that number.
-
02-25-25 20:16 #20238Senior Member

Posts: 87Beatriz Garcia
Did anyone see Beatriz Garcia?
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4092804.htm?cat=1
-
02-25-25 17:14 #20237Senior Member

Posts: 148MILF / Slavic Village
I agree about Slavic Village being an iffy neighborhood. But she's not actually in Slavic Village even though her ad says so. One of the many odd things about her that makes me hesitant to see her without getting some intel first.
Originally Posted by Jester2292
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 16:40 #20236Senior Member

Posts: 268[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
02-25-25 16:38 #20235Senior Member

Posts: 268Go for it
After this I'm done. But she can be cool somedays. Never know when a scream and tantrum will come and have random knocking at the door though. And I wouldn't bb her if she paid me. She offered one time but told me to pull out. I just opted for BJ. Haven't fucked her in a long time. I just go for facefucking. I'm sure other people bb her. I just don't want my dick to fall off.
Originally Posted by Tf777
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 16:12 #20234Senior Member

Posts: 152Tell me why the more I hear the more I want to fuck her. Crazy ones always have the best pussy. I've been looking to link up with her for a few weeks now but I only catch her when she's on the Westside. Any of you talk her into CIP?
Originally Posted by MoneyManziel
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 14:59 #20233Senior Member

Posts: 268I believe it
Yea she definitely gives off a schizophrenic vibe if you ask me. One time with my dick in her throat, I'm facefucking her pretty rough and she starts uncontrollably laughing like joker from batman, I shit you not LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 14:12 #20232Senior Member

Posts: 201More Zoey / Stacy weirdness
She used to have an apartment in North Royalton with Mia, who was originally from Akron. I saw Zoey after they split up and she basically said that Mia and her drugs were a problem so Zoey had to get out of there and go on her own. There were some posts from Akron about Mia getting too much into drugs and robbing some people, so it sounded like it was true. Then a new ad popped up for Mia down by Akron one day I was down there and I went to see her to take a chance. (Never had a chance to see her before, and it was definitely worth it!) She said that Zoey started hallucinating and screaming and basically just completely flipped out and was constantly freaking out, so she was the one who left their apartment not Zoey. Last time I saw Zoey she was definitely high on something and so fucking thin! You could see her ribs and she doesn't have an ass left--it's just boney. (The only reason she has some tits left is because they're fake.) So she probably is back into the drugs really heavy and back to her old habits.
Originally Posted by MoneyManziel
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 13:52 #20231Senior Member

Posts: 54Brittany in town
Brittany will be in town, Thursday 2/27. CLE westside, If you want her number let me know!
Enjoy!
-
02-25-25 11:37 #20230Senior Member

Posts: 160The pics look good. BUT SLAVIC VILLAGE. Dude that's a warzone!
Originally Posted by Chef985
[View Original Post]
Nothing like a good MILF. But dam. That area.
-
02-25-25 04:40 #20229Senior Member

Posts: 80Susan / Sandy
She's real and delivers. If you like milfs go for it.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 22:33 #20228Senior Member

Posts: 480Utr?
Yes, I know everyone's looking, but I've had some major life events happen and could really use some company. I saw the post by at lrkn about one, but haven't heard back.
Thanks all.
-
02-24-25 21:43 #20227Senior Member

Posts: 1192Britt
Britt's coming into town, the west side, Thursday night. Seniors DM me for digits.












Reply With Quote





