Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 529 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    JC massage titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    Heard there is new ownership. Has anyone visited in the last 2 weeks?
    I haven't seen any reviews guess I might have to TOFTT sometime in the near future and report.

  2. #7231
    Quote Originally Posted by DivRedd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with ocean spa in Palm Bay? Just wondering if they offer any extras or FS. I'm looking for a good FS parlor in or close to Palm Bay.
    There is no Ocean Spa Palm Bay that I'm aware of. If you're referring to the Beachside location, pay them a visit, bring some extra cash and report back.

  3. #7230

    Ocean Spa in Palm Bay

    Does anyone have any experience with ocean spa in Palm Bay? Just wondering if they offer any extras or FS. I'm looking for a good FS parlor in or close to Palm Bay.

  4. #7229
    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    This is the owner of Miracle Healing Spa in Rockledge also Legit.
    Yep that's her. I can tell by the teeth.

  5. #7228
    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    This is the owner of Miracle Healing Spa in Rockledge also Legit.
    Thought that might be the case after I got there. I had never been to the other place but had read some post about it way back when I was searching that area.

  6. #7227
    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    This popped up as a new listing. I thought it looked promising so I TOFTT. Made appointment and off I go.

    Two decent looking Asian ladies. Same girl as in pic. Shown to the room undressed and waited. No forms to fill out and no I'd check so I thought this is a good sign. BUT, strictly ligit with great massage but nothing close to teasing or extras. Maybe if new, its YMMV but nothing for me.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50259/
    This is the owner of Miracle Healing Spa in Rockledge also Legit.

  7. #7226

    Toftt

    This popped up as a new listing. I thought it looked promising so I TOFTT. Made appointment and off I go.

    Two decent looking Asian ladies. Same girl as in pic. Shown to the room undressed and waited. No forms to fill out and no I'd check so I thought this is a good sign. BUT, strictly ligit with great massage but nothing close to teasing or extras. Maybe if new, its YMMV but nothing for me.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50259/

  8. #7225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Good spots

    Hey, I'm good at keeping secrets. Can you share some of the mentioned spots with me?

    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    I have had great experiences over last two months. Closest thing I have had is the provider brought in the clip board and insisted she fill it out and not me and others no info at all. Provided fake info and onto the visit. Everything available when wanted and everything in between. I don't want to draw attention to the "good ones" on the public forum but Senior members DM me if you want locations. One location I particularly like has what appears to be Orlando type talent that aged out. Very attractive but 40-50 ish.

  9. #7224

    Therealone321

    Quote Originally Posted by Therealone321  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a chance on this one, let's just say my experience was way better and for less than you quoted. If you want more details just PM me.
    Hey buddy, no offense, but when you PM me asking for a number of a UTR, try clearing out your in box so that I can reply! Since the last time you posted was 2017, I certainly understand why! Apparently you are still reading this Forum as many others do, just not posting! Try it! It helps everyone! Cheers!

  10. #7223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu27  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if TOMO in Rockledge offers any other extras besides happy ending HJ? Like does anybody in there do FS, BJ, Topless, anything of the sort? Much appreciated if you have any information!
    Yes. I've had the cellophane wrap BJ with top up and pants down for roaming a few times there.

  11. #7222
    Quote Originally Posted by RubATugTugPro  [View Original Post]
    Mama met me at the door probably 100 yrs old, told me she was going to pass me along to her little sister who was probably 40 ish a little chunky but a great "therapist" non the less.

    I move to the room, mama wants to watch me undress all the while telling me little sister will do every thing for 1 1/4 Mario's.

    Lay on my back, I know the massage is going to suck so I went right for the gusto. Mama comes over and starts playing with junior, BBJ for like 2 min, then tells me "tastes good."

    Then little sister comes in and Mama watches the action, I only went for the BBJ no FS, mama watched all the action. All in all I have been back twice in two weeks. Enjoyed myself.
    Which one did you go to?

  12. #7221

    Tomo massage

    Does anyone know if TOMO in Rockledge offers any other extras besides happy ending HJ? Like does anybody in there do FS, BJ, Topless, anything of the sort? Much appreciated if you have any information!

  13. #7220

    Ocean

    Mama met me at the door probably 100 yrs old, told me she was going to pass me along to her little sister who was probably 40 ish a little chunky but a great "therapist" non the less.

    I move to the room, mama wants to watch me undress all the while telling me little sister will do every thing for 1 1/4 Mario's.

    Lay on my back, I know the massage is going to suck so I went right for the gusto. Mama comes over and starts playing with junior, BBJ for like 2 min, then tells me "tastes good."

    Then little sister comes in and Mama watches the action, I only went for the BBJ no FS, mama watched all the action. All in all I have been back twice in two weeks. Enjoyed myself.

  14. #7219
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel53  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow Mongers, I have been a frequenter of MM as I used to believe it was a reasonably affordable FS place. Well, I had a scare the last time I was there. While getting comfortable, I could hear some of the ladies conversations through the paper thin walls. One thinks Uncle LEO is keeping a close watch. Another voice started blam ng Jen, the original owner, who operates another parlor. If there is a storm brewing between the opposing shops, I think it might be mutually assured destruction. I stopped going when the place was "renovated" but had returned and seen Rissa and Nova. I don't know guys, it's feeling bad. Might try Nell or reach out for Krys's digits. Definitely taking a break now. Be safe..
    Such a damn shame, SMH.

  15. #7218

    Be wary

    Hey fellow Mongers, I have been a frequenter of MM as I used to believe it was a reasonably affordable FS place. Well, I had a scare the last time I was there. While getting comfortable, I could hear some of the ladies conversations through the paper thin walls. One thinks Uncle LEO is keeping a close watch. Another voice started blam ng Jen, the original owner, who operates another parlor. If there is a storm brewing between the opposing shops, I think it might be mutually assured destruction. I stopped going when the place was "renovated" but had returned and seen Rissa and Nova. I don't know guys, it's feeling bad. Might try Nell or reach out for Krys's digits. Definitely taking a break now. Be safe.

    Edit: Rissa reached out to let me know she was completely out of the lifestyle and won't be returning. Damn, really liked her 😞.
    Last edited by Lionel53; 02-24-25 at 16:43. Reason: Add additional info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape