Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 1237 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Abby

    So I see an ad for a girl calling herself Abby that I have never seen before. The ad has pics of reviews from USASG senior members (Lance18 and DaddyD73) but they are not names that I recognize so I look up the members. Funny thing is that they are real members who post in the Illinois forums but these screenshot reviews don't show on either member's account. The review from DaddyD73 even mentions seeing her off M6; again, that member posts on Illinois forums. Stealing a pic for a STG ad is one thing but faking reviews from senior members makes me think of a more sophisticated actor. Someone like uncle LEO. I hope I am wrong, she looks like exactly my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/592075887540

  2. #23124

    Casey MKG

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    I seen this young lady yesterday out in muskegon. She was very clean and accommodating. She has the perfect ass and body. I went down on both and I'd do it again. She is a recovered user trying to find her way in this messed up world.

    Very sweet and open to suggestions.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...e/089451779152
    I reviewed her a while ago in the muskegon forum. Definitely a sweetheart. Accommodations could be better but she's good. She's been posting at 200/300 HH / H. I've never paid more than 120 HH. Nice ass but absolutely nothing in the tits department. Nice little nipples tho.

    Ss.

  3. #23123
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Has gone by a few names, I don't remember any good reviews. The pics are her but very flattering. I saw her twice, both times had a nasty odor issue down below and lackluster performance. Wouldn't go back if it was free.
    Noted. Thank you brother. I'll pass.

  4. #23122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    AKA Native American Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by DMane72  [View Original Post]
    What's going on fellas. New to the site but not new to the hobby. Does anybody have any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/278078585986

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Has gone by a few names, I don't remember any good reviews. The pics are her but very flattering. I saw her twice, both times had a nasty odor issue down below and lackluster performance. Wouldn't go back if it was free.

  5. #23121

    Any Intel?

    What's going on fellas. New to the site but not new to the hobby. Does anybody have any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/278078585986

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  6. #23120

    Breezy = no luck x2

    Tried to meet with Breezy last week. Scheduled for 15 minutes plus a few songs. Drove over and waited for a bit. She then remembered she had double booked and had to cancel with me. She was very sweet in that she said she'd make it up to me with some free songs on the reschedule. I immediately scheduled her for Monday night.

    Fast forward. I was waiting nearby about 30 mins prior to appt. I texted her a few times with no response. 10 mins after my appt start time she said she needed to go get food and would see me shortly after she got back.

    No thanks. Sad it never worked out. She seemed like she'd be a lot of fun.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  7. #23119

    Casey

    I seen this young lady yesterday out in muskegon. She was very clean and accommodating. She has the perfect ass and body. I went down on both and I'd do it again. She is a recovered user trying to find her way in this messed up world.

    Very sweet and open to suggestions.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...e/089451779152
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250224_141527_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250224_141637_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  8. #23118

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember what to this girl?? Trouble was a key word in her posts.

    I texted her the other day and asked if she was in town and or taking.

    Appointments / got back No and No and that was that. She out of the the game I assume? Miss her, she has top tier ass in my opinion.
    Unfortunately she moved to Atlanta, but I heard she will be back for the summer time. I highly recommend anyone who hasn't seen her to book with her when she comes back.

  9. #23117

    Redbabii

    The 10 people have been picked and received her # if any of them want to share with people they trust redbabii says go for it no password after that.

    She just needed to get started so that's what I did I'm out LOL.

  10. #23116

    I echo this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack27  [View Original Post]
    I vaguely remember her implying she doesn't live here during the winter. But I agree, that ass was ridiculous. Possibly my ATF.
    Totally agree with you BlackJack27 one of my ATF. Loved when she came to Kzoo but I had no problem hopping my happy ass on 131 and going to see her in GR. She was actually pretty damn cool on a personal level as well. Damn I miss her LOL.

  11. #23115
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember what to this girl?? Trouble was a key word in her posts.

    I texted her the other day and asked if she was in town and or taking.

    Appointments / got back No and No and that was that. She out of the the game I assume? Miss her, she has top tier ass in my opinion.
    I vaguely remember her implying she doesn't live here during the winter. But I agree, that ass was ridiculous. Possibly my ATF.

  12. #23114

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven12  [View Original Post]
    Does Lauren have a Tryst / STG Ad up? The one that says with CJ every once in a while?
    To my knowledge Laruen only does ads on STG. Here is one of her ads that mentions duos with CJ: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/exotic/-lauren-today-until-5pm/843855324885

  13. #23113
    Anyone remember what to this girl?? Trouble was a key word in her posts.

    I texted her the other day and asked if she was in town and or taking.

    Appointments / got back No and No and that was that. She out of the the game I assume? Miss her, she has top tier ass in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250223-210603.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250223-210504.jpg‎  

  14. #23112

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    Somebody has to do the trifecta and report back.
    I agree. Hopefully, she's quick into allowing her number to flow more.

  15. #23111
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    A quick update. I handed out a few passwords please don't share your passwords they are all linked to you individually. I will hand more out when I hear back from her to do so. The people I picked have been on here along time and frequently review.

    If you are interested in the sister or mother ask redbabii when you meet her. The sister is not great in my opinion. The mom Isn't that bad. I haven't seen the mom.
    Somebody has to do the trifecta and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape