Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 12387
-
02-27-25 15:54 #9732Regular Member

Posts: 6Beaverton / Hillsboro
Been at this a few months. Got a lot of info from this board so I thought I would share. Obviously with the rotation thing may not be up to date. But here goes. I'll try and keep things simple.
Sunny Foot Massage:
Standard ending, I should have known when I walked in there was not much else on the table. Tried to charge FS price for HE. I won't be back.
LanLan:
Got FS. But it got interrupted by some boomer and there is only one girl there. And definitely not hot enough to get me going again after the interruption. I did go again, because I'm an idiot.
Nice on Joy:
Got a tight little spinner who is not there anymore. FS, and knew how to finish me off quick. A little too quick.
Oriental Pearl:
A few pages back someone mentioned the whole scene being disturbed by someone trying to buy a gift card. I was there too. Didn't get Angela. But some other older woman. We had a good time. FS. With BBBJ finish.
Moon Spa on TV HWY:
Terrible. Shitty massage with standard ending. With the caveat that I've never been jerked off so bad in my life. Also location is pretty fucking weird.
LanLan:
Similar experience. FS, but ended up finishing with CBJ. Same broad. I'm stupid.
Sunshine in Hillsboro:
Decent massage. HE was offered only. I declined.
Evergreen:
Amazing massage. No services offered except self service.
Nice on Joy:
New girl. She was alright, but not what I was looking for. FS fun was had, but it was just. Ok. That and she had more Bush than I would prefer. Great tits though.
Nice on Joy:
So this day I planned on trying to get Angela at Oriental Pearl. She was busy and said come back in 2 hours. That rack looked good but I was on a mission. So I went to Nice, but was only going to stay if candy was available. She was. An hour of massage and FS with all the fixings was provided. Worth it.
FWIW. Based on these forums I have only ever offered up a max of $$ for and hour.
-
02-27-25 09:24 #9731Regular Member

Posts: 129Looking for FS $260 is my budget in the Beaverton / Hillsboro surrounding areas
Sup fellas,
I wanted to get FS within the Beaverton / Hillsboro area. Candy & going back for MoMo per my last review is intriguing cause I know FS plus how she looks & all, although I clapped Lisa's cheeks last time LOL & it was magnificent LOL, I know MoMo LOL would be great too. However, I'm a city man kinda person from LA born & raised. I take public transportation so I ain't trying to go there from Tanasbourne area as it takes up to 1. 5 hrs to about near 2 hrs.
I'm trying to stay local. I've seen old reviews up to a yr ago I do from 1st to the 100th page, but I need recent intel on places in these areas at least a month before up to now. Anyway, I'll share the places on my list & I'll ask ya'll if it's FS cause that's what I want. I don't want to go into shops to only get BJ, HJ. I want to do a AMP chick no question. So by me traveling via public transportation or using my electric scooter if it's 30-45 minutes away from my pad, I ain't trying to waste my time. My budget is strictly $260 which candy I paid $270 which ain't bad either. Would prefer lower of course but yeah. I plan on going today or Friday tomorrow so I'm hoping to hear from anyone who has experience with the shops I'm about to list & if they're full service plus info on the masseuses there at the shops listed as I definitely want to smash a 7 preferably and at least a 6 at minimum that's in their 20's to mid 30's.
Shops I'm looking at trying for FS:
1. Oriental Pearl Spa (Beaverton) tried it before I know they offer FS. Got a massage by an older lady in her late 40's. She tried to convince me for FS & asked for $300. No matter the price even reduced LOL I wouldn't have smashed LOL. The owner & her was pushy on tips & kinda rude so I lost interest going back but heard about this Angela chick so I'm curious but I'm not into fake breasts & I'm into natural aspects of a woman's body, just my preference. My issue last time I went was mediocre massage plus interruptions. I want to go to a shop where I won't be interrupted from getting my massage to smashing the masseuse LOL. It's down the street from me so a scooter ride would be 5-7 minutes approximately. I'm hesitant plus also heard Angela can rush & I'm not trying to rush either. At candy I went over time by 17 minutes no extra charge & she was into it greatly. I don't want to smash a chick who ain't into either.
2. Blue Rose Spa (Beaverton).
3. Sunshine spa (Hillsboro) by hospital: Tried to go there multiple times. Claimed they were busy & only had one girl there working so I can see when people come in during your massage she will have to leave to answer the door. Hate when places don't have a dedicated receptionist like how places like Aloha massage does (my favorite to get just a massage highly highly recommend if you just want a great to excellent full body massage.).
4. Lan Lan Spa (Hillsboro).
5. Red Rose on 2nd street (Beaverton) went there few weeks back to check it out being I had a haircut & was 15 minutes early so I checked it out. An older lady with a nice rack & solid thickness to her body who appeared to be in her late 40's with a short dress & her breasts popping out was there. I didn't find her attractive enough to smash so when she greeted me I said I'm just looking. If any younger women are there I'd go especially if they offer FS. My holistic place is there so perhaps I can just skip massage & get FS than go get chiropractor work plus stem warm pack etc there but yeah I'm open to it but if she's there naw. She was the only one who was last time I went. I'd be open to trying the one on Saltzman as well if they have FS & younger women between 21-35 etc.
6. Lucky Foot spa (Cornell / Beaverton).
7. Zen foot massage (Beaverton).
8. Super massage (Beaverton).
9. New Asian Flower Spa on TV HWY: last time I went I got shorted by 15 minutes for a 30 min massage plus pushy on tips & massage was mediocre & only HJ, CBJ was offered & I declined. Never went back after but heard or seen reviews that they have younger women now plus some offer FS so I'd be down to try it again.
10. Eastern Spa: (Beaverton).
11. Blue rose spa (Beaverton).
12. Nine Spa.
13. Nice spa.
14. Oriental foot massage: went there once & smashed a 6 Asian chick name Tia I believe she had a tight poonani & squeezed her shit on my cock when I was destroying her from behind. She's alright but wouldn't go back again for her but considering going back for another chick if y'all know others who been there recently within a month or so up to now.
Alternatives I'll consider despite in Portland for FS.
1. Candy massage: It's for sure FS & MoMo definitely wants me to come back & smash her per what she said & done LOL although I was there for Lisa per my last recent review on my candy experience. I definitely will at some point go back for her. Maybe in two weeks during my bday week but we'll see maybe this time but I want to stay local preferably.
2. Love spa (Portland) heard a lot of good things about this one on reviews & be open to it but as I said trying to stay local but depending on reviews that are recent within a month up to now from ya'll I'd be willing to go today or on Friday tmr for FS.
3. Sunny Spa (87th ave in Portland).
4. Everyday Spa (NE Halsey) heard about this place a lot too so if I don't check it out now I'd check it out in near future.
I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone or multiple folks can provide me with details, name of women they got a massage by & FS from etc within a month up to now. Again, my budget is $260 total with getting an hr massage plus Full service to smash. I prefer a chick between 21-35 with B cup to C cup preferably real tits, solid head game, ass be good too cause I'm an ass guy but most Asian women don't got it so yeah. Preferably a chick who like to smash & won't be robotic about it or mechanical. Like I said, I want to go get some poonani today or tomorrow with at a place where customer service is solid & the chick is a 6-7 preferably 7 where $260 tops or lower gets me to home plate on FS including cost of hr massage plus FS at $260. I ain't trying to negotiate price & not budging on higher so it's $260 for FS with hr massage or less or a hard no & I'm out. I want to text these places & ask them straight up before going & not waste my time, but they'd get suspicious & won't answer on price pt for FS & some places I texted show me pics of the girls too which is nice which some of these on the list like half or a little less than half showed me pics of the girls.
Whatever place I go to from these today or tmr Friday I'm going to be transparent up front before I even pay for the massage with the masseuse and say I want an hr massage & boom boom. I may not even say the price cause if I let them know I got $260 they will say that but it be great to get an hr massage plus boom boom for less then $260. Reviews I seen said $200 LOL which I personally never experienced at these AMP's. Generally I did go from $220 lowest between $300 but mostly in the $240-60 range from my experience. Anyway, I'm a little tight on funds with rent coming up & essential bills & all I got is $260 that I am willing to play with so I'm trying to find the for sure thing on FS, a solid to decent massage plus other attributes I listed. Can y'all give me the HBO special by Helping a fellow AMP monger out? Greatly appreciate in advance.
-
02-25-25 19:58 #9730Senior Member

Posts: 284I just tell them the truth, that I'm shopping for a massage and there are a couple of other places I want to check, but I might be back. They're always surprised when I do come back.
Originally Posted by SevenInchToy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 16:07 #9729Senior Member

Posts: 1004I also use this excuse often but sometimes you can tell the girls know you are BSing if they are regulars there for a long time. Like if I want to leave I'll say I was hoping my friend Coco was working today, maybe ill come back when she is here. If they have been there for a while all day everyday, they know there aint no Coco haha. Or I some of them will play along and said oh I am Coco. HahaIll respond with no its a different coco, my friend I always see here. Haha.
Originally Posted by SevenInchToy
[View Original Post]
But then who cares, I just shrug my shoulders and leave.
-
02-25-25 10:36 #9728Regular Member

Posts: 22If I'm not liking what I see, I will just ask for a name I know is not there and then say "I'm looking for * so I must have the wrong place" and walk out. Just another idea.
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 08:33 #9727Senior Member

Posts: 92Great job on the recon. I always advocate being ready to leave immediately if you don't see what you like.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
You can always ask them "where are the girls in the ads?" and they will say they're not working right now. So tell them you'll check back later to see if the girls in the ads are working.
-
02-25-25 00:17 #9726Regular Member

Posts: 129Thanks. I appreciate your reviews bro. They've been very helpful.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 00:15 #9725Regular Member

Posts: 129Request of Kai Yuan review
Sure. So that's been one of my main go to spots. Some of the girls that I like left to New York and probably won't return but yeah. So they do offer covered BJ, licking of balls bare, hand job till completion, boob play rather sucking on, licking, touching etc. No boom boom. The beds are not as comfortable as I'd like especially the head part. The area is busy and is not far from police station. It's best to go early in morning to as late as 3 pm or so right before folks get off work etc. Kai Yuan is very popular so make sure to connect with the girls you like & get their cell & ask them their availability etc as I have done.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
They have solid variety & the only one that I've came across that actually massages decent to good imo is Jieny. She's a total sweetheart & has Girlfriend experience & is very upbeat. She's not a good kisser LOL or tongue which ain't my thing as much. Looks wise she's about a 6. Big tits but they're a little droopy so yeah. Head game is solid as well & she's a loud moaner LOL.
They rotate girls between that shop & Asian flower spa so it's difficult for me to tell you which girls are good etc esp when some left to New York but I do like, Bella, Amy, Apple, Jieny, Gianna & all are between 6-7's in looks etc & some fake boobs like Bella but she in NY now to my knowledge. They're friendly & if you build rapport with them they will go the extra mile to tell you where they're working & their availability etc plus if they're attracted to you they will act like your girlfriends LOL & text you when you're not getting a massage & perhaps may do some extra shit that isn't allowed like uncovered BJ & perhaps offer Full service but it's rare & their boss is on they ass on things so yeah unlikely boom boom.
Some dress you up and all that if they like you & have great customer service. You're looking at $230-260 or so in regards to extra service plus hr massage which is $70. Girls do have Venmo, cash app etc & they do take card but prefer cash. Their card fee is I believe $3. They have their restroom to the right of the shop when you enter the bedding areas. Room temp is relatively comfortable. They have approximately 4-5 or 6 tops girls working often so not much distraction with them going in & out from my experience, but that could potentially vary given they rotate these girls every month between Kai yuan & Asian flower spa. The area is surrounded by food joints & the food carts is good & plentiful of options of different variety of ethnic foods which is approximately 5-7 blocks down from Kai Yuan so if you bust a nut LOL and get hungry after you'll have plenty of food options around you plus grocery outlet to use their ATM which is across the street.
The entrance is a back alley and a little conspicuous but yeah LOL anyway, it's one of my favorites here in the Hillsboro area. You can kinda negotiate with the girls but you do risk a chance of them not favoring you next time etc. From my experience, they were not pushy on tips and often let you set the amount extras. Some would take $100 so it be $170 & others $150-200 which at other shops you can full service for $200-$280 so that's one thing I will say about Kai yuan that's a negative is they charge a little high on extras minus sex but the girls most of them are good looking 6's-7's plus got good head game etc so yeah. They have variety in body type from petite to medium to more meat on the bone etc. The vibe is chill I like it & they offer you water after as well. Most of them are very upbeat & have GFE type of vibe so I recommend for sure. The shop does respond to text and tells you who is working & age group which you're looking at between 26-36 or so. Any other Qs you have you can ask or just DM me. Hope this helps. Have fun.
-
02-24-25 23:49 #9724Senior Member

Posts: 284Full Service
Lucky Foot and Nice Spa.
Originally Posted by Mixedplate89
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 20:08 #9723Senior Member

Posts: 121Hey can you do a review on that place in Hillsboro? KAI YUAN. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Mixedplate89
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 01:24 #9722Regular Member

Posts: 129Asian flower tried both & the one on Hartman is the main one I went to between both. The one was a bad experience & women was pushy on tips & shorted me on a 30 minute massage by 15 or so minutes & the massage was MID asf. Only went once & never went back & that was last yr around November or so, so perhaps it's changed & wanted to ask you or others cause I had no offers of extras or FS. As for the Hartman location only HJ, CBJ, breast play with touching & sucking them & one chick I believe her name was Apple allowed me to play with her clit, plus fingering but no FS / penetration for any of the girls & I been there a lot over last yr up until probably early January when one girl I liked left to NY. I'm curious about which girls have you FS etc cause that was not my experience. The other ones I'll have to try I know Oriental pearl does cause I was offered by a late to mid 40's woman which I declined. Thanks for the review. I live in Beaverton so definitely trying to get more info on ones that offer FS that way I don't have to go to Portland (can't stand Portland) or Vancouver etc which is far for me. Trying to get info on Beaverton, Hillsboro, aloha & close areas to them.
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 00:49 #9721Regular Member

Posts: 129Which ones exactly?
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 20:24 #9720Senior Member

Posts: 76Joy on Joy
Drew Angie, seems young but you know how Asians are. Only downside everything covered thou she has good technique. House plus 1. 5, asked for 2.
-
02-23-25 19:03 #9719Regular Member

Posts: 129Copy that. Thanks for the feedback & I'll just have to check out sunny than as this eliminates more places in the process thanks.
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 18:54 #9718Senior Member

Posts: 26Good report. Lynn has been around Portland area for a while now. For those who haven't met her yet she's working at Candy on Holgate now.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
Her tongue skill it's still one of the best on the market.











Reply With Quote





