Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7069
-
03-03-25 18:35 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 2270"young girls" is just a more appealing tag line than "mature women" Unfortunately Every place I've visited advertising "young girls" has not been the case.
Originally Posted by BakeNCookies
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 15:19 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 158NEW? LINA -- Star Massage Spa
Hello Gents, I stopped by this place last week after grabbing a sandwich next door. Did a little inquiry. 2 girls. 1 avg. Other, LINA, was a bit of rude at the door but seemed to have a hot body with huge tracts of land. She said they have a table shower. I asked to see her (Lina), but she was busy (maybe) and pushing me on the other provider, who did not interest me. Anyone try this place out and Lina in particular? She said she prefers appointments. Did not get any extras pricing.
Phone number on the door led to this promising ad: https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...3ced8e5bdbfa94.
TIA, are.
-
03-03-25 14:10 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 47New place
I visited the new place and matched with a girl called Linda. She is mid 20's pretty good looking, natural and big ass and very little English. But that is the extent of the benefits. Had pretty much 0 GFE. No kissing, no sucking, covered only, and not the full hour. Experience a bit mechanical. Be careful who you book because often times they will switch the girl and use names that aren't theirs for who you book for or try to charge a bit more than what you agree upon booking. I suggest you agree on services before handing over money.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 13:05 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 2270Is Jessica still there?
Originally Posted by Thirsty247
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 10:24 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 32Its 2.5 not worth it.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 09:19 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 676Was it 1. 5 for hhr with top off or 2. 5?
Originally Posted by MYCookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 14:14 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 2270Deerfield Latina spa
The x8741 number is correct. They have a couple of ads on tryst.
Try texting and calling the number to make an appointment. It's clean and safe but operates during normal business hours.
It's at 2 miles east off the W Hillsboro exit off 95 near the intersection of west Hillsboro and Dixie highway.
All latinas. Use your Google translate.
-
02-28-25 21:43 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 889Krys
Did I read that right? $250 for a HJ?
-
02-28-25 17:35 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 32Energy Massage by Krys
Went to see her for 30 min 1. 5 Beautiful / hot chick bolt ons top and bottom Rushed and very very oily massage. On the flip again moving fast but it all felt really good. She bumped into Jr a few times to get him to wake up. 1 for top off massage for Jr. Would repeat.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50473/
-
02-26-25 07:51 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 629Interesting thought!
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
If they closed the original location of 7 Heaven on the north side (too much heat? They told me they didn't want to advertise / web site and draw attention) - perhaps they merged with the group on the south side (who were a few girls who left Anna's spa next to the Post Office off Military and Hillsboro) so you may be on to something. Worth checking through a recon visit!
-
02-25-25 20:15 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 586Never been, but when I Googled some of the pics I got a few hits to 7 Heaven, I figured that had just relocated.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 13:38 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 70Hair Bow as the Asian Spa logo.
Hey. Saw this place on social media. Really want to check it out. Poster won't disclose location but all of his posts are from FtL area. If you know this place from the lobby pic please message me. Much appreciated. Stay safe.
-
02-25-25 11:01 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 52Best of the best
I'll be in the FT Lauderdale area this weekend looking for a great massage, any preferred one there?
-
02-24-25 23:20 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 629Actually that's a different group. They have a secluded quiet spot on the south side of the same street as 7 Heaven but further east. I've called, stopped by 7 heaven and the spot is dark and no answers to the calls so I think that ship has sailed.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 20:17 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 5867 Heaven
It looks like the 7 Heaven gang are back.
https://callescort.org/954-393-8741













Reply With Quote





