Thread: Private Delights in OC
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 269
-
02-24-25 15:39 #194Senior Member

Posts: 1388Creampie Dynamic Duo
Both are heavily inked now, but there was a time when both Sarayah and MissAmbitious had little to no tats.
Still hot asf and still so nice to fuck them bare LOL.
-
02-24-25 08:47 #193Senior Member

Posts: 176Double Fun with SarayahHaze and MissAmbitious
Just enjoyed a wonderful session with these two beauties.
Highly recommended!
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SarayahHaze
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/missambitious
(reposting to fix headline).
-
02-23-25 18:58 #192Senior Member

Posts: 176Double Fun with SarayahHaze & MissAmbitious
Just enjoyed a wonderful session with these two beauties.
Highly recommended!
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SarayahHaze
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/missambitious
-
02-22-25 20:51 #191Regular Member

Posts: 2Bump that, waiting for the ace repost of the Liz Dropbox link. Haven't had the chance to book with her yet.
Originally Posted by Jfox2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 12:19 #190Regular Member

Posts: 21And Another One
This one is a unicorn TBH.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ley/GianaRosss
Photos are real and I can honestly say the photos are worse than what she really looks like. She was wearing the red skirt and white top in the pics when I met her. Her skin is much smoother and younger than the airbrushed photos depict, her ink is also covered up. She has random tattoos all over. Her body is perfect, small B MM perky tits with dainty pink nipples. Smooth kitty that is tight and small. Being with her made me feel like I was with one of the "WOW Girls" porn starts. Straight out of Eastern Europe. She told me she lives in Istanbul but is from one of the Stanz.
Truly gorgeous with a tight fit body. GFE for sure, great kissing and BBBJ, will do CIM with an extra fee. Hr includes MSOG but she does have an alarm for her time. The only downside but not a big deal. I don't think any of you should miss this one.
-
02-09-25 23:00 #189Regular Member

Posts: 8Could you repost that link? Missed it the first time!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 22:43 #188Senior Member

Posts: 240350 to visit a 31 year old seems steep to me.
Originally Posted by Limb1212
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 20:42 #187Regular Member

Posts: 21Another Real One
Alright gents, I have got another real deal here. This one is very hot and the pics are 100% real. I even think she is cuter in person tbh.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...m/SweetNatasha
She is from Argentina but speaks english pretty well so we had a fun conversation. Totally GFE with DT BLS and BBBJ. She responded really well to DATY and DFK when deep after that. She got very vocal and asked me to fuck her hard. She was a very good time.
Her tits are huge and soft, might have implants but they are under a lot of natural soft jiggly breast. I am apparently horrible at guessing ages but I would put her somewhere between 31-37?? Maybe? Not old looking what so every, just has the softness of someone older or maybe lost some weight. IDK.
She is thin and about 5'7" extremely cute and sexy face. She was wearing the same red lingerie that she has on in the pics. You can kind of see her long face in that pic too. She reminds me of an actress but I just can't place it. Could also be a pornstar I am trying to remember. Either way I highly recommend.
-
02-02-25 16:50 #186Senior Member

Posts: 403Bro I'm surprised you are not wearing a hair net with that fine moisturized hair of yours. Do you know how many mongers with dirty feet are up on that bed lmao.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 15:12 #185Senior Member

Posts: 1388Baja Mexicana Crew on PD
Lizbeth is part of a Baja Mexicana crew that constantly posts in SoCal. A montage of their talent below. I have seen 5 of his lovely Latinas including Lizbeth, Paula, and Karissa last year. Always 100% GFE service. No BBFS at all, at least not with me. I did not try because I don't want to run afoul with the booker. I may try getting bare with a new girl using one of my throw away spare PD handles not my main one LOL. Her PD link below and also some action shots from one of her sub-folders in my cloud storage. Link expires in a few days. * got a ton of muy bonita why muy linda providers.
Originally Posted by Mrt2626
[View Original Post]
These guapas are exempt from ICE and Border Patrol enforcement. As they should be LOL.
LizbethPalafox
LiizPalafox Baja Mexicana Latina ONT airport GFE date 2024
-
01-29-25 22:28 #184Senior Member

Posts: 286Berta Silver
She is a hard pass and no repeat for me. That is her pic but at least 15 years older. I'd put her closer to 40. To me, looks were average at best but decent body. Service was poor and I usually get a good effort. Mechanical is probably the best verb I could use myself.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 20:04 #183Senior Member

Posts: 1388Berta Silver
Very nice, def my type. Will add this girl to my TDL and will post a report someday if we connect. Appreciate the intel.
Originally Posted by Limb1212
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 01:01 #182Senior Member

Posts: 71Awesome to see Summmer is still around. Saw her a few years back when she joined PD. Might be a sign to reconnect.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 15:10 #181Senior Member

Posts: 1388Tig 'ol Bitties
Maybe I just caught Ari on a bad day. She does have over 150 Homer Simpson testimonials and platitudes on PD. But then again, as I have posted in the WhiteGirlsInThe818 forum, Ari is yet another American girl who considers herself a Princess LOL. Not sure where Ari is posting nowadays but she always has incall in OC.
Originally Posted by TommySalami
[View Original Post]
Close up pic of Magick's inverted nips below. This is very rare but a nice change from ordinary sucking of kissing of lovely breasts.
My regular hottie Summmer also has respectable titties, but not as big as your ATF's Brooke and Chastity. Hx also has a few white chicks right now with very large titties, but this is the PD forum and not the Hx forum. Post your question in the SoCal Breast Lovers Trick or Tit! Forum and we can discuss a few Hx girls there.
AriTaylor1
Summmer
I know most of you are not into ebony girls, but this is my regular in Vegas. She some of the biggest and most succulent natural big 'ol titties I have buried my face in LOL. Temp link in my cloud for some eye candy for the few ebony lovers out there.
Maria spinner huge natural DD
Close up pic of Magick's inverted nips below. This is very rare but a nice change from ordinary sucking of kissing of lovely breasts. A few pics of Princess Ari and some of Summer's delicious boobies.
-
01-28-25 12:55 #180Senior Member

Posts: 177You mean Safari if you want to go way back.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
She WAS a good lay.










Reply With Quote




