Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 44223
-
02-24-25 20:13 #38913Senior Member

Posts: 289Sound like a Ai type of report. I'm not buying this.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 19:44 #38912Senior Member

Posts: 52Spinner
Greetings from the midwest. I'm visiting your city this week and am looking forward to it. I've been reading and see spinners mentioned plenty which is what I like. I'm wondering though if anyone has a young spinner without enhancements? I would prefer flat or fake. FS preferred. Pm is fine. Tyia.
-
02-24-25 19:28 #38911Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Mb wrong name LOL
It is Ibeauty, not Ihealth in long beach.
Originally Posted by CoWarriors
[View Original Post]
Major Streets:
Hwy 91 Cross Bellflower Blvd.
-
02-24-25 16:19 #38910Senior Member

Posts: 139Ihealth
Yeah, a quickie would be good. Where's Ihealth located? Do they have like an IG or number where I can check who's working?
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 16:15 #38909Regular Member

Posts: 11I've looked up but can't find ihealth. Where is this one?
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-24-25 14:41 #38908Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Quicky
If you looking for a quicky, Ihealth is decent, but it is hit or miss sometimes, last time I went celine was fire.
Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 13:19 #38907Senior Member

Posts: 139Any massage parlors near the Long Beach area?
Hey guys, I've been out of the hobby for a while. Does anyone know of any massage parlors or FS spots near the Long Beach area? Looking for hot girls more than service. I know there's a Long Beach forum but I don't see the info I'm looking for there.
-
02-24-25 11:08 #38906Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Kelly at OA SPA
Went for a quicky at OA SPA on the weekend for a spontaneous visit because my usual spot is flooded by yall to go see my gal due to my recent report LOL no hate all love from me mongers.
Greeted by Kelly, she is about early 30's late 20's. Thin spinner type, C cup that felt good. Collected my 1 hr house fee, and back with a light massage, not much to write about here just minor tease to get my going. On flip she started with 69, because I was gracing her clam when she was teasing Jr during massage, she was already dripping wet. Tasted her juicy clam and her BBBJ was great, Good DT on my average size. Cover on and started with DFK and CG. Her clam must be a suction cup, because even though I know cover is on, but it felt like it wasnt, you ever get that wet AF girl riding you bb? Yea she felt like that, because her tities are super attractive you guys know I went on my standing mish, and her suction was even stronger in this position. *.
I said it was a quicky and it happened that way, I didn't last more than 10 minutes with this girl and she made me bustanut like that in standing Mish.
She didn't seem satisfied and I don't blame her, even my load was done, she still BBBJ me to try to get me going for the remaining time. Which is always a good attitude and effort from OA SPA.
Atlas it didn't happen, we laided and cuddled a but until my times were up. She is a good laid just on her clam alone, I would be returning if my current ATF is getting banged 3 ways from Sunday again by yall LOL.
Happy mongering every1.
-
02-24-25 02:09 #38905Senior Member

Posts: 120Thank you for intel on an alternative spot to Garden Spa. I tried Apple, and on Apple's small frame, she had some nice natural B? Tits. You can tell they are real when that had natural sag in cowgirl position, made it irresistible from milking and sucking on.
Originally Posted by PetLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 01:58 #38904Senior Member

Posts: 120They typically will have 4 girls a day, but sometimes if you are lucky they have 5 girls, or if you are unlucky only 3 girls working. But since they are so busy, I think it's typically your are getting whichever 1 girl is free, or whichever is the girl that is about to be free next. I never expect being able to see the full lineup and then pick the one that meets your fancy. I will say at very least the selection at Garden Spa is better than other Spas, so maybe its worth the dealing with all the compete customers depending on your service expectations.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 01:09 #38903Senior Member

Posts: 513Bamboo
Over a year, haven't visit BW. I missed going to that plaza, I used to go to Ngu Binh for dinner after a good release. Best of two worlds.
With Garden traffic, opted for BW to see what happenings. Walk in, place seems quiet on a weekend evening. HF 35, same and asked to take a seat.
Two minutes and heard a voice saying hello followed me. Crazy curtains of mazes try to adjust my eyes from evening sun to the darkness of curtains. She leads me all the way to the back.
Once inside, she asked me undress as she stayed and set up th bed chair. I asked her, she said Charles. My first time with her, not bad looking maybe close to 40. She asked if I gotten massage from anyone else and I mentioned Andy.
I wanted hard as I'm soars and she didn't disappoint. First half was painfully good, especially with her oil up hand sliding from shoulder to the bottom cheeks for 5 minutes her inner thighs rubbing your head, LOL.
Second half was pleasurable good lots of back teasing and I flipped for more front teasing to unleash. She didn't mind my wondering hand unzipping her top and reaching in for nippy play. Feel like a saggy B's.
Tip her $75 for her good attitude and service, not bad for 110 otd. She said to ask for her next time but I was straight forward telling her I would like to try Jessica's and Andy. Went over to Ngu Binh afterwards for dinner. So good, just me.
-
02-23-25 22:32 #38902Senior Member

Posts: 47I appreciate your work. Thank you for taking the time to share your info.
Originally Posted by KingHarem
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 11:28 #38901Senior Member

Posts: 115Yeah not all of our tastes are the same for sure, I went back to see her again yesterday and damn I am glad I did. Second round was so much better than the first round. She walked in, gave me that alluring look that you referred to (damn it's sexy) and dropped straight to her knees. Game on from there!! I personally find her drop dead gorgeous, and yes the eye mole is real, she has another smaller one above the other eye.
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 11:09 #38900Senior Member

Posts: 111South OC locations with TS or milking table?
Are there any AMPs in S OC (Irvine south) that have TS or milking tables? I'll be up there on Wednesday and would love to hit one on my way back. Thanks in advance.
-
02-22-25 20:45 #38899Senior Member

Posts: 899Graden Spa. Molly
Saw Molly, for the ones looking for a very small lady, she is your girl! She is about 5'1", very thin legs / arms / ass. I don't have huge hands, but decently long. You can grab her by the hip, and fingertips touching her crack. Has just a little bit in tummy, more cute looking than gross looking. Nice tits, look MM but very nicely done. Fits her perfectly.
I got the room in the entry way, right next to front door, but before the interior door. Looks like there is no more couch?
I didn't really click with her. Not sure why, sometimes it happens. Think it's more me than her.
She's a fun time! If you are looking for a very small lady in all proportions, pretty sure she is what you'd be looking for.









Reply With Quote






