Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 113 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1682
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by DMV Average Joe
  1. #557

    Jiwon and Maple

    Jiwon and Maple at CP.

    Anyone met them yet?

    Heard Jiwon is young and cute, but Maple has better prior reviews.

    After finishing my current TDL, I'm going to see either one at CP, but not sure which one to start?

  2. #556
    She said she would return to Korea but I don't buy it. Probably just because no enough mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, Ace is gone, wondering what happened for a short tour?

  3. #555

    Ace is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BritA8655  [View Original Post]
    Echo the earlier review on Ace that she's a truly beautiful one to see. She reminds me of Suzie because of her elegant and pretty face, slender figure and great service. FBSA 8/8. 5/9/8, and would rate attitude at 9 if she's not a time watcher. She provided incredible rimming and licked my entire back with her tongue, which I really enjoyed and hadn't experienced such a good one for a long time. Her butt is absolutely amazing and skin condition is immaculate too.

    Unfortunately, she's leaving soon. I don't know why good providers like her are more and more unlikely to stay longer recently.
    Too bad, Ace is gone, wondering what happened for a short tour?

  4. #554

    ATM Ace

    Echo the earlier review on Ace that she's a truly beautiful one to see. She reminds me of Suzie because of her elegant and pretty face, slender figure and great service. FBSA 8/8. 5/9/8, and would rate attitude at 9 if she's not a time watcher. She provided incredible rimming and licked my entire back with her tongue, which I really enjoyed and hadn't experienced such a good one for a long time. Her butt is absolutely amazing and skin condition is immaculate too.

    Unfortunately, she's leaving soon. I don't know why good providers like her are more and more unlikely to stay longer recently.

  5. 02-21-25 09:08


  6. #553

    Any recommendation?

    Had some free time tomorrow and plan to see a K girl. If you only can choose one among Kiwi, Toni, and Hani. Who would you guys choose?

    I prefer younger and prettier K girl.

    I met Hani last year—it was a really great session, but her appearance isn't attractive enough for me.

  7. #552

    New Ace

    FYI.

    Just learned from PO that new Ace at ATM is also BB friendly.

    Anyone met her today?

  8. 02-18-25 10:28


  9. #551

    Natural DD Melody

    DMVG listed a natural DD Melody starting tomorrow.

    https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/%EB%B3%B5...del-page-rosie

    Natural DD, from the glamour photos, hers is Huge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melody(DMVG) (3).jpg‎   Melody(DMVG) (4).jpg‎   Melody(DMVG) (1).jpg‎   Melody(DMVG) (2).jpg‎  

  10. #550

    Kiwi returning to kstar

    According to the website Kiwi will be available at kstar on Wednesday Feb 19.

    Quote Originally Posted by SNE1124  [View Original Post]
    Hmm looks like Kiwi is no longer at DS. Anyone know what happened?

    Did she say she was doing a short stay at DS and then coming over to kstar?

  11. #549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Harper AG / Ji Won CP

    I noticed an update on AG's website. Looks like Harper starts tomorrow. I guess I'll try to get verified with this store. LOL.

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...=free&wr_id=78

    Also saw that Judy is leaving and JiWon is starting after. She's been here before but I don't recall reading anything amazing about her.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/copy-of-haru

    As always, treat the women well. Good luck.

  12. #548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Agency Thread

    Check the agency thread. It seems at least a couple people saw her and complimented on her nice ass.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by RollinRockS  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas! Has anyone tried Poppy at https://www.dmvgirlsva.com ?

  13. #547

    Dmvgilrsva

    Hello fellas! Has anyone tried Poppy at https://www.dmvgirlsva.com ?

  14. #546
    Fairly good to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    How was her BBBJ?

  15. #545

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by BritA8655  [View Original Post]
    Toni's simply great and probably the best among recent kgirls after IU. I would rate her face 7. 8/10, cute and attractive enough for a solid time. She's super friendly and easy to click with, and the service was great. My favorites about her are her skin and body, just smooth and curvy, and I'm addictive to both. Her breasts looked like mm Cs but almost felt like they're natural. My overall rating is 8+, and strongly recommend.
    How was her BBBJ?

  16. #544

    Jessie vs Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardLeader18  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you think. Debating booking with her or Jessie who's in town for a bit.
    Of course Jessie first.

    Also had good time w Luna.

    Post #7855.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...on-and-Reviews

  17. #543

    Kstar Toni

    Toni's simply great and probably the best among recent kgirls after IU. I would rate her face 7. 8/10, cute and attractive enough for a solid time. She's super friendly and easy to click with, and the service was great. My favorites about her are her skin and body, just smooth and curvy, and I'm addictive to both. Her breasts looked like mm Cs but almost felt like they're natural. My overall rating is 8+, and strongly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape