Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1684
-
02-25-25 10:57 #559Senior Member

Posts: 29Gem
I was planning to see her because she was an atf when she was working at butterfly, probably saw her more than 10 times, but after reading her last review from the other website, I changed my mind.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
The guy eating the preview's costumer cum while doing 69, hell no.
-
02-25-25 08:38 #558Senior Member

Posts: 1017New Gem at Kstar
Just FYI.
Heard from the grape vines that gem is the Sweet Angel from last time and she is also THE Jane from long ago at Butterfly Legend.
-
02-25-25 08:36 #557Senior Member

Posts: 1017Jiwon and Maple
Jiwon and Maple at CP.
Anyone met them yet?
Heard Jiwon is young and cute, but Maple has better prior reviews.
After finishing my current TDL, I'm going to see either one at CP, but not sure which one to start?
-
02-24-25 17:28 #556Senior Member

Posts: 104She said she would return to Korea but I don't buy it. Probably just because no enough mongers.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 11:13 #555Senior Member

Posts: 1017Ace is gone
Too bad, Ace is gone, wondering what happened for a short tour?
Originally Posted by BritA8655
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 16:35 #554Senior Member

Posts: 104ATM Ace
Echo the earlier review on Ace that she's a truly beautiful one to see. She reminds me of Suzie because of her elegant and pretty face, slender figure and great service. FBSA 8/8. 5/9/8, and would rate attitude at 9 if she's not a time watcher. She provided incredible rimming and licked my entire back with her tongue, which I really enjoyed and hadn't experienced such a good one for a long time. Her butt is absolutely amazing and skin condition is immaculate too.
Unfortunately, she's leaving soon. I don't know why good providers like her are more and more unlikely to stay longer recently.
-
02-21-25 09:08
Senior Member
-
02-20-25 01:05 #553Senior Member

Posts: 61Any recommendation?
Had some free time tomorrow and plan to see a K girl. If you only can choose one among Kiwi, Toni, and Hani. Who would you guys choose?
I prefer younger and prettier K girl.
I met Hani last year—it was a really great session, but her appearance isn't attractive enough for me.
-
02-19-25 23:44 #552Senior Member

Posts: 1017New Ace
FYI.
Just learned from PO that new Ace at ATM is also BB friendly.
Anyone met her today?
-
02-18-25 10:28
Senior Member
-
02-18-25 10:19 #551Senior Member

Posts: 1017Natural DD Melody
DMVG listed a natural DD Melody starting tomorrow.
https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/%EB%B3%B5...del-page-rosie
Natural DD, from the glamour photos, hers is Huge.
-
02-15-25 17:00 #550Regular Member

Posts: 2Kiwi returning to kstar
According to the website Kiwi will be available at kstar on Wednesday Feb 19.
Originally Posted by SNE1124
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 00:24 #549Senior Member

Posts: 241Harper AG / Ji Won CP
I noticed an update on AG's website. Looks like Harper starts tomorrow. I guess I'll try to get verified with this store. LOL.
https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...=free&wr_id=78
Also saw that Judy is leaving and JiWon is starting after. She's been here before but I don't recall reading anything amazing about her.
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/copy-of-haru
As always, treat the women well. Good luck.
-
02-12-25 12:55 #548Senior Member

Posts: 241Agency Thread
Check the agency thread. It seems at least a couple people saw her and complimented on her nice ass.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by RollinRockS
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 11:55 #547Senior Member

Posts: 41Dmvgilrsva
Hello fellas! Has anyone tried Poppy at https://www.dmvgirlsva.com ?
-
02-10-25 10:52 #546Senior Member

Posts: 104Fairly good to me.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 22:00 #545Senior Member

Posts: 168Toni
How was her BBBJ?
Originally Posted by BritA8655
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






