The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1379
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1079

    Misty and Lydia

    Someone asked a few years ago how they were and no one responded. I've tried reaching out a few times over the last few months and radio silence. Are either of them FSBM / GFE friendly or are they just HE?

    https://tryst.link/massage/mistymassage

    Lydia.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lydialustgood

  2. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by Repguy13  [View Original Post]
    I have Seen her a few times. Good massage, lots of teasing, good finish. Multiple shots allowed and encouraged. Cool lady with good skills.
    I've tried reaching out several times over the last several weeks. Is she FSBM or just HE? I'm curious either way. Is she GFE friendly?

  3. #1077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Nina's healing hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, she's back. She's ready. She's just as tiny and hot as a select few of you may remember.

    She can accommodate outcalls for select gentlemen, but she is hosting near downtown st pete.

    She is friendly, helpful, and an absolute sight to see. Rare providers are worth the trip in my book. She's very good on the comms and kept me well aware of minor changes in the schedule.

    Her demeanor is bubbly, feminine, almost a little submissive. At times she was playing up / embellishing the bubbly feminine role. Kind of like some of your favorite adult entertainers. I would say it added to the experience overall, though I could see how some might call it insincere. She would go all the way in Hollywood.

    Handled donation by leaving it on bathroom sink after washing up and disrobing. Started the rub face down and she made it clear right out the gate that I was welcome to (almost expected to) roam. Her body is stunning. She works out nearly every day. Her face was gorgeous too, even without makeup. Youthful and fresh.

    The body rub was pretty good. Light pressure. Not LMT level by any means but she was cooing and rubbing sensually the entire time. On the flip she kind of hiked up her dress to encourage more skin to skin contact. She came around the table to get to work on me while I started rubbing the kitty. She continued to appear to enjoy, so we went for some FOV then FIV, which she squealed about with pleasure.
    Had another magical session with Nina recently. She's truly a gift to the St Pete neighborhood.

    Feel free to contact for her information.

  4. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Googling the number shows two Rub Rankings pages and everything looks good on there. Go for it and report back here please. Thank You.
    Heard she is old and wrinkled, let us know what you find out.

  5. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got a massage from "mature goddess" aka Chrissy on Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/massage/chrissy7777
    I have Seen her a few times. Good massage, lots of teasing, good finish. Multiple shots allowed and encouraged. Cool lady with good skills.

  6. #1074

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Gents -- has anyone met with Aria in Clearwater -- https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828.

    I'm trying to schedule something with her for later this week and didn't see any reports -- any info is appreciated!

    Thanks.

    JT76.
    Googling the number shows two Rub Rankings pages and everything looks good on there. Go for it and report back here please. Thank You.

  7. #1073

    Aria in Clearwater

    Gents -- has anyone met with Aria in Clearwater -- https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828.

    I'm trying to schedule something with her for later this week and didn't see any reports -- any info is appreciated!

    Thanks.

    JT76.

  8. #1072

    Tracy is not gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    I think Tracy's ad has vanished from Tryst.
    She's not gone, she's just currently not taking on any new clientele. She has a strong regular base and when a couple drop off, she may run an ad for a day or two to interview a few more prospects to be on the regulars list. If she wants you to be a regular, you will know.

  9. #1071
    Bro did you read the review? Tracy has gone back to existing client only. Ad gone. Period. Done. No Mas. I barely made the cut off.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    I think Tracy's ad has vanished from Tryst.

  10. #1070

    OOPS. Did she leave?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Great Post. She looks awesome. Little Price for non-FS provider, but I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks for the post.

    Gator.
    I think Tracy's ad has vanished from Tryst.

  11. #1069
    Has anyone got a massage from "mature goddess" aka Chrissy on Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/massage/chrissy7777

  12. #1068

    Shiver Me Timbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I finally met Tracy last week and caught the great white whale that I have so long pursued. Much like Ahab, I thought madness might over take me. Ditto below. Cool gal, smart and funny. Rocking body. Got the Nuru option. Hard down the helm. Brace up!! Shiver her! Shiver her! Blasted an explosive load that could have broken a window. Ha! Definite repeat. Unfortunately, no FS menu. Perhaps with repeat visits, as always YMMV.

    Now the bad news laddies. Just as the great white whale appeared out of the mist, a hump like a snow hill, she has submerged back under the black waters. Tracy has gone back to UTR, deleted her Tryst and gone "existing clients only". Perhaps someday she will return, and if so, don't hesitate to call her stat! Monger on.
    LOL. Great Post. She looks awesome. Little Price for non-FS provider, but I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks for the post.

    Gator.

  13. #1067

    Call me Ishmael

    I finally met Tracy last week and caught the great white whale that I have so long pursued. Much like Ahab, I thought madness might over take me. Ditto below. Cool gal, smart and funny. Rocking body. Got the Nuru option. Hard down the helm. Brace up!! Shiver her! Shiver her! Blasted an explosive load that could have broken a window. Ha! Definite repeat. Unfortunately, no FS menu. Perhaps with repeat visits, as always YMMV.

    Now the bad news laddies. Just as the great white whale appeared out of the mist, a hump like a snow hill, she has submerged back under the black waters. Tracy has gone back to UTR, deleted her Tryst and gone "existing clients only". Perhaps someday she will return, and if so, don't hesitate to call her stat! Monger on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Very nice smart gal with a nice incall Looks like her pics so she's hot for a 55 yo. Inquired about extras but was told not available. Opted for the nuru and she get into it. She'll shower you up before you leave. Will probably repeat.

  14. #1066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    A few recent photos of Nina

    To show she's still just as smooth small and sexy as before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1739726793569.jpg‎   1739726785246.jpg‎   1739726790778.jpg‎   1739726787947.jpg‎  

  15. #1065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Nina the Tiny Caribbean Goddess

    Hey fellas, she's back. She's ready. She's just as tiny and hot as a select few of you may remember.

    She can accommodate outcalls for select gentlemen, but she is hosting near downtown st pete.

    She is friendly, helpful, and an absolute sight to see. Rare providers are worth the trip in my book. She's very good on the comms and kept me well aware of minor changes in the schedule.

    Her demeanor is bubbly, feminine, almost a little submissive. At times she was playing up / embellishing the bubbly feminine role. Kind of like some of your favorite adult entertainers. I would say it added to the experience overall, though I could see how some might call it insincere. She would go all the way in Hollywood.

    Handled donation by leaving it on bathroom sink after washing up and disrobing. Started the rub face down and she made it clear right out the gate that I was welcome to (almost expected to) roam. Her body is stunning. She works out nearly every day. Her face was gorgeous too, even without makeup. Youthful and fresh.

    The body rub was pretty good. Light pressure. Not LMT level by any means but she was cooing and rubbing sensually the entire time. On the flip she kind of hiked up her dress to encourage more skin to skin contact. She came around the table to get to work on me while I started rubbing the kitty. She continued to appear to enjoy, so we went for some FOV then FIV, which she squealed about with pleasure.

    The remainder of the session consisted of us matching one another in pace and pressure. She began to rub those beautiful manmades all over my cock while I rubbed firmly on her G-spot and Clit. And then she exclaimed "QUE RICO" and that was it for me. I didn't suspect this little morsel was Puerto Rican on top of Jamaican. Latinas kill me.

    All of this was.

    140 hh.

    200 hr.

    Get this. Nothing expected additionally for L1. I believe L2 can be negotiated, but I think it will be covered. I still left a little tip. Don't expect to get a full service quote in the messaging phase. She is approached left and right on the street, she's stunning, so she will likely only provide L2 or Full service if the chemistry is right and if the donation makes sense to her given what you're bringing to the table. She doesn't need the business but she's willing to capitalize on her incredible looks and charm.

    If you reach out, tell her EJ sent you. Don't think she's fully aware of the boards, so feel free to tell her you know me from a night at the bar, or from a group chat. She said when she used to advertise she would constantly just be asked about FS, so I don't think you'll be seeing actual ads from her again. Reach out and I'll get you her contact information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails InShot_20240625_111611151.jpg‎   40306f012509001d7aec219b0407f63a_f.jpg‎   25d163c3369c2dc6f4b649ed4eeac085_f.jpg‎   InShot_20240625_111641226.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape