Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 33449
-
02-24-25 08:58 #31364Senior Member

Posts: 747All clear
Fire away.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 02:00 #31363Senior Member

Posts: 101Bonita
Not sure why someone from Bulgaria can't live in Fairborn. Anyway she is great.
Originally Posted by BillyG45
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 00:59 #31362Senior Member

Posts: 38Sharonville
I do about 80% of meets in Sharonville / Springdale. No issues in 9 years. Just be smart and do homework if need be.
Originally Posted by IMAcrossdressingTVAskmeanything
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 16:31 #31361Senior Member

Posts: 2230Been there. Done that. She is way too much drama and not really all that good. When she started out she was much better.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 16:28 #31360Senior Member

Posts: 2230I'm not sure what incentive this one could offer for a good review. I wouldn't let my skin anywhere near her skin. Open wounds everywhere and needle marks in all of the typical places. Elbows, breasts, thighs, butt, legs. The two open wounds on her face look like she was recently worked over by some angry guy.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 15:16 #31359Senior Member

Posts: 401Well there's a reason for that, she's easily one of the best in the area if not the best in the area currently. Like they say don't hate the player, hate all the others who can't match her level of service.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 12:34 #31358Senior Member

Posts: 48Shoot, I went back and checked since the pictures are a little different between posts and I did find one picture within the 3 posts that had online matches. Looks like it was not meant to be.
Originally Posted by NewToCincy21
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 12:26 #31357Senior Member

Posts: 48Any intel on this one? She's posted a lot on stg in the last couple days with multiple headings and descriptions but no name that I could find and nothing on Google images. TGTBT?
-
02-23-25 11:58 #31356Senior Member

Posts: 128Most reviews on here should barely be trusted
I long figured out that the amount of actual real clients on here giving out real unbiased reviews was much much smaller then one would think. Good chunk of people on here are either other escorts or clients being offered incentives to write a great review.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 08:19 #31355Senior Member

Posts: 1222Per4256
With 5 "reports" in 9 years and only one is barely a report, don't be surprised if nobody springs to your rescue.
Good luck, though.
Originally Posted by PER4256
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 22:03 #31354Senior Member

Posts: 62Bonita
I hope why'all are getting some commissions. I am so tired of seeing Bonita posts. Seriously, she doesn't have to advert anywhere else. This is getting embarrassing, dudes.
-
02-22-25 21:18 #31353Senior Member

Posts: 37Are you sure? And not a 36 year old from Fairborn?
Originally Posted by Tonk49
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 20:20 #31352Senior Member

Posts: 80Bonita
She was born in Bulgaria so not a Russian and worth every dollar to see her.
Originally Posted by BillyG45
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 18:38 #31351Senior Member

Posts: 37Please help me out and understand this fake Russian act she puts on.
Originally Posted by NickD
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 12:38 #31350Senior Member

Posts: 151Bonita Duo
It has been awhile since I visited Bonita. She contacted me to see if I would be interested in visiting her and a friend. I am trying to work it into my schedule. She did ask me to submit a report so others would know. She told me she is a good looking spinner. She did say it will require one day advance notice to set up the meeting.










Reply With Quote






