LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 1139 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31141

    Sharonville

    Quote Originally Posted by IMAcrossdressingTVAskmeanything  [View Original Post]
    I'm not taking sides here but the guy does have a point. Where else in the region is there a cluster of various hotels for the girls to work out of? Really I can only think of blue ash or Eastgate. I think Sharonville is just the defacto area for this type of hobby in our region and considering the amount of busts or police activity you hear about in blue ash or Eastgate in relation to the number of ads you see online for Sharonville it's hard to really say Sharonville is hot since like 75% of all the real providers are working out there. One thing to keep in mind is not all stings make the news and if the police wait around and scope out a place, catch a guy hanging around before going to the room and searches the car and finds drugs, alcohol, guns, etc or expired tags, etc it's not going to be booked as soliciting or prostitution charge it'll be a drug charge or something but it's basically the same result. At the end of the day, rttf, follow the key rules and there's a lot of luck involved to not getting caught. So, while I don't think Sharonville is "hot" considering the amount of ladies working there it's definitely being watched and if you're not careful they'll get you.
    I do about 80% of meets in Sharonville / Springdale. No issues in 9 years. Just be smart and do homework if need be.

  2. #31140
    Quote Originally Posted by Clermont  [View Original Post]
    I hope why'all are getting some commissions. I am so tired of seeing Bonita posts. Seriously, she doesn't have to advert anywhere else. This is getting embarrassing, dudes.
    Been there. Done that. She is way too much drama and not really all that good. When she started out she was much better.

  3. #31139
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    I long figured out that the amount of actual real clients on here giving out real unbiased reviews was much much smaller then one would think. Good chunk of people on here are either other escorts or clients being offered incentives to write a great review.
    I'm not sure what incentive this one could offer for a good review. I wouldn't let my skin anywhere near her skin. Open wounds everywhere and needle marks in all of the typical places. Elbows, breasts, thighs, butt, legs. The two open wounds on her face look like she was recently worked over by some angry guy.

  4. #31138
    Quote Originally Posted by Clermont  [View Original Post]
    I hope why'all are getting some commissions. I am so tired of seeing Bonita posts. Seriously, she doesn't have to advert anywhere else. This is getting embarrassing, dudes.
    Well there's a reason for that, she's easily one of the best in the area if not the best in the area currently. Like they say don't hate the player, hate all the others who can't match her level of service.

  5. #31137
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She's posted a lot on stg in the last couple days with multiple headings and descriptions but no name that I could find and nothing on Google images. TGTBT?
    Shoot, I went back and checked since the pictures are a little different between posts and I did find one picture within the 3 posts that had online matches. Looks like it was not meant to be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250223_123253_Google.jpg‎  

  6. #31136
    Any intel on this one? She's posted a lot on stg in the last couple days with multiple headings and descriptions but no name that I could find and nothing on Google images. TGTBT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250223_121814_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250223_114952_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250223_122009_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250223_122038_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #31135

    Most reviews on here should barely be trusted

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    OK guys. It's important that we tell I t like it is so other mongers know what to expect.

    I went to see Princess today and I rate my experience was a 1/10 - and that was generous.

    First. She overslept and was not responding when I called her so I went to the address she gave me and knocked on the door. Some nice lady came you and looked at me like I was crazy. I apologized and told her I was supposed to meet a young lady to give her a ride to her doctor. I smiled, apologized for the mix up and simply left. '

    Second. She finally did respond and called me. She overslept and gave me the right address. One digit different. After she took her daughter to the babysitter she called me back with the apartment number so I went up.

    Third. First impressions were not good. She said she was tired, but it looked more like she recently took something to help her get through the day. She had open sores over both eyes and other places on her face. They looked like meth sores. She claimed she doesn't do meth. But the sores are unmistakable.

    She got undressed and I have never seen so much sagging skin. Much more than baby damage as her boobs and groin including pussy lips were was also sagging. I though we would start with a massage so I had her lay down. I removed her top and her boobs were probably once full, but now just empty sacks of skin. I tried to massage them but the sacs were empty..
    I long figured out that the amount of actual real clients on here giving out real unbiased reviews was much much smaller then one would think. Good chunk of people on here are either other escorts or clients being offered incentives to write a great review.

  8. #31134

    Per4256

    With 5 "reports" in 9 years and only one is barely a report, don't be surprised if nobody springs to your rescue.

    Good luck, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by PER4256  [View Original Post]
    I've looked in Dayton and everywhere suggested in previous threads. I know she's pseudo low key but for the love of god, can someone DM with her contact? It's still pickings out here and from all reports I could use some Bonita in my life. Thanks.

  9. #31133

    Bonita

    I hope why'all are getting some commissions. I am so tired of seeing Bonita posts. Seriously, she doesn't have to advert anywhere else. This is getting embarrassing, dudes.

  10. #31132
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonk49  [View Original Post]
    She was born in Bulgaria so not a Russian and worth every dollar to see her.
    Are you sure? And not a 36 year old from Fairborn?

  11. #31131

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyG45  [View Original Post]
    Please help me out and understand this fake Russian act she puts on.
    She was born in Bulgaria so not a Russian and worth every dollar to see her.

  12. #31130
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD  [View Original Post]
    She is in mason today and interested in meeting up! Iykyk.
    Please help me out and understand this fake Russian act she puts on.

  13. #31129

    Bonita Duo

    It has been awhile since I visited Bonita. She contacted me to see if I would be interested in visiting her and a friend. I am trying to work it into my schedule. She did ask me to submit a report so others would know. She told me she is a good looking spinner. She did say it will require one day advance notice to set up the meeting.

  14. #31128

    Bonita contact

    Quote Originally Posted by NickD  [View Original Post]
    She is in mason today and interested in meeting up! Iykyk.
    I've looked in Dayton and everywhere suggested in previous threads. I know she's pseudo low key but for the love of god, can someone DM with her contact? It's still pickings out here and from all reports I could use some Bonita in my life. Thanks.

  15. #31127
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    OK guys. It's important that we tell I t like it is so other mongers know what to expect.

    I went to see Princess today and I rate my experience was a 1/10 - and that was generous.

    First. She overslept and was not responding when I called her so I went to the address she gave me and knocked on the door. Some nice lady came you and looked at me like I was crazy. I apologized and told her I was supposed to meet a young lady to give her a ride to her doctor. I smiled, apologized for the mix up and simply left. '

    Second. She finally did respond and called me. She overslept and gave me the right address. One digit different. After she took her daughter to the babysitter she called me back with the apartment number so I went up.

    Third. First impressions were not good. She said she was tired, but it looked more like she recently took something to help her get through the day. She had open sores over both eyes and other places on her face. They looked like meth sores. She claimed she doesn't do meth. But the sores are unmistakable..
    I pay very little attention to member reviews on the site other than a couple of members and the rip offs. There could be a hole in a tree with moss around it and there would be reviews here that said it was they best they ever had, it really enjoyed what it does, and it got off twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape