Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 4414
-
02-25-25 10:26 #1999Banned Member

Posts: 907That does sound like they are trying to get you to incriminate yourself. I've never had any issues in the past there, but its been years.
Originally Posted by HarryHorndini
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 23:17 #1998Banned Member

Posts: 128Search
Euro Touch has been well covered on this forum. You won't be covered at Euro Touch.
Originally Posted by HarryHorndini
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 21:58 #1997Banned Member

Posts: 907I've heard of it, but being old, its not the first place my mind goes for unfamiliar acronyms. When an acronym is used a few hundred times on a website and has its own forum, you'd think it would eventually make it to the "abbreviations" page. You shouldn't need to go another website for an explanation and hopefully people would be helpful and kind when someone new asks for help.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 16:54 #1996Regular Member

Posts: 11Euro Touch
What's the deal with this place? Stopped by today to scope it out, tried the usual "I'd like an hour" while I drop $$ on the cabinet but the lady insisted I put it in her hand. Tells me it's. 6 for the hour and asks what else I want, seemed like she was motioning HE with her free hand.
Definitely got the vibe she was trying to get me to explicitly say that I was there to pay for something beyond just a massage. This seemed sketchy and definitely made me uncomfortable, so all I said was I wasn't interested and attempted to take my money and leave, but she tried multiple times to get me to stay, going so far as putting her arm in front of me to block me from walking out.
-
02-24-25 14:30 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 238One cool site you should check out is urban dictionary. It will define essentially every algorithm ever.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
Also, if you type something into google with enough search parameters, amazing things happen. "GPS escort".
-
02-24-25 10:52 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 38Not Good Not Bad
I saw her a little while back and totally agree. I didn't even bother with a review after the experience. She did spend extra time on BLS which I enjoyed.
Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 01:15 #1993Banned Member

Posts: 907Its an honest question. Maybe the "GPS Alerts" should have a pinned comment with the definition or just add it to the abbreviations page if people are going to keep using it? I didn't know what it meant until I asked, someone had used it in the stripper review page.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 00:19 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 237Golden pussy syndrome. There's even a whole section of GPS alerts in Seattle section of forum. Come on now. LOL.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 22:22 #1991Banned Member

Posts: 907QQ Spa
Anyone try this place out? There are two recent reviews on RM. Its across the street from Funko Field, 382* Broadway. It looks like a house next "Russell and Hill, attorneys". Thank you!
-
02-23-25 19:56 #1990Banned Member

Posts: 907Bobo at One Spa
I had a great session with Bobo. HWP, I think MM C's 5'6". Just past the shoulders black hair with blonde highlights. She leaves at the end of the month.
-
02-23-25 14:58 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 544https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GPS
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 09:23 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 448GPS? It's not in the Abbreviations.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 08:58 #1987Banned Member

Posts: 907She was a aggressive kisser with me, which i enjoyed, solid service. I really enjoyed my time with her. I hope she come back to One or shanghai spa soon.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
Julie, I think she is probably close to 30 yo or older, but looks great. HWP. 8 face, MM C's or D's She was doing some topless exercises for me, while showing Iris how she stays in shape, squats, one legged squats and jumping jacks. She seems to be in good shape.
-
02-22-25 21:36 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 484No, Alyssa also confirmed with me that she would be heading down to Renton. She also told me that some folks want shorter / more petite asian girls than tall ones. F it. I love Yuki and other tall girls, so yeh. I am happy she is staying for another month. I just hope she won't be exhausted too often.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 21:33 #1985Banned Member

Posts: 108Contacted Iris this afternoon and told her I would be arriving about 4 pm and would like Julie for the date. I had not been with her yet. She is a very pretty young lady. Nice body. She told me she was 26. She helped me undress and began kissing very aggressively. She continued to press her body against mine. Eventually, she asked me to lay down and she began to lift my legs to lick the boys. Moving slowly to the shaft. She is very talented with the BBBJ. We switched to DATY which she seemed to enjoy. After a few minutes of DATY she climbed on top for some CFS. I asked if she wanted me to fuck her and she said yes. We played around for a while in the MISH position. I told her I was having a tough time making a deposit today she suggested CIM and we finished like that. She cleaned us up and wanted to cuddle for a good while asking me not to leave. Saw Alyssa on my way out. Iris was off today.








Reply With Quote






