Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 13907
-
02-23-25 10:48 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 47Door was locked yesterday
I stopped yesterday and the door was locked.
Originally Posted by OldSparky
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 10:00 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 65It's up for grabs. I spoke with the Healing Spa after they closed. They're not sure when, or if, they will open back up. They were once closed for three months before opening back up, do keep trying.
Originally Posted by OldSparky
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 09:17 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 43Studio closed?
I tried to make an appointment at Studio this morning but no one is answering the phone. Are they taking a break or is something going on? I ask because I see where 2 other places are reported closed.
-
02-22-25 22:41 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 96I said she IS the same girl.
Originally Posted by ThePolarVortex
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 21:30 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 202I went by Logger Ct this afternoon, and they were still closed. So, I went down to Wake Forest Rd to see if they were available, and there was a sign out front saying the office was for rent. I think they got got. Someone feel free to prove me wrong, as I'd rather not be right.
-
02-22-25 17:47 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 46When you say not the girl. Do you mean the reality is improved or declined from the pic?
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 14:31 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 96I visited her recently. She is the girl in the pic. She gives a pretty good massage. Doesn't short you on time. Clean and safe place. Nothing on the flip.
Originally Posted by Hometownguy
[View Original Post]
- Mass.
-
02-22-25 13:01 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 438May want to give them another try today. Saw the ad from yesterday. Apparently a new masseuse is joining them. Last time I went was on a Saturday and atleast at that time there wasn't any traffic.
Originally Posted by TightHammies
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 08:37 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 302https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...e/892118784813
Saw this one pop up. Texted it with an app. Got sent an address for a town home kinda out of the way. Said text when I want to come. Something about it seems a little sketchy to me though. Anyone have any info?
-
02-21-25 16:53 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 202I didn't need an appointment when I went, so I'd guess weather related.
Originally Posted by TightHammies
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 15:09 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 65What's her phone number?
Originally Posted by Hometownguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 13:55 #12921Regular Member

Posts: 18Logger ct
Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.
-
02-21-25 08:32 #12920Regular Member

Posts: 12Go to the Asian forum. They are a bunch of grifters asking for your personal info, I will not do that.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 01:04 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 68Tried to DM picture to people but can't seem to make it work here
Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.
https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y
-
02-20-25 23:57 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 48Info
Hi, novice at this. Where do I find more info on HC? I tried to find a website but can't seem to find anything.












Reply With Quote





