Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 17021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Just sad

    It's really not that hard. We mongers ruin more places then LEO ever would.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Campus view is closing down after today for good. Another gentleman went to the wrong door again. The maps and pictures did not help. Belinda will be at Emily's until the 28th when Emily returns. Emily will stick around for as long as long as she is getting reasonable business. If it gets too slow she will just go back and work at her spa. The young girl may come in April now to Emilys as long as she keeps getting business and can pass those numbers onto her. I will be out of town for 6 weeks on the West Coast and looking at the talent out there. Hoping to hit up a bunch of K-spas and a few high end providers for my stress relief. Good luck and be safe gentlemen.

  2. #14530
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try this place? I didn't see it on paradigms list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/505362861137
    I tried it last week. It was pretty standard 60/ hr 40 tip. Massage was good. Ending was pretty good, nothing spectacular. Misuse was a little on the older side, but very friendly. All in all I'll give it another try, but there is more fun to be had out there.

  3. #14529

    Sunflower Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try this place? I didn't see it on paradigms list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/505362861137
    New shop, maybe less than a month so I do not have any info yet.

  4. #14528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Asian-Hollywood

    Looks like Asian-Hollywood has reopened in Columbus. They were in Cinci for a little while and have been closed for months. I received a text saying they had relocated. There is a vetting process some guys may not like. If you google the name it will bring up their web page. It has the ladies, price and activities. Lulu is in town now.

  5. #14527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Anyone?

    Anyone ever try this place? I didn't see it on paradigms list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/505362861137

  6. #14526

    Forest Spa

    I tried to visit Forest Spa yesterday afternoon but the door was locked and nobody there. Tried contacting them but got nothing. I don't know if they just took a day off, if they closed up for good, or something else going on. I noticed they no longer have any ads on CL where they were advertising almost daily at one time.

  7. #14525

    K spa

    Stopped by K spa recently in Newark. Drew an attractive late 20's maybe early early 30 Asian provider with very nice perky C cups. Massage was pretty good throughout and I was covered the whole time no teasing was thinking nothing would come of this but boy was I wrong. On the flip after cleaning off then oil starts massaging the area around junior which then raises the flagpole and then she happily obliged to a sensual finish. Will definitely repeat next time I'm.

    In the area.

  8. #14524
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    That one has been there for months looks kinda old (45 ish) but decent service.
    Also good to know, Thanks!

  9. #14523
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear they are actually getting some talent back at that place. I had given up hope on it after the last few times I was there. Hopefully they can keep it up.
    That one has been there for months looks kinda old (45 ish) but decent service.

  10. #14522
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Well, tried setting up a visit with a couple of providers tonight but it didn't work out so went to Billingsley on a whim. I'm glad I did, had a great time. The girl working was probably earlier 30's and in my book a 6 1/2 out of 10. She had really nice all natural breasts probably a c size. Didn't ask for it but gave me BBBJ and after that moved to a few other positions. Finished up and was on my way, she didn't ask for tip but I wasn't giving one anyways, LOL.
    Good to hear they are actually getting some talent back at that place. I had given up hope on it after the last few times I was there. Hopefully they can keep it up.

  11. #14521

    Campus view

    Campus view is closing down after today for good. Another gentleman went to the wrong door again. The maps and pictures did not help. Belinda will be at Emily's until the 28th when Emily returns. Emily will stick around for as long as long as she is getting reasonable business. If it gets too slow she will just go back and work at her spa. The young girl may come in April now to Emilys as long as she keeps getting business and can pass those numbers onto her. I will be out of town for 6 weeks on the West Coast and looking at the talent out there. Hoping to hit up a bunch of K-spas and a few high end providers for my stress relief. Good luck and be safe gentlemen.

  12. #14520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Billingsley

    Well, tried setting up a visit with a couple of providers tonight but it didn't work out so went to Billingsley on a whim. I'm glad I did, had a great time. The girl working was probably earlier 30's and in my book a 6 1/2 out of 10. She had really nice all natural breasts probably a c size. Didn't ask for it but gave me BBBJ and after that moved to a few other positions. Finished up and was on my way, she didn't ask for tip but I wasn't giving one anyways, LOL.

  13. #14519

    Healthy Relaxation Spa bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenchgun  [View Original Post]
    What happened?
    https://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...5th-street-mpd

  14. #14518

    Marysville

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCautiousOne  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like Healthy Relaxation Spa in Marysville was busted today.
    What happened?

  15. #14517

    Marysville busted

    Well it looks like Healthy Relaxation Spa in Marysville was busted today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape