Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 17017
-
02-23-25 15:07 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 433Anyone?
Anyone ever try this place? I didn't see it on paradigms list.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/505362861137
-
02-23-25 09:11 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 518Forest Spa
I tried to visit Forest Spa yesterday afternoon but the door was locked and nobody there. Tried contacting them but got nothing. I don't know if they just took a day off, if they closed up for good, or something else going on. I noticed they no longer have any ads on CL where they were advertising almost daily at one time.
-
02-21-25 18:30 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 97K spa
Stopped by K spa recently in Newark. Drew an attractive late 20's maybe early early 30 Asian provider with very nice perky C cups. Massage was pretty good throughout and I was covered the whole time no teasing was thinking nothing would come of this but boy was I wrong. On the flip after cleaning off then oil starts massaging the area around junior which then raises the flagpole and then she happily obliged to a sensual finish. Will definitely repeat next time I'm.
In the area.
-
02-21-25 11:49 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 192Also good to know, Thanks!
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 05:13 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 2736That one has been there for months looks kinda old (45 ish) but decent service.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 18:13 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 192Good to hear they are actually getting some talent back at that place. I had given up hope on it after the last few times I was there. Hopefully they can keep it up.
Originally Posted by Lickn
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 18:11 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 192Campus view
Campus view is closing down after today for good. Another gentleman went to the wrong door again. The maps and pictures did not help. Belinda will be at Emily's until the 28th when Emily returns. Emily will stick around for as long as long as she is getting reasonable business. If it gets too slow she will just go back and work at her spa. The young girl may come in April now to Emilys as long as she keeps getting business and can pass those numbers onto her. I will be out of town for 6 weeks on the West Coast and looking at the talent out there. Hoping to hit up a bunch of K-spas and a few high end providers for my stress relief. Good luck and be safe gentlemen.
-
02-19-25 21:13 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 433Billingsley
Well, tried setting up a visit with a couple of providers tonight but it didn't work out so went to Billingsley on a whim. I'm glad I did, had a great time. The girl working was probably earlier 30's and in my book a 6 1/2 out of 10. She had really nice all natural breasts probably a c size. Didn't ask for it but gave me BBBJ and after that moved to a few other positions. Finished up and was on my way, she didn't ask for tip but I wasn't giving one anyways, LOL.
-
02-19-25 20:33 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 460Healthy Relaxation Spa bust
https://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...5th-street-mpd
Originally Posted by Trenchgun
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 18:31 #14518Regular Member

Posts: 5Marysville
What happened?
Originally Posted by TheCautiousOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 14:23 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 202Marysville busted
Well it looks like Healthy Relaxation Spa in Marysville was busted today.
-
02-19-25 13:48 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 854Massage One More
I have been to this place a couple times in the past and decided to give it another try since I was in the area. Pleasant lady met me at the door. Late 30's, chunky but very sweet personality. Good massage and standard finish. The place is clean, comfortable and very relaxing.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...827487789.html
-
02-19-25 12:02 #14515Regular Member

Posts: 5DM photo of March's gal?
Originally Posted by SilverSoul
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:40 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 96No offense taken.
I knew you weren't knocking me, I was just using a snippet of your review to demo why I try to be objective about parts of the review separate from my subjective feelings.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Now the funny thing is my best ever hobby sessions have all be extended sessions with 30-40 year old women. But I think this exchange helped me figure out part of why I'm just not feeling it with the AAMP girls. I'm a pretty verbal person. In all those sessions, the girl, regardless of race, was a native English speaker. And for me part of getting into that fun, flirty vibe is good conversation. Which doesn't happen via a translator app.
Shorter sessions with a language barrier, and I just want some eye candy.
Might be headed down to Orlando in May, been grooving on your reviews in that forum. Compared to your experiences there, how does Belinda rank? Just trying to calibrate. Feel free to DM if you'd rather.
-
02-18-25 19:31 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 39Belinda and new girl
Glad to hear they solved it and are reopening soon. Also glad to know that Belinda improved the numbers at the place. Don't forget that's the reason we are having another promising girl in March (Yes, I've seen the pics, and they look big!
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
Belinda wasn't perfect (nobody is), but personally I'm going to miss her services a lot. Her massage was better than average. She was pretty and really open to please most requests. I need to schedule another session before she leaves. This time I'll be out of town in March, so I'm hoping to read some good reviews about the upcoming girl, so I can know what to expect as soon as I can visit them again.
P.S. : I understand the address / place is a bit confusing, but guys please read the directions before knocking on any door. Or just better just text them to confirm you are at the place. I do that and I never have any trouble. They always answer quickly. Without Emily around, I don't want to lose the only other place I visit.










Reply With Quote






