High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 928 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 13907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12932

    They take a break sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by RufoReal6371  [View Original Post]
    I stopped yesterday and the door was locked.
    Seems like twice a year they take a week off. I called yesterday and today no answer.

  2. #12931

    Door was locked yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSparky  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make an appointment at Studio this morning but no one is answering the phone. Are they taking a break or is something going on? I ask because I see where 2 other places are reported closed.
    I stopped yesterday and the door was locked.

  3. #12930
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSparky  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make an appointment at Studio this morning but no one is answering the phone. Are they taking a break or is something going on? I ask because I see where 2 other places are reported closed.
    It's up for grabs. I spoke with the Healing Spa after they closed. They're not sure when, or if, they will open back up. They were once closed for three months before opening back up, do keep trying.

  4. #12929

    Studio closed?

    I tried to make an appointment at Studio this morning but no one is answering the phone. Are they taking a break or is something going on? I ask because I see where 2 other places are reported closed.

  5. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePolarVortex  [View Original Post]
    When you say not the girl. Do you mean the reality is improved or declined from the pic?
    I said she IS the same girl.

  6. #12927
    I went by Logger Ct this afternoon, and they were still closed. So, I went down to Wake Forest Rd to see if they were available, and there was a sign out front saying the office was for rent. I think they got got. Someone feel free to prove me wrong, as I'd rather not be right.

  7. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    I visited her recently. She is the girl in the pic. She gives a pretty good massage. Doesn't short you on time. Clean and safe place. Nothing on the flip.

    - Mass.
    When you say not the girl. Do you mean the reality is improved or declined from the pic?

  8. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y
    I visited her recently. She is the girl in the pic. She gives a pretty good massage. Doesn't short you on time. Clean and safe place. Nothing on the flip.

    - Mass.

  9. #12924
    Quote Originally Posted by TightHammies  [View Original Post]
    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.
    May want to give them another try today. Saw the ad from yesterday. Apparently a new masseuse is joining them. Last time I went was on a Saturday and atleast at that time there wasn't any traffic.

  10. #12923
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...e/892118784813

    Saw this one pop up. Texted it with an app. Got sent an address for a town home kinda out of the way. Said text when I want to come. Something about it seems a little sketchy to me though. Anyone have any info?

  11. #12922
    Quote Originally Posted by TightHammies  [View Original Post]
    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.
    I didn't need an appointment when I went, so I'd guess weather related.

  12. #12921
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y
    What's her phone number?

  13. #12920

    Logger ct

    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.

  14. #12919
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Hi, novice at this. Where do I find more info on HC? I tried to find a website but can't seem to find anything.
    Go to the Asian forum. They are a bunch of grifters asking for your personal info, I will not do that.

  15. #12918

    Tried to DM picture to people but can't seem to make it work here

    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape