Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 1246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37605

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    She responded yesterday a few hours after I inquired. I was quoted at 230 for HHR so I respectfully declined.
    I guess all the 30+ PMs for her number got to her head! High demand, raise the price! Sorry to hear that brother! Sometimes these girls cut of their nose to spite their face.

  2. #37604

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    No she's 23 actually and she's the girl in the ad and pics 100% . She gave me a flat rate 1. Qv 1. 5 hhr, but she's going to send you 1. 3 qv and 1. 8 half. She is bbj, and she can really fuck!! Not mechanical by any means but YMMV.
    She responded yesterday a few hours after I inquired. I was quoted at 230 for HHR so I respectfully declined.

  3. #37603

    Maybe she is a moron

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says discreet tattoos. Maybe she's a moron but I would call those very discreet wrapped around her neck. Looks too good to be true.
    Maybe she's a moron, but she doesn't have disreet tatts. I concur. But the body is hers definitely.

  4. #37602

    Her ad says discreet tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this chick? Did some research and came up with nothing. Says she got a place on the ss. Might be TGTBT? This is the pic she sent.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315
    Her ad says discreet tattoos. Maybe she's a moron but I would call those very discreet wrapped around her neck. Looks too good to be true.

  5. #37601
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Is there a chance you could offer details of what we should expect when seeing her? Is she GFE? Mechanical? BB anything? Is she actually 19? Donations roughly?
    No she's 23 actually and she's the girl in the ad and pics 100% . She gave me a flat rate 1. Qv 1. 5 hhr, but she's going to send you 1. 3 qv and 1. 8 half. She is bbj, and she can really fuck!! Not mechanical by any means but YMMV.

  6. #37600

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    She's real! She's a regular of mine, her name is Brooklyn. She lives next to Walmart by the Avenues in a nice complex. That number doesn't work well, I have her personal number if you like. PM me.
    Is there a chance you could offer details of what we should expect when seeing her? Is she GFE? Mechanical? BB anything? Is she actually 19? Donations roughly?

  7. #37599

    Yes she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this chick? Did some research and came up with nothing. Says she got a place on the ss. Might be TGTBT? This is the pic she sent.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315
    She's real! She's a regular of mine, her name is Brooklyn. She lives next to Walmart by the Avenues in a nice complex. That number doesn't work well, I have her personal number if you like. PM me.

  8. #37598

    Bustee and blond

    Spent a while away but I fell of the wagon (pussy is my addiction) started off by hanging with this funsized lady.

    Looks exactly like her pics.

    Bbj was ok. Techniuqe was good just didn't care for the lip ring rubbing my meat no cim. Cfs all postions. No greek though. All in all not a bad dream if you like short, mature, boltons, little booties matter. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../044603217488/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250222-232846_Kik.jpg‎  

  9. #37597
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #37596

    Rec placing this in the show and tell but it's already here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I know her past cause I been in the game for a while. Reached out and I will say this what she had on when we linked up was incredible. Yes I know about her hair and her teeth, and etc. She unclogged the pipe without stopping at all.

    Pipe approves this message.
    Send me a message or clear your inbox I'd like to have a date w her.

  11. #37595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate those who have reached out. I have been traveling and I am completely fine. I am sorry for those who were involved in that incident, but I was not involved in any way, and I am safe.
    Good to see it wasnt you.

  12. #37594

    It Wasn't Me

    I appreciate those who have reached out. I have been traveling and I am completely fine. I am sorry for those who were involved in that incident, but I was not involved in any way, and I am safe.

  13. #37593

    Greek for me.

    Hey guys, I'm looking to hook up with a local girl that provides Greek. I'm hoping for tomorrow (Saturday) or maybe Sunday. If y'all know any of the local girls that will accommodate my trip to Greece then please let me know. PM is fine or just let me know here in the forum. I would prefer bareback but will settle for covered. Thanks and Happy Mongering Safely.

    L2 gitit.

  14. #37592

  15. #37591

    Nice

    Thats a nice little chocolate spinner right there. Interested to hear feedback as well!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape