Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 171 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 25033
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22483

    Stacy

    Something new it looks like here Thin girl with lots of talent I heard from another board, now in RI area seems like it would be interesting wish someone had more experience with this lady and how she is for availability. Tried to connect yesterday but no luck. Anyone have input about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/241389730003

  2. #22482

    Two rivers casino

    Are there ever working girls here?

  3. #22481

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSanch244  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experiences with this girl? She looks like my type and I'm looking to see if anyone has had any positive experiences.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemm_zee
    I don't mean to be that guy but she has been reviewed on here plenty if you do a search. Please report back if you decide to see her.

  4. #22480

    Gemma Z on tryst

    Has anyone had any experiences with this girl? She looks like my type and I'm looking to see if anyone has had any positive experiences.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemm_zee

  5. #22479
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure these are fake pics but was wondering if anyone has hit up or seen this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/629275060126.
    Judging by this link I don't think its real.

    https://hot.com/us/ky/bowling-green/...33-7637/m-IKXl

    Also here is the real girls x account.

    https://x.com/layamxriex?s=21&t=bDe4h0zj5gmdZ6px7BMzew

    Wish it was real cause she's hot.

  6. #22478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure these are fake pics but was wondering if anyone has hit up or seen this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/629275060126.
    Probably not her in the picture. I would say do facetime with her if you are single and don't mind these girls see your face. Her ad also says anal is available so the chance are she might not be the real person.

  7. #22477

    Is this one real?

    I'm 99% sure these are fake pics but was wondering if anyone has hit up or seen this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/629275060126.

  8. #22476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Overpriced worst service ever. She uses different ads with different numbers. Went with 250 hhr service with everything covered. Allows very little touching if at all. The only thing good about her is her body and that is it. Save yourself the disappointment and look elsewhere. You will thank me.
    Her ad says no GFE, no bb and anything. So I'm not surprised you got bad service. I'm just surprised girl like her are still in business.

  9. #22475

    Katrina. Stay Away

    Overpriced worst service ever. She uses different ads with different numbers. Went with 250 hhr service with everything covered. Allows very little touching if at all. The only thing good about her is her body and that is it. Save yourself the disappointment and look elsewhere. You will thank me.

  10. #22474
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this information. It is not uncommon that a lady is waaayy off on their timing with agreed upon visits. Being totally honest, it is a remarkable peeve that a lady wouldn't even have the decency to apologize for, or at least acknowledge it. I've tended to make a close observation between the quality of the encounter and whether they have the manners to note such things.

    As you are considering a repeat attempt, what do you recall about this Barbara that keeps you hanging on? Any word on her appearance, abilities, or unique qualities? Thank you! - SirP.
    Last time she gave good GFE service, and that's becoming rare. And to LBrad's point, she did have a good body.

  11. #22473

    Unhappily married Providence


  12. #22472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this information. It is not uncommon that a lady is waaayy off on their timing with agreed upon visits. Being totally honest, it is a remarkable peeve that a lady wouldn't even have the decency to apologize for, or at least acknowledge it. I've tended to make a close observation between the quality of the encounter and whether they have the manners to note such things.

    As you are considering a repeat attempt, what do you recall about this Barbara that keeps you hanging on? Any word on her appearance, abilities, or unique qualities? Thank you! - SirP.
    I have seen her in the past, She has a decent body for her age. Her face is somewhat weathered but her tits are her biggest asset.

  13. #22471

    Lack of social decorum gets my goat

    Thank you for this information. It is not uncommon that a lady is waaayy off on their timing with agreed upon visits. Being totally honest, it is a remarkable peeve that a lady wouldn't even have the decency to apologize for, or at least acknowledge it. I've tended to make a close observation between the quality of the encounter and whether they have the manners to note such things.

    As you are considering a repeat attempt, what do you recall about this Barbara that keeps you hanging on? Any word on her appearance, abilities, or unique qualities? Thank you! - SirP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/875357767951

    When I confirmed Barbara had returned, I was excited. I had a good time with her 3 years ago so I messaged her Wednesday and we made a date for 9 am today. I confirmed early Friday evening, yesterday. I messaged her 8 am today, nothing. I tried again at 830 and 845, no response. At 2 today I saw she posted an ad at 1145. I messaged her that I saw the ad and she said "Hey". I said "What happened to this morning?" and she said "I was sleeping. Last night my dog wouldn't let me sleep. Like if there was someone at my door. " And that was it, nothing else.

    Even if that is true, and having a cat I know all about that, the fact that she never said anything before or after is what really angers me. No, hey sorry I left you hanging. I might try again this week, but that's a big maybe.

  14. #22470

    The return of green eyed Barbara- a swing and a miss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/875357767951

    When I confirmed Barbara had returned, I was excited. I had a good time with her 3 years ago so I messaged her Wednesday and we made a date for 9 am today. I confirmed early Friday evening, yesterday. I messaged her 8 am today, nothing. I tried again at 830 and 845, no response. At 2 today I saw she posted an ad at 1145. I messaged her that I saw the ad and she said "Hey". I said "What happened to this morning?" and she said "I was sleeping. Last night my dog wouldn't let me sleep. Like if there was someone at my door. " And that was it, nothing else.

    Even if that is true, and having a cat I know all about that, the fact that she never said anything before or after is what really angers me. No, hey sorry I left you hanging. I might try again this week, but that's a big maybe.

  15. #22469
    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet? Looks frigin amazing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...0/394796909597
    That's just it, a little too amazing. Ad looks too good to not set off spidey sense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape