Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 25039
-
02-24-25 13:32 #22474Senior Member

Posts: 49Katrina. Stay Away
Overpriced worst service ever. She uses different ads with different numbers. Went with 250 hhr service with everything covered. Allows very little touching if at all. The only thing good about her is her body and that is it. Save yourself the disappointment and look elsewhere. You will thank me.
-
02-24-25 11:04 #22473Senior Member

Posts: 778Last time she gave good GFE service, and that's becoming rare. And to LBrad's point, she did have a good body.
Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 08:48 #22472Regular Member

Posts: 15Unhappily married Providence
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/886564395206
Anyone give this one a whirl?
-
02-23-25 21:54 #22471Senior Member

Posts: 1406I have seen her in the past, She has a decent body for her age. Her face is somewhat weathered but her tits are her biggest asset.
Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 21:37 #22470Senior Member

Posts: 29Lack of social decorum gets my goat
Thank you for this information. It is not uncommon that a lady is waaayy off on their timing with agreed upon visits. Being totally honest, it is a remarkable peeve that a lady wouldn't even have the decency to apologize for, or at least acknowledge it. I've tended to make a close observation between the quality of the encounter and whether they have the manners to note such things.
As you are considering a repeat attempt, what do you recall about this Barbara that keeps you hanging on? Any word on her appearance, abilities, or unique qualities? Thank you! - SirP.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 18:55 #22469Senior Member

Posts: 778The return of green eyed Barbara- a swing and a miss.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/875357767951
When I confirmed Barbara had returned, I was excited. I had a good time with her 3 years ago so I messaged her Wednesday and we made a date for 9 am today. I confirmed early Friday evening, yesterday. I messaged her 8 am today, nothing. I tried again at 830 and 845, no response. At 2 today I saw she posted an ad at 1145. I messaged her that I saw the ad and she said "Hey". I said "What happened to this morning?" and she said "I was sleeping. Last night my dog wouldn't let me sleep. Like if there was someone at my door. " And that was it, nothing else.
Even if that is true, and having a cat I know all about that, the fact that she never said anything before or after is what really angers me. No, hey sorry I left you hanging. I might try again this week, but that's a big maybe.
-
02-22-25 18:49 #22468Senior Member

Posts: 778That's just it, a little too amazing. Ad looks too good to not set off spidey sense.
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 21:16 #22467Senior Member

Posts: 78Simone
Anyone see her yet? Looks frigin amazing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...0/394796909597
-
02-20-25 15:48 #22466Regular Member

Posts: 15She has minimal tits and slimmer hips. Not an hourglass figure for sure.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 14:00 #22465Senior Member

Posts: 174He's with The Vulture on their Massage Tour of South East Asia.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 10:51 #22464Senior Member

Posts: 683KoF has done sabbaticals in the past, this may be similar.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 00:42 #22463Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-19-25 19:37 #22462Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kof
Good to know. I emailed him and never heard back. Hard to understand why a prolific poster suddenly stops posting. I have to imagine it's some sort of philosophical agreement with the site's management.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:17 #22461Senior Member

Posts: 636Kof
He may not post anymore but he's alive. At least he was a few weeks ago as he sent me a PM regarding a discussion about Thailand in the Boston-General Reports forum.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:02 #22460Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kof
I asked the same q a few months back. No one responded with any intel.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






