Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 13321
-
02-27-25 08:22 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 747Zero consistency
In my experience there is very little consistency. I usually end up just paying for an hour because the 75-100 you save in the difference between hhr and hr doesn't move the needle either way and if you've paid for the full hour there's little room for uncomfortable situations. Last time I requested a hhr to save a little coin it was with a very reputable / notorious provider and it just came with a bunch of questions on why I wasn't getting a full hour. Possibly because that provider is a little insane, or possibly because providers don't like doing hhr because they feel like the effort on their part is all the same and they're shaving money off the bottom line for a small amount of extra time. After a few similar but not as awkward experiences in the hhr negotiation realm I just decided to start booking full hours unless there's a massive difference in cost. Yeah, I only really need a HHR to get what I'm after, but I only play once or twice a month, I can afford a little extra if it makes the provider feel better about the transaction. Theoretically, that should also lead to a better experience for me. If you're mongering weekly or daily, I understand the need to try to cut your costs.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
I don't think I've ever booked a QV. I feel like that would be exactly as another monger described, a 15 minute session with an "are you close?" every 2 minutes. The closest I've ever had to that was with a SW in Columbus a few years back. She was hot, had a good body and was giving A+ dome in my car. Sadly being parked in a section 8 housing lot and her constantly asking if I was about to cum took me off my game and I couldn't nut. Never again. I'll take comfort and peace of mind instead. So, to summarize, I just book full hrs any more because I'm not sure there's a good answer to your question.
-
02-26-25 21:20 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 1825This is why they ask for a DL. They can then run the client through BeenVerified.
The best defense is for them to just see proven regulars.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 18:13 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 473Kristi
Anyone think there might be a SO who might be visiting a LEO sponsored bed and breakfast? Girl has to work for her money while SO is absent.
Originally Posted by Hp2017
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 14:43 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 324Vanna
Well, poor poopsie got popped. Once again, the old "Verify with a picture touching your nose" or even worse a "dick pic" does not work.
https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97
-
02-25-25 10:51 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 386Kristi pic
Is this Kristi?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1740498393
Originally Posted by NotShy1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 23:17 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 331Qv / hhr / hr
My experience has been QV means a blowjob that comes with multiple stoppages where she asks if you're ready to cum yet, or a reminder that "you only have 15 minutes", and.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
Usually right when you're getting ready to blow making you have to start over again. HHR has typically been as soon as I nut the clothes go on and session is over. This too comes with the multiple have you cum yet's. HR is mpop and butt sex is extra.
-
02-24-25 18:22 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 1176Kristy
At one point I had her actual cell number. I reached out today around 6pm ish. Unfortunately I have a new burner number.
I swap them out every 3 or 4 months . Sometimes sooner
I'll see if she responds. 2023 I spent most of the day celebrating my bday.
She also use to read the boards. So hopefully she responds. She is a squirter if ya play with the man in the boat and rub and lick the pussy right.
Had many fun times at her house.
If anyone has her digits to share ... Please send them blues way.
Originally Posted by Hp2017
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 13:04 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 152Damn, looks like she already took it down.
Originally Posted by NotShy1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 11:38 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 67Trenton Kristi
Had the good fortune of meeting Kristi in Trenton. She told me she was only back for a little while so get a hold of her quickly if you want to play.
Met at house in Trenton. Felt comfortable in the neighborhood. Greeted at the door and led back to the bedroom.
She's a tiny, fiery redhead! Can tell she really enjoys playing! She got extremely wet while DATY and then tossed me back for some BBBJ. Got me real close, then got on top. What a ride!!
I could get more vivid, but you get the picture.
Easy to set up. Comfortable area. Good time!
I'll repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543
-
02-23-25 06:19 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 324Most likely Scammers
Your Spidey senses were correct on this one. I simply used the one trick explained on this board often and that was to put the ad on my "following". Then I went to my following tab and this is what popped up. ! Same ad appears the same day all the way from Cleveland to Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 00:20 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 560Scam
If you would have added her to your follow folder on listcrawler you would have found out she has ads running in several cities at the same time.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 22:44 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 1190TGTBT? No name (s) on Listcrawler
The pricing seems way TGTBT. Does anyone have info to share?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183040691#.
-
02-22-25 20:47 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 372Since I've never heard her voice (we tried hooking up before but she had a family emergency) and the recording is kind of generic, it could be anyone on the other end of the line.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 17:59 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 362Call her
Give her a call and ask.
Originally Posted by Doingitmyway
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 15:48 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 372Cops or Gobbler?
Based on recent reports, I figure she'd either be out of commission or laying low. Not sure if pulling the trigger would be prudent right now unless she's back in her apartment.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/183029061









Reply With Quote






