Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1176
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #351

    Jamie the GFE Queen

    I met with Jamie yesterday. Wow, just wow. First off, set up with booker is incredibly easy. Got to the location parked, was given instructions where to go and not to knock. As I approached the door text that I was there and the door opens as if it was magic, and oh boy was it a magical sight on the other side. It was dim lit with the red glow of led light reminded me of the red light district Miari in Seoul. As I stepped in I turned around to see Jamie behind the door. What a sight to behold. She is absolutely stunning her pictures, although a little photoshopped don't do her justice they are of her but I think she looks better in person. She is wearing this tight pink slip dress that shows every curve of which she has ample amounts of. Full all natural DD tits, some of the biggest I've see on a Korean girl. Beautiful porcelain face a little heavy on the eye makeup but it's what ever I just prefer more natural look. We exchange greetings and instantly lock lips for DFK as her hands go straight for jr and she leads me to the bedroom we converse as she is disrobing me her English is perfect for a non native speaker. Then off comes the dress and man. What a sight to behold, big tits, thin waist, wide hips, and an ass to die for. Theeee definition of a PAAG! She lead me to the bath room. Washed hands, mouth wash, shower. Bbj for a few min in the shower was incredible her mouth is so wet and her lips are big and soft. Out of the shower and to the bed were she sits me down and gets on her knees and goes to town with 100% hands down the best Bbj I have ever received into rimming which I've never had done before but was also incredibly satisfying (YMMV). I'm pretty average but she deepthroated me for a good 10 min. Proceeded to cowgirl and then mish and blew in the bag. In my post nut clarity she continued to suck every last drop out of me it was intense. She finished with soft sucking, licks, and kisses the was so relaxing I almost fell asleep cuddled for 5 min and showered again and out the door I went. All in all the best experience I have ever had with any agency and provider. Fellas go see her while she's still here she leaves the 2nd. I really hope she comes back. I would see her every time she's here. As always stay safe.

    Rumbl3.

  2. #350

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    DI has been my go-to since shortly after they opened several years ago. I have a lovely sugar baby I've been with for over a year. There's a lot of fine ladies at DI. If I wasn't "busy," there are MANY ladies that I'd happily give my weekly fun money allowance to!
    Quick question hopefully you can help.

  3. #349

    What do you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado12  [View Original Post]
    No.

    From what I have seen tonight, I have no clue what anyone is doing with DI.
    Can you expand.

  4. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Who is sexier? Who to choose?
    Melody = Looks 7. 98 / Performance 8. Rim YMMV. Big tits. Kgirl ass. Vocal.
    Jamie = Looks 8. 42 / Performance 8. 33. Rim YMMV. Big tits. Plump ass.
    Both are excellent choices. Jamie is slightly more xxx experience.

  5. #347

    Jamie or Melody

    Who is sexier? Who to choose?

  6. #346

    DI is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado12  [View Original Post]
    No.

    From what I have seen tonight, I have no clue what anyone is doing with DI.
    DI has been my go-to since shortly after they opened several years ago. I have a lovely sugar baby I've been with for over a year. There's a lot of fine ladies at DI. If I wasn't "busy," there are MANY ladies that I'd happily give my weekly fun money allowance to!

  7. #345

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Good Heaven. Arriving 2/20. All-natural. She tours, usually spending 1 month in each location, and she has 6 regular cities, Indy not being one. She came to Indy last time around August or September of last year and was underwhelmed by amount of business. I did it expect her to return. Super happy she is returning.
    Yes sir and for anyone tuning in it's best to get it while the getting is good. Last day is March 1st. Someone below mentioned prices, no changes.

  8. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that DI has been increasing their prices on some of the girls, has GH done the same if so what is the standard now?
    No.

    From what I have seen tonight, I have no clue what anyone is doing with DI.

  9. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFtzw16  [View Original Post]
    Does the number ending in 3546 not work anymore? I texted it from 2 different numbers the last 3 days and haven't gotten a reply.
    It's fine.

  10. #342

    Inflation

    I've seen that DI has been increasing their prices on some of the girls, has GH done the same if so what is the standard now?

  11. #341
    Does the number ending in 3546 not work anymore? I texted it from 2 different numbers the last 3 days and haven't gotten a reply.

  12. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone I'd like to meet. I see contact info on the oThER site, but I reckon she tours, right?does she book through GH or. ?
    Yes. Good Heaven. Arriving 2/20. All-natural. She tours, usually spending 1 month in each location, and she has 6 regular cities, Indy not being one. She came to Indy last time around August or September of last year and was underwhelmed by amount of business. I did it expect her to return. Super happy she is returning.

  13. #339

    Tell us more

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Jamie has been my favorite of the 7 I've seen come through Indy, and one of my ATFs. Beautiful face, hourglass figure with huge rack, and top-notch service. What really sets her apart is her fluent English and sense of humor.

    In speaking with her after my session with her during her last visit, I was under the impression she wouldn't be back so soon. So happy she is!

    Pictures are accurate but photoshopped. A visit with Jamie is time and money well spent.
    Sounds like someone I'd like to meet. I see contact info on the oThER site, but I reckon she tours, right?—does she book through GH or. ?

  14. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    NOT speaking about anyone associated with GH. Has anyone noticed, or heard rumors, reviews on the oThER site are ghost written by freelancers hired by the K-Girl?
    I'm not sure if you were responding to what I posted or something else prompted your own research, but I can say with 100% certainty that it's a thing.

  15. #337

    The return of Jamie Heju

    Jamie has been my favorite of the 7 I've seen come through Indy, and one of my ATFs. Beautiful face, hourglass figure with huge rack, and top-notch service. What really sets her apart is her fluent English and sense of humor.

    In speaking with her after my session with her during her last visit, I was under the impression she wouldn't be back so soon. So happy she is!

    Pictures are accurate but photoshopped. A visit with Jamie is time and money well spent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape