Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 1176
-
02-26-25 07:54 #351Senior Member

Posts: 61Jamie the GFE Queen
I met with Jamie yesterday. Wow, just wow. First off, set up with booker is incredibly easy. Got to the location parked, was given instructions where to go and not to knock. As I approached the door text that I was there and the door opens as if it was magic, and oh boy was it a magical sight on the other side. It was dim lit with the red glow of led light reminded me of the red light district Miari in Seoul. As I stepped in I turned around to see Jamie behind the door. What a sight to behold. She is absolutely stunning her pictures, although a little photoshopped don't do her justice they are of her but I think she looks better in person. She is wearing this tight pink slip dress that shows every curve of which she has ample amounts of. Full all natural DD tits, some of the biggest I've see on a Korean girl. Beautiful porcelain face a little heavy on the eye makeup but it's what ever I just prefer more natural look. We exchange greetings and instantly lock lips for DFK as her hands go straight for jr and she leads me to the bedroom we converse as she is disrobing me her English is perfect for a non native speaker. Then off comes the dress and man. What a sight to behold, big tits, thin waist, wide hips, and an ass to die for. Theeee definition of a PAAG! She lead me to the bath room. Washed hands, mouth wash, shower. Bbj for a few min in the shower was incredible her mouth is so wet and her lips are big and soft. Out of the shower and to the bed were she sits me down and gets on her knees and goes to town with 100% hands down the best Bbj I have ever received into rimming which I've never had done before but was also incredibly satisfying (YMMV). I'm pretty average but she deepthroated me for a good 10 min. Proceeded to cowgirl and then mish and blew in the bag. In my post nut clarity she continued to suck every last drop out of me it was intense. She finished with soft sucking, licks, and kisses the was so relaxing I almost fell asleep cuddled for 5 min and showered again and out the door I went. All in all the best experience I have ever had with any agency and provider. Fellas go see her while she's still here she leaves the 2nd. I really hope she comes back. I would see her every time she's here. As always stay safe.
Rumbl3.
-
02-24-25 19:38 #350Senior Member

Posts: 1053PM sent
Quick question hopefully you can help.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 06:08 #349Senior Member

Posts: 179What do you mean
Can you expand.
Originally Posted by Eldorado12
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 17:20 #348Senior Member

Posts: 2250Melody = Looks 7. 98 / Performance 8. Rim YMMV. Big tits. Kgirl ass. Vocal.
Originally Posted by Jagills
[View Original Post]
Jamie = Looks 8. 42 / Performance 8. 33. Rim YMMV. Big tits. Plump ass.
Both are excellent choices. Jamie is slightly more xxx experience.
-
02-22-25 16:36 #347Senior Member

Posts: 87Jamie or Melody
Who is sexier? Who to choose?
-
02-22-25 15:10 #346Senior Member

Posts: 903DI is great!
DI has been my go-to since shortly after they opened several years ago. I have a lovely sugar baby I've been with for over a year. There's a lot of fine ladies at DI. If I wasn't "busy," there are MANY ladies that I'd happily give my weekly fun money allowance to!
Originally Posted by Eldorado12
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 11:25 #345Senior Member

Posts: 1053Jamie
Yes sir and for anyone tuning in it's best to get it while the getting is good. Last day is March 1st. Someone below mentioned prices, no changes.
Originally Posted by DrLebowski
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 22:44 #344Senior Member

Posts: 33No.
Originally Posted by Rumbl343
[View Original Post]
From what I have seen tonight, I have no clue what anyone is doing with DI.
-
02-21-25 22:33 #343Senior Member

Posts: 33It's fine.
Originally Posted by ShaneFtzw16
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 07:14 #342Senior Member

Posts: 61Inflation
I've seen that DI has been increasing their prices on some of the girls, has GH done the same if so what is the standard now?
-
02-19-25 22:01 #341Senior Member

Posts: 79Does the number ending in 3546 not work anymore? I texted it from 2 different numbers the last 3 days and haven't gotten a reply.
-
02-18-25 09:28 #340Senior Member

Posts: 30Yes. Good Heaven. Arriving 2/20. All-natural. She tours, usually spending 1 month in each location, and she has 6 regular cities, Indy not being one. She came to Indy last time around August or September of last year and was underwhelmed by amount of business. I did it expect her to return. Super happy she is returning.
Originally Posted by AlAround
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 23:19 #339Senior Member

Posts: 60Tell us more
Sounds like someone I'd like to meet. I see contact info on the oThER site, but I reckon she tours, right?—does she book through GH or. ?
Originally Posted by DrLebowski
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 18:43 #338Senior Member

Posts: 33I'm not sure if you were responding to what I posted or something else prompted your own research, but I can say with 100% certainty that it's a thing.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 09:07 #337Senior Member

Posts: 30The return of Jamie Heju
Jamie has been my favorite of the 7 I've seen come through Indy, and one of my ATFs. Beautiful face, hourglass figure with huge rack, and top-notch service. What really sets her apart is her fluent English and sense of humor.
In speaking with her after my session with her during her last visit, I was under the impression she wouldn't be back so soon. So happy she is!
Pictures are accurate but photoshopped. A visit with Jamie is time and money well spent.









Reply With Quote






