Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 41280
-
02-24-25 08:01 #37605Senior Member

Posts: 59Wow
I guess all the 30+ PMs for her number got to her head! High demand, raise the price! Sorry to hear that brother! Sometimes these girls cut of their nose to spite their face.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 07:22 #37604Senior Member

Posts: 618Brooklyn
She responded yesterday a few hours after I inquired. I was quoted at 230 for HHR so I respectfully declined.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 04:24 #37603Senior Member

Posts: 59Maybe she is a moron
Maybe she's a moron, but she doesn't have disreet tatts. I concur. But the body is hers definitely.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 18:36 #37602Senior Member

Posts: 1055Her ad says discreet tattoos
Her ad says discreet tattoos. Maybe she's a moron but I would call those very discreet wrapped around her neck. Looks too good to be true.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 07:55 #37601Senior Member

Posts: 59No she's 23 actually and she's the girl in the ad and pics 100% . She gave me a flat rate 1. Qv 1. 5 hhr, but she's going to send you 1. 3 qv and 1. 8 half. She is bbj, and she can really fuck!! Not mechanical by any means but YMMV.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 07:50 #37600Senior Member

Posts: 618Brooklyn
Is there a chance you could offer details of what we should expect when seeing her? Is she GFE? Mechanical? BB anything? Is she actually 19? Donations roughly?
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 05:52 #37599Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes she's real
She's real! She's a regular of mine, her name is Brooklyn. She lives next to Walmart by the Avenues in a nice complex. That number doesn't work well, I have her personal number if you like. PM me.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 23:49 #37598Senior Member

Posts: 273Bustee and blond
Spent a while away but I fell of the wagon (pussy is my addiction) started off by hanging with this funsized lady.
Looks exactly like her pics.
Bbj was ok. Techniuqe was good just didn't care for the lip ring rubbing my meat no cim. Cfs all postions. No greek though. All in all not a bad dream if you like short, mature, boltons, little booties matter. YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../044603217488/
-
02-22-25 19:14 #37597Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-22-25 16:18 #37596Senior Member

Posts: 29Rec placing this in the show and tell but it's already here.
Send me a message or clear your inbox I'd like to have a date w her.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 06:03 #37595Senior Member

Posts: 234Good to see it wasnt you.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 19:15 #37594Senior Member

Posts: 1246It Wasn't Me
I appreciate those who have reached out. I have been traveling and I am completely fine. I am sorry for those who were involved in that incident, but I was not involved in any way, and I am safe.
-
02-21-25 16:25 #37593Senior Member

Posts: 79Greek for me.
Hey guys, I'm looking to hook up with a local girl that provides Greek. I'm hoping for tomorrow (Saturday) or maybe Sunday. If y'all know any of the local girls that will accommodate my trip to Greece then please let me know. PM is fine or just let me know here in the forum. I would prefer bareback but will settle for covered. Thanks and Happy Mongering Safely.
L2 gitit.
-
02-21-25 11:37 #37592Senior Member

Posts: 256Info
Anyone know this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/729435938752
-
02-21-25 10:11 #37591Senior Member

Posts: 452Nice
Thats a nice little chocolate spinner right there. Interested to hear feedback as well!
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




