Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 6974
-
02-26-25 20:06 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 234The good ole can you send me money before we meet
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-1125a5e92067
Text conversation with her and she quoted me a surprisingly low PPM price. Wanted me to come to her apartment which I said no I will get a room at a local hotel.
I asked to meet in a public place first and she said guys usually just meet her outside of her place and then go upstairs. First red flag when asked how long for the PPm she said most guys will just stay over and leave the next morning. Ok so after we get done with the details 10 minutes go by and I get a text from her asking if I could send her some money now to help with her kids. I said no and that was that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-01f799e18bee
This one who I already knew from her Tic Tok account favors me and then sends me the hey sexy message. She comes on real strong overly so calling me love and sexy etc. Anyway we go back and forth with texting for a few days and finally agree to meet at one of the casinos because its a half way point for both of us. She quotes a very reasonable rate. The next morning I get a text from her asking for $100 because she needs it for parking and some other stuff. Then goes into a long rant about how she is getting divorced and needs the money to park. I told her I won't send her money and mentioned to her that's a big red flag. Later that day she texts me again and writes that if I can't send her $100 before we meet then there is nothing left to talk about. There was nothing to talk about after she asked the first time. She is definitely a nut case and I am pretty sure is stoned all the time.
So I have seen posts on both these girls in the past who else has experienced with ether of these 2 ??
-
02-26-25 15:33 #6133Banned Member

Posts: 495She's in CT
This I assure you.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 08:32 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 208Karen
Thanks-- So, according to her SA account, she is now in Fl?. Not sure when you attempted to see her.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 00:16 #6131Banned Member

Posts: 495Ct
East Haven.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
I also never "saw" her. I did, however see her and promptly turned around.
-
02-25-25 20:31 #6130Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks for the notes! Did you see Karen in Ct or Fl?. I had seen her for a massage in Ct sometime back. Yea, she's nuts, but I had an ok time.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 18:18 #6129Banned Member

Posts: 4952025 Roll Call
2025 is off to an ok start. Here's a rundown:
Barbiana - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-f0576ecf1ce3.
She was in CT in January. Thought it was bullshit, and even called her out of a few reverse image searches that linked back to Fijithedrip on instagram.
Turns out, it was legit. She FaceTimed me and we met later that day.
She was hot and real. Was staying at a hotel in Meriden. Knows what she's doing. Fucks like a pro. Damage - 250.
Karen - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-ae59e452d00e.
This chick is nuts. I believe she advertises on Craigslist for massages but, according to her, she is now in the full service game. We talked, I went to her place, but bailed when she opened the door. Pictures are heavily filtered. She then blew up my burner begging me to return. No thanks. Damage - 0.
Yungnfree - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-31786c38462f.
Amazing. She was a super hero in bed. Highly recommend. Damage - 400.
Kitty - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-89e37b3998b5.
Fucked her in the past under a different name but adding her again (with her new name). She's filthy and fun.
Word to the wise. She's a size queen; so if you're not packing something above average, she won't proceed. .
Thankfully, I like my dick and she does too. Damage - 350.
Jessie - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-8c2dced8387f.
She's a newbie to this game but comes equipped with all the tools and resource one can ask for. We fucked like two kids on prom night. Highly recommend. Damage - 250.
-
02-25-25 16:24 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 94Gps
Haven't posted in a while since the website been acting weird and hard to get on it. Was in Colombia for a few months also! If you haven't you have to! Is really Disney for us mongers.
Anyways this two crazy lady's both quoted me 1 k plus smh.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-60f11a0ef700
The other one is Charlie in Westport o something like that! Will keep you posted have a couple in the hook that I'm trying to reel in!
-
02-22-25 01:52 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 50Recent Fun
Mostly been hanging out with regular ladies. I've noticed a little bit of an influx of women on seeking recently. Not like it used to be but at least a little better than usual. Here are a few new ones for me:
Laury.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-4088b82d4d54
Definitely a sexy little thing. Oral skills are ok but she kept stopping every time I got into it. This might sound weird but she felt very loose to me so I really wasn't that in to fucking her. At the same time she took direction well and clearly wanted to please me plus she is a cutie and had a very reasonable ask. Probably won't see her again but it wasn't a bad experience overall. 6.5/10.
Lisa.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-1fec816c008d
On the thicker side for me but super super submissive. Said she made her profile a long time ago but never really logged on until recently. Not sure I believe that but she was reasonably fun and also didn't really ask for much. I think if you like your ladies thick she is definitely someone to go after but if not probably a pass. 6/10 for me.
Zabel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-a8789998e9dd
Was curious about the whole does not indulge in more than friends thing in her profile. Didn't really talk about intimate things before meeting up. Took her out for drinks. She is really attractive. Her pics are all over the place but in person I thought the photo of her in the black and silver top was most accurate. Her voice is a little deep which was off-putting to me a bit but fortunately after drinks there wasn't much talking. She didn't want to fuck but she took a face fucking like a champ. Maybe would see again if I was specifically looking just for that. 8/10.
Twila.
https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...6f5968f221fec0
Cut but felt like she looked a bit older than her photos. Beautiful coin slot pussy though so I didn't mind at all. Nice and tight but definitely asking for a little more than I'd like on a regular basis. Probably a one and done for me. 7/10.
-
02-20-25 20:37 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 702Nearly did
I had set up 2 dates that I had to cancel and I think I may have lost her but I am going to try again. She came across as really pleasant and reasonable.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 09:28 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 234Marie
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-0afdb2d3cc67
Has anyone met Marie?? I spoke with her, nice girl reasonable $$.
-
02-18-25 13:03 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks, appreciate it! I look forward to it as well my friend. .
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 10:44 #6123Senior Member

Posts: 265FoxyMika
We had a M&G. IMHO, better looking in person. Curvy, in good ways. Great personality, real and down to earth. She said she wasnt feeling it, so, we did not meet again. I wish you luck, she seems like a good person and a fun time.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:54 #6122Banned Member

Posts: 495Hmmm
Either she's bullshitting me about being on west coast or she's planning on pulling a Houdini on you; I hope it's the former for your sake.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
If you do end up seeing her on Friday, get ready for a phenomenal session. She's is a sex-bomb and watching your dick disappear inside of her is quite a sight. Have fun!
-
02-18-25 05:47 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 30How much was her per meet?
Originally Posted by GoodTime76
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 02:18 #6120Senior Member

Posts: 87Interesting.
Her and I connected and have a date scheduled for Friday.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






