Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Lotus Spa

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 452
This blog is moderated by Honolulu968
  1. #422

    Opening or not

    I haven't seen a new ad haven't heard from Lily so wondering if this place will ever open again.

  2. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by IchiroCho  [View Original Post]
    It's not just Lotus, many of the girls at other shops are scared and are unsure of their next steps. ICE is not targeting drug dealers and dangerous criminals, like they promised. Just like Musk, they are carpet bombing the place. The girls are being swept up in this BS political game. The Acting Director of ICE and his boss are destroying our hobby and in my book they are both pricks.
    ICE is not only picking on this industry but any workplace that has illegal workers that enter our country on visitors visa of on the continent, illegally entering USA. Yes, it does hit our hobby but these illegal workers are everywhere, from restaurants to farms to any other places in our workforce.

    I am one that like me, everyone is supposed to pay taxes and this include workers in this industry so if they are working illegally it means they are not paying taxes.

  3. #420

    Ice raids

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Anyone going? Heard through a grape vine two may have gotten arrested? No green card and no license? So ICE not being pricks just Doug their job? Let me know what you guys think. I just want Lily Olivia and has anyone seen Mona?
    It's not just Lotus, many of the girls at other shops are scared and are unsure of their next steps. ICE is not targeting drug dealers and dangerous criminals, like they promised. Just like Musk, they are carpet bombing the place. The girls are being swept up in this BS political game. The Acting Director of ICE and his boss are destroying our hobby and in my book they are both pricks.

  4. #419

    Lotus

    Anyone going? Heard through a grape vine two may have gotten arrested? No green card and no license? So ICE not being pricks just Doug their job? Let me know what you guys think. I just want Lily Olivia and has anyone seen Mona?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomThumb69  [View Original Post]
    Just heard from a friend that Lotus is closed now they will reopen on March 1st. Anyone heard about this change?

  5. #418

    March 1st

    Just heard from a friend that Lotus is closed now they will reopen on March 1st. Anyone heard about this change?

  6. #417

    Lyn

    Anyone know when Lyn is coming back? She is amazing! TIA.

  7. #416

    Donna from Tokyo Spa was the owner or part owner am I correct?

    Short Older Korean lady with big double D size real boobs I don't know she calls herself something different but I'm fairly certain she was either owner or part owner here, has anyone seen her? Some of the old timers here remember Donna from Tokyo spa she was excellent service.

  8. #415

    Similar situation on Blue star and Bb amazing spa on king street kalakaua

    Driving around last night when I saw some popos on blue star spa and Bb amazing spa on king street idk they be just raiding spa's now? Kind of scared I don't want popos seeing me butt naked haha.

  9. #414

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where and when Lily comes back? Also where Olivia ended up?
    The popo really scared her. So at the moment she has postponed her return. If anyone has info on Jspa's Hayun, or any of the other new girls I would appreciate it.

  10. #413

    Donna

    Who is this Donna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    Even though she won't see me anymore, I still hope she's doing well, and I hope they didn't take her in for nothing. Any info about her would be much appreciated. Thank you.

  11. #412

    Lily Olivia

    Anyone know where and when Lily comes back? Also where Olivia ended up?

  12. #411

    I hope all is well either way Donna my atf!!

    Even though she won't see me anymore, I still hope she's doing well, and I hope they didn't take her in for nothing. Any info about her would be much appreciated. Thank you.

  13. #410

    Still operating?

    Has anyone been there since Feb 6? Their website now just says "coming soon". I really liked how they rotated the talent pretty frequently.

  14. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    HPD visited last year when Chinese Nana was here on her last stint. Some dude, who was a patron of Nana's, who apparently is some famous local Hawaii figure, hid underneath the bed. HPD was in the room questioning Nana and didn't think to look underneath the bed. Hahaha.
    Reasonable chance that it was the guy who lost to Blangiardi the first time around.

    Getting scary again out there.

  15. #408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Well. Chinese Nana, but she advertised herself as Japanese. She wore a cute sailor girl outfit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    Independent Nana worked here before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape