The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 1172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22471

    Lack of social decorum gets my goat

    Thank you for this information. It is not uncommon that a lady is waaayy off on their timing with agreed upon visits. Being totally honest, it is a remarkable peeve that a lady wouldn't even have the decency to apologize for, or at least acknowledge it. I've tended to make a close observation between the quality of the encounter and whether they have the manners to note such things.

    As you are considering a repeat attempt, what do you recall about this Barbara that keeps you hanging on? Any word on her appearance, abilities, or unique qualities? Thank you! - SirP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/875357767951

    When I confirmed Barbara had returned, I was excited. I had a good time with her 3 years ago so I messaged her Wednesday and we made a date for 9 am today. I confirmed early Friday evening, yesterday. I messaged her 8 am today, nothing. I tried again at 830 and 845, no response. At 2 today I saw she posted an ad at 1145. I messaged her that I saw the ad and she said "Hey". I said "What happened to this morning?" and she said "I was sleeping. Last night my dog wouldn't let me sleep. Like if there was someone at my door. " And that was it, nothing else.

    Even if that is true, and having a cat I know all about that, the fact that she never said anything before or after is what really angers me. No, hey sorry I left you hanging. I might try again this week, but that's a big maybe.

  2. #22470

    The return of green eyed Barbara- a swing and a miss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/875357767951

    When I confirmed Barbara had returned, I was excited. I had a good time with her 3 years ago so I messaged her Wednesday and we made a date for 9 am today. I confirmed early Friday evening, yesterday. I messaged her 8 am today, nothing. I tried again at 830 and 845, no response. At 2 today I saw she posted an ad at 1145. I messaged her that I saw the ad and she said "Hey". I said "What happened to this morning?" and she said "I was sleeping. Last night my dog wouldn't let me sleep. Like if there was someone at my door. " And that was it, nothing else.

    Even if that is true, and having a cat I know all about that, the fact that she never said anything before or after is what really angers me. No, hey sorry I left you hanging. I might try again this week, but that's a big maybe.

  3. #22469
    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet? Looks frigin amazing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...0/394796909597
    That's just it, a little too amazing. Ad looks too good to not set off spidey sense.

  4. #22468

    Simone

    Anyone see her yet? Looks frigin amazing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...0/394796909597

  5. #22467
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Does she look like a man in person?
    She has minimal tits and slimmer hips. Not an hourglass figure for sure.

  6. #22466
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    He may not post anymore but he's alive. At least he was a few weeks ago as he sent me a PM regarding a discussion about Thailand in the Boston-General Reports forum.
    He's with The Vulture on their Massage Tour of South East Asia.

  7. #22465
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. I emailed him and never heard back. Hard to understand why a prolific poster suddenly stops posting. I have to imagine it's some sort of philosophical agreement with the site's management.
    KoF has done sabbaticals in the past, this may be similar.

  8. #22464
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #22463

    Kof

    Good to know. I emailed him and never heard back. Hard to understand why a prolific poster suddenly stops posting. I have to imagine it's some sort of philosophical agreement with the site's management.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    He may not post anymore but he's alive. At least he was a few weeks ago as he sent me a PM regarding a discussion about Thailand in the Boston-General Reports forum.

  10. #22462

    Kof

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    What happened to kingoffours? He doesn't post anymore. Did he pass away? I kind of miss his obnoxious posts about all his BBFS CIP escapades.
    He may not post anymore but he's alive. At least he was a few weeks ago as he sent me a PM regarding a discussion about Thailand in the Boston-General Reports forum.

  11. #22461

    Kof

    I asked the same q a few months back. No one responded with any intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    What happened to kingoffours? He doesn't post anymore. Did he pass away? I kind of miss his obnoxious posts about all his BBFS CIP escapades.

  12. #22460
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    If it is her I would definitely hit her up again. How do we know for sure?
    So I reached out to her and she confirmed it is her. I'm hoping to see her Saturday.

  13. #22459
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her, She was hosting on Elmwood ave next door to gas station.
    If it is her I would definitely hit her up again. How do we know for sure?

  14. #22458

    Kingoffours

    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is Barbara or whatever her name was. Advertised in the past.

    As green eyes. Our beloved king posted about her and his ability.


    To BBFS CIP.
    What happened to kingoffours? He doesn't post anymore. Did he pass away? I kind of miss his obnoxious posts about all his BBFS CIP escapades.

  15. #22457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this for visibility.

    Amanda's eroticmonkey profile was updated again in January. Is she really back at it or are we getting fooled?
    WOW! Haven't seen her post in a long time! I think I was one of the first few who started to see her back in 2017.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape