Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 18211
-
02-22-25 12:22 #15421Regular Member

Posts: 13Jerseygirl
Finally had the time to meet up with Jerseygirl at a nice incall. Everything that's been said about her is spot on her oral skills are definitely worth the visit alone! Will definitely want to visit again at a later time.
-
02-21-25 21:48 #15420Senior Member

Posts: 87Sophia utr. Deliciosa!
Big thanks to Orlo69! You're a legend!
What a beautiful sexy sweet Latina MILF! That body and that skin were absolutely delicious I will definitely be back!
Daty was great but she kept pulling away, same with kissing. I'm pretty certain my breath was fresh so I think maybe she did not like my facial hair. I had just trimmed it so maybe next time I'll trim it shorter and that will help. I kind of remember someone mentioning in a review that she didn't like facial hair too much. A lot of women love the tickle it gives them down there but I guess she's not a fan LOL.
All in all a great experience and I will be back. Nice safe clean incall location and wow! That body was amazing! And she is so nice and friendly. Paid for the hour and was out in about 50 minutes. She didn't rush me but I was starving after all that work I did LOL so I didn't linger.
-
02-21-25 20:02 #15419Senior Member

Posts: 464Honest review
I saw her once and agree.
Originally Posted by Wrasse02
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 14:17 #15418Regular Member

Posts: 20Lexi
Saw Lexi a few weeks ago. Don't remember who provided digits.
Pros: great communication.
Cons: sketchy neighborhood, looks were.
Well below average. Kept texting days later asking to schedule bc she needed the help.
Won't repeat.
-
02-21-25 00:52 #15417Senior Member

Posts: 35Brotherly advice
Thank you, SMF1234, for sharing these great pieces of advice. I've been here for less than 6 months, but I am very grateful to be here. I've learned so much from everybody. Hopefully, one day, I will be an expert too. Thank you again.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 18:14 #15416Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you Sweetheart
It was a pleasure meeting you, I really enjoyed our time together.
Originally Posted by Snowey
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo.
-
02-20-25 10:46 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 309Hey Rookie
So, you have no reviews on anyone or anything and your first post is to inquire about a solid, well-liked UTR?? Not going to happen. So I will be a mentor and help you out the way I was helped when I got started on here. I am by no means any kind of expert but here's my brotherly advice. First, go build some credibility by posting reviews of providers that NO ONE has seen before. This is called TOFTT (Taking one for the team.) Once members see that you are bringing new and exciting reviews to the board (both good and bad reviews) and not repeating what everyone already knows, you will start to get noticed and the members will start trusting you. Second, Read the Effing Forum (RTFF) for the last six months if you haven't already and you will see the WEALTH of knowledge that many senior members and active members bring to the table. You will get an idea of how to post a good review and what info other members are looking for in that review. Third, ALWAYS post a link to the provider whether or not the service / experience was good or bad. Fourth, once you post a review, be receptive and respond to inquiries from other members with regards to very specific details about your experiences. Trust me, there are providers that I have no interest in and that same provider may be the "end-all-be-all fantasy" for another member. "To each his own" as the saying goes. Fifth, don't EVER, EVER, EVER pay a deposit. I don't care what pictures the provider has posted or how hot / beautiful / sexy / she looks, its probably a scam. Its happened to most of us (myself included) so just know you have been warned. Sixth, BE SAFE! This is an inherently risky and dangerous hobby we engage in on a number of levels. If you pull up to a providers incall and your "Spidey Senses" go off, just leave. JUST LEAVE! If you actually walk into a providers room / condo / house / then LOOK, LISTEN and SMELL. If it doesn't feel / seem / smell right, just leave. No need for pleasantries like "Gracious me-oh-my look at the time! I really have to go" or "I'm so sorry but you're just not what I'm looking for today. " JUST LEAVE. You will live to monger another day!! Like I wrote, BE SAFE! I am sure there will be add-ons to this list from other members but this is a good start. Have fun! Cheers!
Originally Posted by OrlandJJk
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:58 #15414Senior Member

Posts: 106Jenna
I've seen Jenna the other week. As always, I had great time with her. Her hair is getting longer, great to pull on during doggy. Ultimate GFE with a cool chick.
-
02-19-25 16:45 #15413Regular Member

Posts: 4Jerseygirl
I met with Jerseygirl, and wow! She has been blessed with oral skills that are beyond description. Sweet, delightful, it was a wonderful experience.
-
02-19-25 16:45 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 44She has a semi strict schedule if you can make it work but it was such a good time. Willie24 has the details if you can pass the screening.
Originally Posted by SealAr
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 16:19 #15411Regular Member

Posts: 1Natalia
I keep reading the reviews about Natalia and she sounds like a great time. Does anyone know how do I get in touch with her so that I can make an appointment. Thanks.
-
02-19-25 13:41 #15410Regular Member

Posts: 9Xian's back?
Christmas came early!
Originally Posted by Ripnfly
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 09:08 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 78Jenna
I tried messaging rationXxx but doesn't work. What is her handle? Or can someone dm me her number. Also, Orlo your box is full.
-
02-18-25 22:08 #15408Senior Member

Posts: 33Jenna's phone
Jenna asked me to pass along. She has been having some phone issues impacting receiving texts. And others receiving texts she sends.
If you have texted her and not gotten a response, she likely didn't receive the message. Please text her again.
Regulars: send her a text with "phone test" in message. She will be watching for them and answering. If you don't get a reply, let me know. Will help figure out the issue.
Thanks,
OF69.
-
02-18-25 06:20 #15407Senior Member

Posts: 87Orlo!
Orlo can you PM me Veronica's contact info? I want to see for myself! Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






