rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 1222 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34033

    Any info

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182924088

  2. #34032
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.
    Damn. Filing nails. The one before her was great and hopefully the one next will be.

  3. #34031

    Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.
    Please avoid at all costs. You are better of going with the old hags than this one, trust this review.

  4. #34030
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.
    Dude LOL. That filing the nails part is disrespectful as F. Thanks for toftt. I had been planning to go see that one because she looked great but I've not had anything better than an average experience at best with any of the Japanese girls.

  5. #34029

    Aina

    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.

  6. #34028

    Wants Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182866705

    Fellow Mongers, do you have any info on this one? I started chatting with her, and the communications seemed nice, but I'm usually careful about these young ones.

    I did a search for "Lexi" but nothing really concrete came back. A bunch of deleted STG ads. I may have missed something or there aren't any.

    Regardless, any help would be appreciated before I take the plunge. Tia!
    Once you get to the location she will ask for the full donation before giving the room number.

  7. #34027

    Any info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182866705

    Fellow Mongers, do you have any info on this one? I started chatting with her, and the communications seemed nice, but I'm usually careful about these young ones.

    I did a search for "Lexi" but nothing really concrete came back. A bunch of deleted STG ads. I may have missed something or there aren't any.

    Regardless, any help would be appreciated before I take the plunge. Tia!

  8. #34026

    Leave this blank

    Quote Originally Posted by RetsOf  [View Original Post]
    Ginny passed away in July of 2023.
    Got the name from a old Keith2012 post didn't know the chick who passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    .
    Lo siento, caballero.
    Si te he ofendido de antemano to antes.
    Veremos como lo hacen. Con un ojo crtico.

  9. #34025

    Thanks

    Good to know. I had been eyeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the girl in the pic. Ended up being a skinny ass Spanish girl that was unshaven and bad teeth. I had to get up out of there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182879813

  10. #34024
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Which sarah did you see? Sarah Leigh from tryst?
    Na she was from STG.

  11. #34023
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Are they out in Glen allen?
    Yes Telegraph Rd.

  12. #34022

    Glen Allen?

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Here's two regulars with good records. Everything covered good service:

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/182782907

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/182783213
    Are they out in Glen allen?

  13. #34021
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    She's had it rough (I guess?) refresh my facial memory.

    Has anyone seen her recently.

    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/xlgvaji.png

    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/zp5iyin.png

    https://archive.fo/Q36SK.
    Ginny passed away in July of 2023.

  14. #34020

    Avoid

    Definitely not the girl in the pic. Ended up being a skinny ass Spanish girl that was unshaven and bad teeth. I had to get up out of there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182879813

  15. #34019
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    She's had it rough (I guess?) refresh my facial memory.

    Has anyone seen her recently.

    Seen her once but weird because she had her dog in the other bed.

    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/xlgvaji.png

    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/zp5iyin.png

    https://archive.fo/Q36SK.
    Seen her once but weird because her dog was in the other bed. She's cheap but ain't no good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape