Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 37324
-
02-19-25 20:54 #34024Regular Member

Posts: 23Na she was from STG.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 15:00 #34023Senior Member

Posts: 270Yes Telegraph Rd.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 14:06 #34022Senior Member

Posts: 76Glen Allen?
Are they out in Glen allen?
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 11:18 #34021Regular Member

Posts: 4Ginny passed away in July of 2023.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 10:26 #34020Senior Member

Posts: 45Avoid
Definitely not the girl in the pic. Ended up being a skinny ass Spanish girl that was unshaven and bad teeth. I had to get up out of there.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182879813
-
02-19-25 10:16 #34019Senior Member

Posts: 45Seen her once but weird because her dog was in the other bed. She's cheap but ain't no good.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 07:17 #34018Senior Member

Posts: 1772Boy howdy
Well goddamn. I was not at all sure she was still alive. Never SUPER HOT but always willing and was certainly cute enough when she first came around. I've never fucked her but she was a convienent stop between my work and home, swallowed my babies for years before the accident.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 06:21 #34017Senior Member

Posts: 577Toss up
It's a toss up, I've seen her when she was into it and then sometimes she'll give you a snowjob LOL. I showed up one day and she told me she didn't feel like it and told me to leave, smh. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 01:33 #34016Senior Member

Posts: 337Ginny / Annie
She's had it rough (I guess?) refresh my facial memory.
Has anyone seen her recently.
https://pomf2.lain.la/f/xlgvaji.png
https://pomf2.lain.la/f/zp5iyin.png
https://archive.fo/Q36SK
804 352 83 XX.
-
02-18-25 21:28 #34015Senior Member

Posts: 311Lucky for you then. Saw her a few weeks ago and it was a total waste of time. Refused to do more then 20 seconds of a BJ and then just laid there not into it at all. Even though no one else was responding to messages that night I didn't even bother wasting any more time and walked out. YMMV but she is on my no list.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:37 #34014Senior Member

Posts: 51Nah I wrap up for everything. Didn't ask about greek.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:05 #34013Senior Member

Posts: 123I might have to go myself.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:30 #34012Senior Member

Posts: 371Nice. What area of town are they in? If it's not far I'll probably give it a go.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:04 #34011Senior Member

Posts: 353I've seen her before, lives in a duplex in Richmond, its a decent area. She had the door unlocked and wanted me to come right in. Found her naked in the bedroom playing with her kitty. She was hesitant at first to give a BJ, but she finally did. Covered up and a went to town doggy. She's sexy and gets into it, enjoys the dirty talk. Overall a pretty good experience, will repeat.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:47 #34010Senior Member

Posts: 123https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/397075782507
Thinking about dreaming about her soon, I saw one review a few months ago.
Looks interesting and my type. Any information will be appreciated!









Reply With Quote





