Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1171
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #346

    DI is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado12  [View Original Post]
    No.

    From what I have seen tonight, I have no clue what anyone is doing with DI.
    DI has been my go-to since shortly after they opened several years ago. I have a lovely sugar baby I've been with for over a year. There's a lot of fine ladies at DI. If I wasn't "busy," there are MANY ladies that I'd happily give my weekly fun money allowance to!

  2. #345

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Good Heaven. Arriving 2/20. All-natural. She tours, usually spending 1 month in each location, and she has 6 regular cities, Indy not being one. She came to Indy last time around August or September of last year and was underwhelmed by amount of business. I did it expect her to return. Super happy she is returning.
    Yes sir and for anyone tuning in it's best to get it while the getting is good. Last day is March 1st. Someone below mentioned prices, no changes.

  3. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that DI has been increasing their prices on some of the girls, has GH done the same if so what is the standard now?
    No.

    From what I have seen tonight, I have no clue what anyone is doing with DI.

  4. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFtzw16  [View Original Post]
    Does the number ending in 3546 not work anymore? I texted it from 2 different numbers the last 3 days and haven't gotten a reply.
    It's fine.

  5. #342

    Inflation

    I've seen that DI has been increasing their prices on some of the girls, has GH done the same if so what is the standard now?

  6. #341
    Does the number ending in 3546 not work anymore? I texted it from 2 different numbers the last 3 days and haven't gotten a reply.

  7. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone I'd like to meet. I see contact info on the oThER site, but I reckon she tours, right?does she book through GH or. ?
    Yes. Good Heaven. Arriving 2/20. All-natural. She tours, usually spending 1 month in each location, and she has 6 regular cities, Indy not being one. She came to Indy last time around August or September of last year and was underwhelmed by amount of business. I did it expect her to return. Super happy she is returning.

  8. #339

    Tell us more

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Jamie has been my favorite of the 7 I've seen come through Indy, and one of my ATFs. Beautiful face, hourglass figure with huge rack, and top-notch service. What really sets her apart is her fluent English and sense of humor.

    In speaking with her after my session with her during her last visit, I was under the impression she wouldn't be back so soon. So happy she is!

    Pictures are accurate but photoshopped. A visit with Jamie is time and money well spent.
    Sounds like someone I'd like to meet. I see contact info on the oThER site, but I reckon she tours, right?—does she book through GH or. ?

  9. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    NOT speaking about anyone associated with GH. Has anyone noticed, or heard rumors, reviews on the oThER site are ghost written by freelancers hired by the K-Girl?
    I'm not sure if you were responding to what I posted or something else prompted your own research, but I can say with 100% certainty that it's a thing.

  10. #337

    The return of Jamie Heju

    Jamie has been my favorite of the 7 I've seen come through Indy, and one of my ATFs. Beautiful face, hourglass figure with huge rack, and top-notch service. What really sets her apart is her fluent English and sense of humor.

    In speaking with her after my session with her during her last visit, I was under the impression she wouldn't be back so soon. So happy she is!

    Pictures are accurate but photoshopped. A visit with Jamie is time and money well spent.

  11. #336

    KGirl Reviews

    NOT speaking about anyone associated with GH. Has anyone noticed, or heard rumors, reviews on the oThER site are ghost written by freelancers hired by the K-Girl?

  12. #335

    GH Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    Planning on making a trip to Indy. How is the screening for the K Girls. Haven't seen anyone discuss rates. Could someone fill me in? How easy is it to make an appointment? PM is fine. Thanks!
    Easy and typical K-Girl screening. They will send you the details after you're screened.

  13. #334

    K Girls

    Planning on making a trip to Indy. How is the screening for the K Girls. Haven't seen anyone discuss rates. Could someone fill me in? How easy is it to make an appointment? PM is fine. Thanks!

  14. #333

    K girls

    For what its worth I have seen four K Girls, Molly, Erin, Bunny and Shelly, and enjoyed each and every experience. One girl might be better / different than the other but I have never had a bad / disappointing experience. Note the photos on GH give a general idea of a K Girls body type but the face is heavily filtered/photo shopped and tattoos removed.

    Talos.

  15. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    I'm loving Ivy's reviews on TER. I won't be in town until at least the 19th, hope I make it in time. Anyone been there to visit with her recently?
    She's a nice enough girl, but much older in person than her new photos. She was Jenny out in Vegas and switched up name / photos entirely so that should tell you something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape