Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 826 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 12388
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9703

    Typo I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Help me understand. The girl was "horrible looking" so you decided to *go ahead* with it?

    And, apparently, you're surprised that it was a subpar experience??

    I'm sorry, but this sounds like "reverse shilling" . A hatchet job of sorts.
    He said "boy" horrible looking. I think he meant "not" horrible looking. Maybe?

  2. #9702
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Help me understand. The girl was "horrible looking" so you decided to *go ahead* with it?

    And, apparently, you're surprised that it was a subpar experience??

    I'm sorry, but this sounds like "reverse shilling" . A hatchet job of sorts.
    If you look on your keyboard, boy is a likely typo for "not". My guess is they meant "not horrible looking".

  3. #9701
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Help me understand. The girl was "horrible looking" so you decided to *go ahead* with it?

    And, apparently, you're surprised that it was a subpar experience??

    I'm sorry, but this sounds like "reverse shilling" . A hatchet job of sorts.
    If you look on your keyboard, boy is a likely typo for "not". My guess is they meant "not horrible looking".

  4. #9700

    Sorry, *what*?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmaznAzn  [View Original Post]
    Girl working there was older, but boy horrible looking so I took the plunge.
    Help me understand. The girl was "horrible looking" so you decided to *go ahead* with it?

    And, apparently, you're surprised that it was a subpar experience??

    I'm sorry, but this sounds like "reverse shilling" . A hatchet job of sorts.

  5. #9699

    Scalp Spa

    On King Road and Linwood in Milwaukie.

    I've seen their ads on Skip and finally decided to peek inside. Peek was all I did. Place felt rundown, open the door and you're right in the main room, no 2 door system. One massage room to the left, a couch to the right and a shower curtain looking thing at the back. Lady popped out from behind the curtain. 40 something, mom jeans, t-shirt, white running shoes. Looked like a pudgy mom at the school pickup line. Nothing like the vibe you get from Love Spa or Sister Asian with their bodycon dresses and tits popping out.

    I'm sure extras are available if they advertise on skip, but this is not the place I want to get those when there are better options to be had.

    I left before I even got both feet in the door.

  6. #9698
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Yes near the hospital a block away. Behind a building off the main three lane street. I have never found it busy or occupied. I have always gotten right in and taken care of. I cannot remember the names of all the places for the life of me. So many girls so little time. Money is not the problem. Time is.

    Fun part is finding a good off the beat place where you can relax and enjoy.

    One post on here blows it up a bit.
    Thanks for confirming on the baseline location one. Yeah I haven't had that luck yet & have yet to try it but when I do I'll report back. Thanks for sharing.

  7. #9697
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGRockin  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking of visiting Asian Flowers, the original. The latest reports seem to be from last summer. Has anyone been there recently? I did a recon last summer and the masseuse was gorgeous, definitely under 30 and very eager to bring me in, grabbing my hand. I wasn't ready at that moment but want to go back.

    Last year I ended up going to the one on TV highway, had a pretty great experience there, FS and all the good stuff. Masseuse was reasonably attractive but I keep wondering about the original Asian Flowers thinking of that gorgeous girl. I will report if I go this week but would like to hear if anyone has been there recently.
    Been there a few times. They definitely offer covered BJ, being naked & you being able to have access to their boobs via grabbing or sucking, kissing, and at times depending on girl fingering & or clit play, but no penetration. The one on Hartman is good but the other location was hot booty cheeks with an aggressive woman who shorted me of my massage & was aggressive on tips. The other location last time I went requires cash to my knowledge being it's the new Asian flower location. Definitely won't go back unless I see better reviews, but the one on Hartman is solid & I highly recommend. The women there rotate, but are between ages 24-34 ish. I like their energy & overall they decent to above decent in massaging plus with the fun so it's worth it IMO. Have fun.

  8. #9696

    Sunny Foot Massage exp

    I wanted to try this place located in the airport center on Cornell, on Hillaire Dr in Hillsboro. I've hardly walked out during massages LOL, but I've asked for a younger lady as I was greeted by a grandma LOL. A late 40's to early 50's lady walks out & I couldn't tell at first but in the dim light she looked younger & sounded young. So I went into the room & the bed was uncomfortable & she starts massaging which was MID asf tbh. Moreover, she has me flip over & immediately starts to jerk my dingle poy & it was a shitty hand job & I seen her face up close & I wasn't into it & told her to stop & proceed with the massage & she didn't. I even pulled out my phone to translate into mandarin & she still kept going to I turned opposite & was like WTF are you doing I said stop LOL & she was like warm towel? I'm like yes LOL. She gets it, tries to wipe me off & I resisted & wiped myself off. Than she took my $80 & the massage was for an hr & was $70 & did not give me my change back & had the audacity to give me shit on giving her a tip. I told her you owe me change but being you didn't give it to me, keep it no biggie & I'm never coming back. I highly don't recommend this place. Maybe I got a shitty masseuse or went on a bad day but I certainly was not feeling it at all.

  9. #9695
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaznAzn  [View Original Post]
    My post laced with typos because my eyes were still watering from the stench while writing.
    That's alright bro good times coming my man.

  10. #9694
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Asian Flower original? The one by SummerCrest plaza? Been there before and definitely not FS for those that wants FS.
    Good to know, I will skip it. Thanks. FS is on the menu at the other one at TV Highway. I might just go back there.

  11. #9693
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGRockin  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking of visiting Asian Flowers, the original. The latest reports seem to be from last summer. Has anyone been there recently? I did a recon last summer and the masseuse was gorgeous, definitely under 30 and very eager to bring me in, grabbing my hand. I wasn't ready at that moment but want to go back.

    Last year I ended up going to the one on TV highway, had a pretty great experience there, FS and all the good stuff. Masseuse was reasonably attractive but I keep wondering about the original Asian Flowers thinking of that gorgeous girl. I will report if I go this week but would like to hear if anyone has been there recently.
    Asian Flower original? The one by SummerCrest plaza? Been there before and definitely not FS for those that wants FS.

  12. #9692

    Considering Asian Flowers original

    I am thinking of visiting Asian Flowers, the original. The latest reports seem to be from last summer. Has anyone been there recently? I did a recon last summer and the masseuse was gorgeous, definitely under 30 and very eager to bring me in, grabbing my hand. I wasn't ready at that moment but want to go back.

    Last year I ended up going to the one on TV highway, had a pretty great experience there, FS and all the good stuff. Masseuse was reasonably attractive but I keep wondering about the original Asian Flowers thinking of that gorgeous girl. I will report if I go this week but would like to hear if anyone has been there recently.

  13. #9691
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixedplate89  [View Original Post]
    Damn Brodie. That's hella heavy man. Fish wasn't iced down enough to keep it fresh. When you see old fish I suggest just taking the massage & keep it pushing but hey whatever tickles your pickle bruh no judgement here just sucks you experienced that ish. Shit was hilarious reading it but at the same time I feel for you bro. It'll be better next time.
    My post laced with typos because my eyes were still watering from the stench while writing.

  14. #9690

    Sounds right

    Yes near the hospital a block away. Behind a building off the main three lane street. I have never found it busy or occupied. I have always gotten right in and taken care of. I cannot remember the names of all the places for the life of me. So many girls so little time. Money is not the problem. Time is.

    Fun part is finding a good off the beat place where you can relax and enjoy.

    One post on here blows it up a bit.

  15. #9689
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time. Not great. But ok. She had on some fresher bolt ons. Nice and firm. Nice pleasant face.

    Not sure how many of you have traveled overseas. But in area of Asia where you get a normal massage. The girls hands tend to be rougher and more calloused up like sandpaper. This comes from working the normal labor jobs or field jobs and moonlighting doing massage in the evening. This girl had rougher hands. You would think after all the oils they would be super soft. But not yet. Interesting reminder of years ago. The previous girl I saw a few weeks ago was gone. Sadly. That girl was pretty darn hot with the school girl outfit going on. But wait a few weeks Things rotate.

    Best all.

    If your out Choose a warm place its cold out with the east wind blowing.
    Is this place called Sun shine spa around a hospital up the street? If so, I tried to go there at least 5 times, but every time I went they were busy. And had no availability even after I called them and they said to come in and when I got there no one was available smh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape