Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 325 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4864
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4579
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
    I went there two years ago. I asked the lady at the entrance if I would be kicked out since I don't speak Spanish. She said I would be fine. Probably my my favorite place. Don't go to Palominos. I got stupid and paid 500 for some private with two strippers. Very lame of you can't touch the girls especially for that price.

  2. #4578

    Chicas

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
    They all speak the language of love. I have been there MANY times. I don't speak Spanish and never had a problem.

  3. #4577

    Google translate

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
    It's tough, takes some work if you really want that extra. I always try to grab digits if I really like the girl then just google translate your way via the conversation later.

    I still recall one girl refuses to write down her number because she might get in trouble. I had to memorize it so I kept repeating those numbers till I get outside. (Didn't have my phone).

    Good luck!

  4. #4576
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
    Well you aint getting FS so it don't matter.

  5. #4575

    Chicas Bonitas

    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.

  6. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Same, just don't expect Chicas mileage. It's a great place to get free drinks and watch the stage shows.

    For best experience, play the song New Jack Hustler on your way there. H-you-S-T-L-E-are hustler! Lmao.
    LOL I'll remember that yessir.

  7. #4573

    New Jack Hustler

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    WhiteSun. Might check it out, much shorter drive than Chicas.
    Same, just don't expect Chicas mileage. It's a great place to get free drinks and watch the stage shows.

    For best experience, play the song New Jack Hustler on your way there. H-you-S-T-L-E-are hustler! Lmao.

  8. #4572

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I think as long as their giant billboard ad is up, it'll still be going on. I'll definitely keep you posted here should things change.
    WhiteSun. Might check it out, much shorter drive than Chicas.

  9. #4571

    Hustler open bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Hard to pass up free admission AND drinks even if there are only 1 or 2 dancers. I'll be in town again in early April, if it's still going on I'll be there.
    I think as long as their giant billboard ad is up, it'll still be going on. I'll definitely keep you posted here should things change.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20250216_002411224.jpg‎  

  10. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Hard to pass up free admission AND drinks even if there are only 1 or 2 dancers. I'll be in town again in early April, if it's still going on I'll be there.
    Watch out for the "hustlers".

  11. #4569

    Hustler

    Hard to pass up free admission AND drinks even if there are only 1 or 2 dancers. I'll be in town again in early April, if it's still going on I'll be there.

  12. #4568
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Excuse the club ad of the day.

    Complimentary drinks, Buffett, raffle giveaways and much more! 8 pm!
    https://www.instagram.com/lastoxicasnv/

  13. #4567

    2/11 FREE drinks and food at Las Toxicas!

    Excuse the club ad of the day.

    Complimentary drinks, Buffett, raffle giveaways and much more! 8 pm!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-11 115520.jpg‎  

  14. #4566

    Hustlers and LVSC

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Excuse the club ad of the day. I happened to drop by yesterday and didn't even know they have open bar from 6 am-9 pm DAILY.

    They must be starving for business, it's insane. Not sure how long this will last so if you want free drinks this is it. (One guy was so wasted he fell out of his chair!

    As for dancers, there's only 2 working but that was around 6 pm.
    Didn't have anything else better to do, was at Hustlers for the free drinks Sat, was hoping to catch the super hot bartender (forgot her name) sadly she was on her way out when I got there.

    This place is TRYING to win back customers and dancers. They even have a giant billboard ad by the freeway. I've heard dancers payout is now 80/20 which is really good (for the dancers anyway).

    For Sat evening, this place is still NOT pack given it's FREE entry and FREE drinks. One dancer asked "want to buy me a drink?" I just laughed and told her ass no. I met her like 2 seconds and she's expecting me to shell out what I believe is 40 bucks to BUY her a drink so she can get maybe 5 bucks? Yeah no thank you! NEXT!

    All was not lost as I've met my new ATF here (for now anyway) She is cool as shit, I won't mention her name since this might get her in trouble. I ended up getting her a drink (FREE for me of course) and she took it while the bartender wasn't looking. Lmao Now that's how you do it!

    After getting 3 VIP Dances from her, it was time to head over to LVSC for their infamous burger. Glad I was able to catch it before the happy hour ended. This place has way too many dancers working on Sat evening and there's like maybe 3-4 customers including myself. I ended up hanging out with my regular for a few hours then 2 cubans tried to double team me so it was time to go. Plus the drink prices here is CRAZY so I wasn't planning to stick around. They wanted $23 for a vodka / cran and the waitress insist tip isn't included. LOL yeah bye!

  15. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaMonger  [View Original Post]
    It's not uncommon for there to be less reports during periods that are what you called a "seasonal downturn" typically the week before Christmas it gets quiet until CES. I haven't been to CB in a long time but that is because I no longer patronize clubs in the USA when Tijuana and the Hong Kong Club there is a quick hop, skip and a jump for me to San Diego and a 2. 50 train ride to the border. Even then I will usually save my money for a longer sojourn to Pattaya Thailand.

    Back to the topic on hand however. Chicas is still there, still open, and probably still offering the best mileage you can get for a club in Las Vegas but people just aren't making any reports about it. Recently someone posted about the club on a popular NONP4 P tourism website, which I imagine may have brought some heat onto the club so maybe things there are operating a little more on the downlow.

    Anyone had a good visit there lately?
    Yes sir, a couple weeks ago I found a little time to break away from CES around noon on a weekday. I was getting different price quotes. I think some were saying a dance in the room was 25 and some said 30. I do remember the special being something like 5 songs for 100. As in the past I will do the first dance and if it is good I will just say put that towards the 5 for 100. BUT the first dance was so good, that was all I needed. (Hahaha). I only wish I could remember her name for next time. All I remember was a cuban who said she has been there 5 years and her name may have started with a and.

    The only reason I hit CB is it as close as I can come to a TJ club when I'm away from TJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape