Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 4864
-
01-21-25 16:29 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 301Just no one has been posting about it but CB will always be the same. That place will never die.
Originally Posted by Robert387
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 06:02 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 26It's not uncommon for there to be less reports during periods that are what you called a "seasonal downturn" typically the week before Christmas it gets quiet until CES. I haven't been to CB in a long time but that is because I no longer patronize clubs in the USA when Tijuana and the Hong Kong Club there is a quick hop, skip and a jump for me to San Diego and a 2. 50 train ride to the border. Even then I will usually save my money for a longer sojourn to Pattaya Thailand.
Originally Posted by Robert387
[View Original Post]
Back to the topic on hand however. Chicas is still there, still open, and probably still offering the best mileage you can get for a club in Las Vegas but people just aren't making any reports about it. Recently someone posted about the club on a popular NONP4 P tourism website, which I imagine may have brought some heat onto the club so maybe things there are operating a little more on the downlow.
Anyone had a good visit there lately?
-
01-20-25 12:42 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 1886Hustler Open Bar
Excuse the club ad of the day. I happened to drop by yesterday and didn't even know they have open bar from 6 am-9 pm DAILY.
They must be starving for business, it's insane. Not sure how long this will last so if you want free drinks this is it. (One guy was so wasted he fell out of his chair!
As for dancers, there's only 2 working but that was around 6 pm.
-
01-15-25 14:56 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 588Chica Bonitas updates?
Nothing has really been written about to any extent on CB for the past month. (The same has been the case on other boards of a somewhat similar nature.) In short, it's been mostly crickets regarding this typically hot topic. Has CB gone downhill? Is this a typical seasonal downturn in Vegas? Anyone been there in January and have anything to report? Thanks.
I will be in town in a few weeks and will report on CB, unless you guys indicate that it's no longer worth going to.
-
01-15-25 14:51 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 1886Uber is the way to go
The only club walking distance from Sphere is Club Platinum but I would avoid that spot.
Originally Posted by RChris11
[View Original Post]
Don't recommend pickup service from the club either unless you don't mind buying the min # of drinks. I mean it's still cheaper I would say if you plan to drink anyway.
Otherwise, just Uber to a nearby spot, never Uber directly to the club since now they have to do kickback to the driver and you'll end up paying huge amount for cover, etc.
Extras are hard to come by (no pun intended) Chicas is your best bet for extras just don't expect full service (save that for your AMP trips).
Also note some AMPs also does kickbacks (not a lot but they're there) to play it safe, Uber nearby.
-
01-15-25 09:50 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 917Re: Vegas trip
All of the clubs offer pickup service from the strip. Going to AMP after strip club is a good move.
Originally Posted by RChris11
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 08:33 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 130Vegas trip
Making my way out to Vegas for business end of January mid week. I frequent AMPs and strip clubs in CT, RI, MA and I'm looking for a strip club in Vegas with extras. I won't be renting a car, so somewhere I can either walk to or Uber to. I'm staying near the sphere, and would love a place I could walk to within 15-20 min.
Am I better off looking for an AMP? I could go the escort route as well but I'll have colleagues staying in the hotel with me so I can't bring them back to my room, so maybe outcall?
Any info would be great! Feel free to PM.
-
01-14-25 00:27 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 218Rhino hands down would be where I'd direct you. Like ANYWHERE make sure you talk the stripper BEFORE so you both know what you're looking for. If the say no, find another one. One will say yes.
Originally Posted by Pagan6999
[View Original Post]
There are various levels of private areas.
-
01-09-25 14:15 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 148Bring a change of clothes
You're going to smell like a titty bar coming out of every place, there's no way around it really. That smell is unmistakable. Some combo stank of cheap perfume, smoke and who knows what other body odors are bound to cling to you.
Originally Posted by JCool69
[View Original Post]
I too hate smokey places. Some places/odors are worse than others. I was in Atlanta recently and those SCs are like going a Reggae concert, you come out smelling like a Bob Marley roadie.
Consider leaving a change of clothes, bottle of lysol, bottle of mouthwash, wet/dude wipes, bottle of purell and a garbage bag in your car.
-
01-09-25 11:32 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 61Chicas Bonitas Afternoons Not Too Smokey
I've never visited on a Friday or Saturday night. But weekday afternoons are not too crowded, therefore not too smokey. Not worse than Jerry's casino across the street in my experience. Some girls will gather in groups and smoke but I usually just sit away from them at the bar or other side of room.
Originally Posted by WhiteBear20
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 11:00 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 29Smoking
I have a question I've been tempted to ask for a while.
What's the smoke like at Bonitas, etc? I really hate smokey bars. Aside from coming out and smelling like smoke, I quit smoking years ago and just don't like to be around it. I walked into Sams and left after a minute because of the smell. Any thoughts out there?
-
01-01-25 12:48 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 82Some girls I knew who got thrown out of other clubs ended up at LVLV and would ask me to stop by. One night I pulled in the area, saw the neighborhood and quickly left. The girls said they had fun there, but the area is sketchy. Especially at night.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
I've also been to Las Toxicas and enjoyed it mostly. I knew someone there, so it was easy to check it out. Don't remember what I paid for a 15 min. Think it was $150 so not too bad. I will totally go back there. Hope it gets more customers than The Library did.
-
12-27-24 17:43 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 1886Las Cariñosas Las Toxicas
Never been, even when I was living on that side of town. And you're right, they should at least try to open during the day and see how things are instead of nights only. Highly doubt I'll stop by, I've been going to Las Toxicas and it's been my new go to spot since. A friend was in town recently and we both had such a blast there. He claim he was getting DFK and FIV but he did the 1/2 hour (he said it's $350) It's too much for my blood so I kept sampling at 25 a song. Still, it's pretty good compared to dances I get (e. G. Hustlers, LVSC, Hippo) Of course it doesn't beat Chicas. Mileage wise Chicas is still the King.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 18:45 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 1570Has anybody been here? It's on Boulder Highway, where the original Library was. I've been living in Vegas for 10 years, would always pass by on my way home and wonder how the hell does a strip club fail in this town. About 4 years ago I started seeing work being done, I pulled in one day to ask questions, they let me check it out, it was completely renovated and really nice! Shortly after, it opened as The Library, I never had a chance to go there, the reason, I believe, is what caused every club to fail there. It closed after about a year and a half. A couple of years later I started to see activity again, it's rebranded as LVLV Gentlemen's club. This one lasted about a year! I believe they both failed due to poor marketing and an idiotic schedule. Both clubs would not open until 9 pm. This makes no sense when you are competing with other clubs in town that open much earlier. They failed to understand that the spot is in a blue collar neighborhood with tons of traffic during the day with horny dudes driving to and from work. I mentioned I never visited either, that was the reason. Lunch and happy hour would probably have been super busy. To make it worse, LVLV had a huge banner that said "open for Lunch daily. " I didn't realize it was open for several months because they put construction barricades in front of the main entrance every day and it looked like there was still construction going on! Last year my buddies came out for the Superbowl, we decided to check it out. Got there a 9 pm, there were 2 cars in the lot! This was the Thursday before the SB, every club in town should have been packed. We left, went to Chicas and it was one of the best nights as far as the quality of women there in a long, long time. We left at about 12:30, decided to swing back by LVLV, got there, now 4 cars were in the lot! They shut down early this year, now it's Las Cariosas, I think this one might even have a shorter life as they still won't open until late at night but what's worse is that they are directly competing with Chicas and now Las Toxicas, the other clubs had mostly African American dancers.
-
12-20-24 07:34 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 48S. O.
May come off a bit strange but I been trying to get this civi I've been with to go to clubs. She's not reserved but she's in Vegas now. Feel like she was at a club and won't tell me. Can you club aficionados I'd a floor? I know I can in South Florida.
Last edited by Glsb13; 12-20-24 at 07:39. Reason: Adding photo













Reply With Quote





