High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 745 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14736

    Maybe real Maybe not

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-49ca461caff7

    https://www.instagram.com/msdaniellecollins/?hl=en

    Main Profile pic comes back to a Instagram in Australia. Even recent pics like last week in Insta are Australia.

    Move to text and want to meet in DC near her place for intro. Shares face covered pics in text and doesn't want to share face pics for discretion.
    Last edited by JustLikeThe; 02-20-25 at 13:49. Reason: Added Insta

  2. #14735
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted back that it's a he.

  3. #14734

    About Right

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
    That rate is about right in my experience. I had one go to $4 and recently had one on the hook that quoted $4 but changed plans three times. I might still hit her up later as I see she is not super active on the site so maybe just nervous. If she changes plans a fourth time I'll let you all know.

  4. #14733

    RTFF Please

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    That link is blocked for me and pretty sure that I blocked her or should I say him. A search on the forum says that girl is a dude.

  5. #14732

    23 YO Virgin

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's 23 and says she's a virgin (I 90% believe she's telling me the truth). Just testing the site to see what it's all about. If any of you mongers can crack the code best of luck to ya! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4f1a2e3d2b52
    Possibly but man come on. A chick in this day that is a virgin at 23 and might possibly give it up to some older dude for money? I guess stranger things have happened but the amount of effort one would have to put in for that trophy would be exhausting.

  6. #14731

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    Must have blocked me or deactivated.
    Same thing. Either deactivated or blocked me too. Maybe SA is actually enforcing the rule about money talk with their female members now.

  7. #14730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work for this one.
    Must have blocked me or deactivated.

  8. #14729

    Haley

    This one is adamant about condoms and wants money upfront when you meet before any intimacy happens.

    I'm seeing this more and more recently. I got bitten by it a few weeks ago with a different gal and gave in against my better judgement, let my hard-on do the thinking and paid her upfront. After about 45 minutes she used the bullshit excuse that her roommate texted her that her cat got out and she had to leave immediately to go find it but she swore she'd come back. Yeah right, sure you will. Never again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-65cf1e9ebac5

  9. #14728
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    $2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803
    Link doesn't work for this one.

  10. #14727

    Anqa

    This one's 23 and says she's a virgin (I 90% believe she's telling me the truth). Just testing the site to see what it's all about. If any of you mongers can crack the code best of luck to ya! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4f1a2e3d2b52

  11. #14726
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.
    $2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803

  12. #14725
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.
    This one is asking $600 PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3

  13. #14724
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Not too easy, but have 3-4 8 and 9's that will. Keeping them to myself for now!
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.

  14. #14723

    Yes I am

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.
    Not too easy, but have 3-4 8 and 9's that will. Keeping them to myself for now!

  15. #14722
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    My range is from 300-600.
    Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape