Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1828
-
02-20-25 08:55 #688Senior Member

Posts: 30I assume you are referring to the partial screenshot that you recently posted then removed within hours. I checked the them forums, which are extremely dead. I reviewed the TN, GA, ATL, and VA boards but found nothing. In fact, there were hardly any new posts within the past 6-9 months on any of those boards. Do you have a link to the email location so we can all see it?
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 23:36 #687Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the report, Gia looked good but will pass based off this intel. I didn't see a TER link for her since intel like this is invaluable. Will most likely head down to ATL to see YuHee again LMAO.
Originally Posted by Waazzyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 08:16 #686Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67Because their lkatl group in Atlanta have been doing this business for 10 years now which is same group as fun of Nash and dmv in Virginia and ccg have been here for one year and it started with Cora working independently and slowly settled down in Nashville I found the email regarding fun of Nash getting investigated by their apartment group and LEO on erotic monkey if you go look at Atlanta forum there is a lot of drama between the agencies the same thing might be happening here but I miss the days when it was all peaceful for us.
Originally Posted by Azballer
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:27 #685Senior Member

Posts: 66TOFTT Gia
I think we all can agree Yuhee made an incredible dream. In my dream today I saw Gia and she left a bit to be desired. Nothing overtly bad, just, not great. I'd liken it to an AMP trying to be full service. Felt a bit rushed and definitely not on par with why. Didn't leave feeling ripped off, wouldn't revisit. Pst if you got questions.
-
02-18-25 16:48 #684Senior Member

Posts: 63FunVille does too
Depends on the girl. Just ask the booker. I asked for any upgrades and they immediately responded with Yuhee does not. Baby Joo does.
Originally Posted by Anon44
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 16:39 #683Senior Member

Posts: 63Both are the same
They both charge the same amount for time. Just ask the booker what "Upgrade" options are available and they will let you know who does what and for how much. Typically 40 for extra shot and 100 for bare.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 14:48 #682Senior Member

Posts: 203They're the same. $$$ for a hhr and $$ 6 for a full hour. Though CCG sometimes has the optional extras like bare and an additional pop and this all depends on the girl of course. I haven't had any additional extras offered at the other agency.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard420
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 12:51 #681Senior Member

Posts: 644Update on Baby Joo
I have yet to see anyone mention how man Roses this agency wants for an hour could you tell us or DM me?
Originally Posted by ChevyC7
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:04 #680Regular Member

Posts: 3Why would CCG be immune from LEO investigation as well? Why wouldn't Nashville Metro try to shut down all the K-girl shops? I am worried about visiting both agencies now.
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 06:46 #679Regular Member

Posts: 11Fun UDF Rates?
I've been to CCG many times. I was thinking about checking out the new agency. How do their rates compare to CCG's? Are they the same with the same menu options?
-
02-17-25 18:10 #678Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey guys, I'm in town for few days for business. I scheduled with Adie for my first agency experience and I won't bore with the details but I will say she was beautiful with a great body. Nice breasts that seemed natural to me. And she definitely put forth a lot of effort to provide a great experience. 10/10 will repeat. Unfortunately she's only here through Thursday so if you want to meet her you better hurry.
-
02-15-25 18:14 #677Senior Member

Posts: 56CCG Judy
Saw Judy this morning. Usual check-in, greeted at the door. She is the person in the pictures (extremely close to the pictures). Very playful and a lot of fun to be had. Breasts are amazing and natural. Her English is very basic (her TER lists English / Korean, but I would say she just knows Korean). If you like girls on the shorter side, with large natural breasts and not stick thin (which they shouldn't be for natural DDs) then she will check all of your boxes. She does seem to like to DFK quite a bit and will tease your nipples as well. She also is very receptive to the same. At the end of the session she offered a massage to end our visit before one final rinse off.
As always, CCG makes it easy to schedule, on time, and the quality of every woman that passes through has been top notch.
-
02-15-25 12:11 #676Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67I think fun of Nashville booker does booking for all three locations I want to try get screened for fun of but still worried about LEO investigating their incall location hopefully this trump drama goes away they are really trying to crack down on these shops.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 00:09 #675Senior Member

Posts: 297Va location?
What was their Va location?
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 16:56 #674Senior Member

Posts: 63Funville and CCG Doubleheader with Baby Joo and Adie
Stopped in the area early this week to avoid all the snow going on north of the Tennessee border. Haven't seen anything that caught my eye the past couple weeks until I checked these agencies out and decided I needed a workout. Verified and booked with Baby Joo at Funville. Not going to rehash the info from earlier reports because I will say that they are very accurate. Of the 30 plus or more K-girls I have seen over the years she makes the very small list of having the least touched up pics. She wasn't very aggressive to start off with, most likely due to my size, but she quickly warmed up to me once I demonstrated I will be gentle on a spinner type body and let them start the pace and depth they are comfortable with. She got the rare 2 shots out of me with ease in the hour. My only other opinion is that those beds are way to tall for the short girls. LOL. You'll see what I am talking about if you meet her or anyone her height there. Said her last day is Sunday or Monday before her vacay. That is very good for my wallet. Will def repeat with her if she is close to the area I am at because I think the 2nd time would be a lot more synced since we got that first "get to know ya" visit out of the way.
1 Hour rehydrate break then off to see Adie at CCG and her gorgeous natural DD's. I have seen Adie now multiple times and in multiple cities the past 3 months. You can read my more detailed reviews in my profile but she is rock solid awesome. All natural body with some of the best tits I have ever enjoyed watching bounce around in multi positions. She is a little taller so I was able to get a standing doggie show in front of the mirror. She speaks a lot of English and gets very vocal. Unfortunately she isn't doing her Nuru upgrade at the moment due to shoulder and elbow pain. I think she leaves at the end of next week.
Enjoy your great options Gentlemen!











Reply With Quote





