Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 33210
-
02-18-25 21:22 #31095Senior Member

Posts: 40Dior and Claire
I met up with the other one "Dior". Her price point was the same as stated in Clair's review. I can't say that Dior was friendly or engaging as the report on Clair, but I can attest to she is perhaps better looking than the pics suggest. Stunner of a young girl; lean tight and spectacular firm medium breasts. Perhaps 20 years old. No GFE whatsoever, and she did seem to be a bit of a clock watcher. Halfway decent hotel up in Springdale. If you're looking for a sweetheart that makes you feel like you're the only man in the world, then might be best to pass, but as far as looks go, she's better than most anyone else around Cincy at a relatively decent price. I don't regret making the visit.
Originally Posted by JohnRoss47
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:18 #31094Regular Member

Posts: 239Laura
Yeah she told me the same in Lebanon.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:30 #31093Regular Member

Posts: 15One time ok then cash and dash
She ok for one link up but everything previously stated was spot on accurate and then the next time she cash and dashed. I told her to leave her purse and cell phone in my car and she did but after further review it was a purse with old clothes and a burner phone that had no charge. She never came back and blocked my number. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:31 #31092Regular Member

Posts: 14Yup
I mean, you don't have to believe me. But you have my word on it, for what that's worth. I wouldn't have gone out of the way to post about them otherwise.
Originally Posted by JohnRoss47
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:55 #31091Senior Member

Posts: 152Princess Hailey Review
Hey gents, met up with Princess Hailey and give her a 4/10. This is a UTR who gave me permission to post up a review of her. Told her I don't hold back in reviews, she was fine with it supposedly. We'll see.
Pros: She was nice, quick communication, and polite over text. When we met up she had a good personality and a nice little spinner body which I enjoyed very much. She had a good menu and was accommodating to me on special requests. She was soft, had good hygiene, and did what I told her to do.
Cons: She was all over the place when we met up. She has party marks I could see on her legs, so wouldn't doubt if she was high and just tweaking out. Small twin air mattress is what she had available for us. Can't see it in the photos but she either has baby damage or lost a lot of weight because she has a lot of excess skin on the front side of her body. She was mostly a starfish, half-hearted BBJ, and just laid there while I was on top, or moved when she was on top only because I am strong enough to move her entire body.
Overall: Not terrible for the price, but also fully meh. I would maybe repeat if I didn't have better options available to me.
NO LINK. SHE IS A UTR WHO HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO GIVE OUT HER NUMBER TO SENIOR MEMBERS WHO WANT TO GIVE HER A SHOT.
Rates: BBJ. 5 / QV. 85 / HHR $. 45 / H $$. 5.
-
02-18-25 17:42 #31090Senior Member

Posts: 152Saffy Review
Hey gents, met up with Saffy and give her a 9/10.
Pros: What you see is exactly what you get. Her photos are her, without absolutely no worries you aren't getting the kinda girl you are looking for. She is young, soft, nice pair of tits, and has a great personality. We setup a time for me to come by, talked for a little bit, and then got into the deed. Doggy into Mish and finished in CG. Not a clock watcher.
Cons: Bit flakky in communications. It took quite a while to get a reply out of her, and even longer to finally arrange a meetup. While it's not a huge issue, she does talk a bit much. I was laying there naked with her for almost 10 min before she finally initiated anything. It was good conversation, but I'm full mast and she just kept on the line of conversation.
Overall: Really really enjoyed my time with this tight spinner and can't wait to see her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/371887678216
Rates: HHR $. 5 / H $$. 5.
-
02-18-25 17:28 #31089Senior Member

Posts: 152I talked to her today for a bit, and gave her the recommendation for the hotel in Lebanon she says she'll be going to tomorrow. She started talking funny which threw up a red flag for me and I asked for a video of her saying my name. She sent me three videos of her saying her own name and kept saying it was due to the Spanish / English barrier. I dunno, kinda put me off, but we'll see how it goes.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
But yeah, she was going to be in Sharonville, I warned her off of that area and she agreed to more low key location.
-
02-18-25 15:12 #31088Regular Member

Posts: 239She sent me her video
Chat with her she's super kool great body yummy tits.
Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 13:34 #31087Regular Member

Posts: 5Really?
This is legit? Seems way TGTBT.
Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 13:33 #31086Regular Member

Posts: 239I contacted her Laura
She moving to different locations not sure why you thinking she a risk.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 12:50 #31085Regular Member

Posts: 239Dakota
Went against better judgement would not see her will play you not sure but someone knocks on door to collect donations lots of sores on legs she gets ocd and goes on cleaning spree for 15/20 minutes during visit a lot issue look were else.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 11:47 #31084Senior Member

Posts: 159Dakota
I advise staying away. As she has been reported many time in the rip off section.
Originally Posted by BedgePol
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 10:22 #31083Regular Member

Posts: 23Any intel
Hey, I'm in the area this one popped up any intel would be great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/063123619232
Sorry, won't let me post working link.
-
02-18-25 09:08 #31082Senior Member

Posts: 353Be very cautious with this one.
Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982
[View Original Post]
Something seems fishy, and she is in Sharonville.
-
02-18-25 07:53 #31081Senior Member

Posts: 102Laura
Here's one of my favorites gents. Don't miss out as she's passing through. Big (.)(.) and knows what she's doing a real treat. The link won't pull her up just go to https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82132480 and look for her name.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82328869










Reply With Quote






