Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 37314
-
02-18-25 19:37 #34014Senior Member

Posts: 51Nah I wrap up for everything. Didn't ask about greek.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:05 #34013Senior Member

Posts: 123I might have to go myself.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:30 #34012Senior Member

Posts: 371Nice. What area of town are they in? If it's not far I'll probably give it a go.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:04 #34011Senior Member

Posts: 353I've seen her before, lives in a duplex in Richmond, its a decent area. She had the door unlocked and wanted me to come right in. Found her naked in the bedroom playing with her kitty. She was hesitant at first to give a BJ, but she finally did. Covered up and a went to town doggy. She's sexy and gets into it, enjoys the dirty talk. Overall a pretty good experience, will repeat.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:47 #34010Senior Member

Posts: 123https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/397075782507
Thinking about dreaming about her soon, I saw one review a few months ago.
Looks interesting and my type. Any information will be appreciated!
-
02-18-25 17:23 #34009Senior Member

Posts: 76Lol
They are usually everything covered providers despite what the bait ad shows.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 16:43 #34008Senior Member

Posts: 156Latina
Add states bbj and anal. Did you sample either?
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 12:54 #34007Senior Member

Posts: 51Latina on Willis Rd
Went to see her this afternoon pretty sure all of the Latina ads on willis rd are for this same girl. I know at least 3 of the ads are for her just with different number and different pics. Similar to what the Chester Latina's do.
Petite, nice breast, nice ass. doggy, missionary. everything covered. 100 for qv she tried to upcharge for head told here I didn't have any extra and she sucked it anyway. Good nut would see her again. She looks like the pics in this ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182809966#.
-
02-18-25 11:51 #34006Senior Member

Posts: 270Hot Latinas
It was 180 hhr. 260 hr. I already had one happy customer. They're here for a couple more days.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 11:03 #34005Regular Member

Posts: 23Thank you! Yes, I made a couple rookie mistakes before finding this place. But learned fast and did get a text app to hide number. I saw Sarah not too long ago. I saw someone post her and speak highly. She was cool.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 01:16 #34004Senior Member

Posts: 371Damage? And dear God the waist to hip ratio on the second one LOL. Hot Latinas are top shelf for me, but I've had so few good ones lately.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 00:22 #34003Senior Member

Posts: 105Relatively new here as well but experienced in the game. First use a burner phone or one of the text apps. On spotting fakes if it seems to good to be true it probably is. Look for grammatical errors and weird phrases. Location is another if the ask where are you located tell them California or something guaranteed they say they are there. If in ad it says location USA it's probably fake. And most importantly never ever never do deposits for anybody on STG. Read the forum and remember YMMV meaning just because somebody had a good meet you may not get same experiences. Keep head on swivel and if it doesn't feel right leave, think with your head not your D. You can always try again. Be safe and Smart. Goodluck and report back.
Originally Posted by Bc2508
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 20:30 #34002Regular Member

Posts: 23First Post
Thanks for having me here gents. I'm happy to be apart of this fine group.
I have had some experience on STG. More so years back. Having trouble finding legitimate sources. Any tips on how to protect my identity or things to look out for that may tip off a fake would be appreciated.
I enjoy reading all of your experiences and look forward to perfecting the craft.
Stay safe.
-
02-17-25 20:17 #34001Senior Member

Posts: 270Latinas Available
Here's two regulars with good records. Everything covered good service:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/182782907
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/182783213
-
02-17-25 11:36 #34000Senior Member

Posts: 337Business
A price is a price but yeah no.
Lei ha fotterà/ intratterrà un pappone e una donna ho credo.
A hoe and her handler of course f ck for less.
https://i.ibb.co/sd4Yc6rV/Screenshot...217-112644.png
https://i.ibb.co/1tSrJTWp/download-24.png










Reply With Quote




