Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 12388
-
02-19-25 12:49 #9703Senior Member

Posts: 766Typo I think.
He said "boy" horrible looking. I think he meant "not" horrible looking. Maybe?
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:28 #9702Senior Member

Posts: 28If you look on your keyboard, boy is a likely typo for "not". My guess is they meant "not horrible looking".
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:22 #9701Senior Member

Posts: 28If you look on your keyboard, boy is a likely typo for "not". My guess is they meant "not horrible looking".
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:18 #9700Senior Member

Posts: 144Sorry, *what*?
Help me understand. The girl was "horrible looking" so you decided to *go ahead* with it?
Originally Posted by AmaznAzn
[View Original Post]
And, apparently, you're surprised that it was a subpar experience??
I'm sorry, but this sounds like "reverse shilling" . A hatchet job of sorts.
-
02-18-25 15:43 #9699Senior Member

Posts: 181Scalp Spa
On King Road and Linwood in Milwaukie.
I've seen their ads on Skip and finally decided to peek inside. Peek was all I did. Place felt rundown, open the door and you're right in the main room, no 2 door system. One massage room to the left, a couch to the right and a shower curtain looking thing at the back. Lady popped out from behind the curtain. 40 something, mom jeans, t-shirt, white running shoes. Looked like a pudgy mom at the school pickup line. Nothing like the vibe you get from Love Spa or Sister Asian with their bodycon dresses and tits popping out.
I'm sure extras are available if they advertise on skip, but this is not the place I want to get those when there are better options to be had.
I left before I even got both feet in the door.
-
02-18-25 14:12 #9698Regular Member

Posts: 129Thanks for confirming on the baseline location one. Yeah I haven't had that luck yet & have yet to try it but when I do I'll report back. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 14:10 #9697Regular Member

Posts: 129Been there a few times. They definitely offer covered BJ, being naked & you being able to have access to their boobs via grabbing or sucking, kissing, and at times depending on girl fingering & or clit play, but no penetration. The one on Hartman is good but the other location was hot booty cheeks with an aggressive woman who shorted me of my massage & was aggressive on tips. The other location last time I went requires cash to my knowledge being it's the new Asian flower location. Definitely won't go back unless I see better reviews, but the one on Hartman is solid & I highly recommend. The women there rotate, but are between ages 24-34 ish. I like their energy & overall they decent to above decent in massaging plus with the fun so it's worth it IMO. Have fun.
Originally Posted by JimGRockin
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 12:55 #9696Regular Member

Posts: 129Sunny Foot Massage exp
I wanted to try this place located in the airport center on Cornell, on Hillaire Dr in Hillsboro. I've hardly walked out during massages LOL, but I've asked for a younger lady as I was greeted by a grandma LOL. A late 40's to early 50's lady walks out & I couldn't tell at first but in the dim light she looked younger & sounded young. So I went into the room & the bed was uncomfortable & she starts massaging which was MID asf tbh. Moreover, she has me flip over & immediately starts to jerk my dingle poy & it was a shitty hand job & I seen her face up close & I wasn't into it & told her to stop & proceed with the massage & she didn't. I even pulled out my phone to translate into mandarin & she still kept going to I turned opposite & was like WTF are you doing I said stop LOL & she was like warm towel? I'm like yes LOL. She gets it, tries to wipe me off & I resisted & wiped myself off. Than she took my $80 & the massage was for an hr & was $70 & did not give me my change back & had the audacity to give me shit on giving her a tip. I told her you owe me change but being you didn't give it to me, keep it no biggie & I'm never coming back. I highly don't recommend this place. Maybe I got a shitty masseuse or went on a bad day but I certainly was not feeling it at all.
-
02-18-25 12:41 #9695Regular Member

Posts: 129That's alright bro good times coming my man.
Originally Posted by AmaznAzn
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 00:05 #9694Regular Member

Posts: 10Good to know, I will skip it. Thanks. FS is on the menu at the other one at TV Highway. I might just go back there.
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 18:47 #9693Senior Member

Posts: 138Asian Flower original? The one by SummerCrest plaza? Been there before and definitely not FS for those that wants FS.
Originally Posted by JimGRockin
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 17:07 #9692Regular Member

Posts: 10Considering Asian Flowers original
I am thinking of visiting Asian Flowers, the original. The latest reports seem to be from last summer. Has anyone been there recently? I did a recon last summer and the masseuse was gorgeous, definitely under 30 and very eager to bring me in, grabbing my hand. I wasn't ready at that moment but want to go back.
Last year I ended up going to the one on TV highway, had a pretty great experience there, FS and all the good stuff. Masseuse was reasonably attractive but I keep wondering about the original Asian Flowers thinking of that gorgeous girl. I will report if I go this week but would like to hear if anyone has been there recently.
-
02-17-25 15:27 #9691Senior Member

Posts: 116My post laced with typos because my eyes were still watering from the stench while writing.
Originally Posted by Mixedplate89
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 12:34 #9690Senior Member

Posts: 1873Sounds right
Yes near the hospital a block away. Behind a building off the main three lane street. I have never found it busy or occupied. I have always gotten right in and taken care of. I cannot remember the names of all the places for the life of me. So many girls so little time. Money is not the problem. Time is.
Fun part is finding a good off the beat place where you can relax and enjoy.
One post on here blows it up a bit.
-
02-16-25 18:49 #9689Regular Member

Posts: 129Is this place called Sun shine spa around a hospital up the street? If so, I tried to go there at least 5 times, but every time I went they were busy. And had no availability even after I called them and they said to come in and when I got there no one was available smh.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





