Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37571
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsTunna  [View Original Post]
    Body has lots of damage, if you don't care about that then just see her.
    You must not be talking about the right Karman. Karman is tall, tight, with probably the best ass in the game. Not sure what you mean by "lots of damage".

  2. #37570

    Taylor

    Anyone got any info on this one? Good comms. Asked for a pic and doesn't quite match up with the online pics. One she sent me, she was heavily tatted. PM me if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315

  3. #37569
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit this one? Her mouth as good as she claims it is in the ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/047121547745
    Trash don't bother. Ultra filtered pics. Smells like a smoke bomb.

  4. #37568

    Cliteastwood

    Has anyone been able to confirm if Clit is still with us? He hasn't posted in a while, so makes me believe it might be true.

  5. #37567

    D'licious

    Quote Originally Posted by KKgator  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/d-licious

    Has anyone seen her? I'm headed to OP in a few weeks & would like to see 1-2 providers. Appreciate the help. Gainesville lacks talent.
    I visited D'licious a few months back. At the time she was only offering massages.

    She looks as good as her pics with a great MILF body and nice natural curves. She was friendly and hosts out of a hotel a nicer area.

    During the massage she used scented oil and rubbed everything down thoroughly but did not use her mouth or kitty. The massage was good just not tree benji good, though YMMV.

    I didn't ask if she offered more, but my guess is she wouldn't or likely would be unenthusiastic if she did.

  6. #37566

    Real but

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    Just got to say this. Like many have said before, the majority of these girls could care less about providing good service. This is a business for them and they are just bad business people. Karman (although has her faults) always provides good and reliable service. Great head game and treats people with respectfully. I'm going to posting a bit more about what I've come across.
    Body has lots of damage, if you don't care about that then just see her.

  7. #37565

    Take it or leave it

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    You have 1 post and you're vouching for a girl that's a known thief. That's a red flag right there. Pretty sure you should stay away from Maci. Keep mongers safe.
    One post doesn't mean I am new to the game. I've been in and out of this game for over two decades. And I wasn't vouching for her. All I said is that she has treated me well. But after seeing all these posts about her, I too am reconsidering whether I want to see her again.

    I thought this site was about sharing our experiences with providers. Was I wrong for saying what I said about her?

  8. #37564

    European Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this girl? She just left Orlando and Tampa area, seems that she has came through here once before. Smoking hot, sounds like she's a little by the book but hard to pass on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cleo22
    I saw her once a few months ago when she was "traveling" through here. I speak fluent Spanish and she said that she lives in Spain. Doubt it! Anyways, she stayed in a nice hotel, but kept the visit very short. I booked the HHR, but she treated me like it was a QV. She didn't want me making any loud noises and actually spoke to me while whispering. SMH. Her looks are definitely up there. Although, I will say parts of her body are man-made and don't feel anywhere near as good as natural. She was not into the experience, acted a bit cold, and honestly it felt like wasted money for me. But, who knows, maybe your experience will be better than mine. I do not recommend.

  9. #37563

    As far as service goes. Karman is always reliable

    Just got to say this. Like many have said before, the majority of these girls could care less about providing good service. This is a business for them and they are just bad business people. Karman (although has her faults) always provides good and reliable service. Great head game and treats people with respectfully. I'm going to posting a bit more about what I've come across.

  10. #37562

    How accurate are those pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    1. Olivia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/822337915136.

    This girl was a very good GFE experience. Does outcall in safe areas only. 260 roses for few hours with her which is nice. Very easy going kind of gal.

    2. I don't see a name but I remember someone posting in regards if anyone seen this girl. Any intel on this provider? Please message me, here is the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/809104891498.
    I need to find a good one for a friend's surprise b day.

  11. #37561

    Any Info?

    Looking for info on this one. Still desperate to find a new go to provider. Looking to visit this one while she's in my area. She looks ok but her limited photos got me skeptical.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/394200178581

  12. #37560

    This is her from Tryst

    This is the mom on Tryst. She's posting a social media memorial about her son's 'heroic' efforts.

    The gofundme (obviously one side of the story - ) reads as follows:

    My son was violently gunned down along with his pregnant wife, who is 7 months pregnant with his first son. He lost his life trying to protect his family from a robber holding his pregnant wife at gunpoint. My brave son, shot multiple times in the chest, still chased the murderer two flights of stairs until he collapsed on the ground! I saw my son take his last breath, and there went my heart ♥️.

    Now, I'm trying to get enough money to have his funeral and to help his wife with her finances since my son was her security blanket. Anything anyone can help with is definitely appreciated, and I would like to thank you all again for your support and help ahead of time. May GOD bless you and your family.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough0203  [View Original Post]
    The dudes name who got shot is Francis Bowling and his baby mama Madison West. He was a skinny younger guy with face tatts. I know them from school and whatnot. She survived but got shot too. They've been living in hotels. His momma used to be on backpage, idk if she's on the sites now. His name is Gmc Casper on fb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mom.jpg‎  

  13. #37559

    Back in the game

    Hello fellow mongers. Been out of the game since COVID, looking to get back in. Scene has changed a lot it seems. Looking for a reasonable GFE with a clean, DDF, MILF type. Any fellow Senior Members willing to share some UTR or recent good experiences? DM's are preferred.

  14. #37558

    Maci

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen her multiple times and no issues. I saw her that Sunday when he posted. Idk she's always been good to me. But it's YMMV! Ya, us mongers need to be safe.
    I've seen her twice both were very different experiences. First time was great, decent convo skills were ok, looked amazing. Had a good time. Second time she was definitely on something, lackluster in everyway including looks. Think it really depends which way the winds blowing that day. Both times incall was in a duplex type place in Murray Hill. I would recommend double wrapping as she will go bb with a very small upcharge.

    I'll never understand how the ones that bb them all don't have everything under the sun but I guess some guys get all the luck.

  15. #37557

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this girl? She just left Orlando and Tampa area, seems that she has came through here once before. Smoking hot, sounds like she's a little by the book but hard to pass on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cleo22
    She looks like a Kim K clone! Sexy as hell. Totally my type! Does she have reviews on the Orlando board? If she has positive reviews I will definitely be paying her a visit. Got to get the deets on the cost of admission though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape