Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 5762
-
03-13-25 10:21 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 64Healthy
What was the damage $?
Originally Posted by RatPact
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 11:56 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Health Spa is nice
Healthy Spa on Arrowwood? If that's the case there must be a new regime. Previously it has been HE only, and probably not on first visit.
Originally Posted by RatPact
[View Original Post]
Spaceman Spiff.
-
03-07-25 10:40 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 126Health Spa is nice
I went the other day, and enjoyed it. 2-girl Massage, FS with each. Very nice visit. Both girls looked to be in there 30's.
Originally Posted by PeanutButter81
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 13:21 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 424 seasons
I just called 4 seasons and they said another new girl is there but not Bella. Has anyone seen or experience the new girl.
-
03-01-25 22:55 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 26Healthy spa Arrowhead.
All you ever want! Enough said!
-
02-26-25 22:04 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 82Satori
I was in the mood for taking a chance on a new place, so I went to Satori. Greeted by a 50+ lady that did not speak very good English. I paid 70 for the hour. I ask about table shower and she took me into the bathroom and hooked up a shower nozzle to the sink then sprayed me down as I stood in the bathroom.
The massage was decent. I ask for medium, but it was quite a bit of pressure. On the flip she touched me and ask if it was ok. I nodded and she proceeded with the HE. She allowed some roaming but no other services offered. I don't expect to return.
-
02-26-25 15:47 #5276Regular Member

Posts: 25Terrible management.
They do it to maximize their profit but they need to know they're going to lose their regulars with the bad management skills. I'd boycott the place for a while because it must be a reasonable and effective method to fix it.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 15:18 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Sky
I was not particularly happy. I went in and paid for 60 min, but it was a one girl operation (at least that day) and another guy came in and she cut my session to 30 min so she could keep him from going somewhere else. She did do a discount above the price difference, but still I was primed for a nice relaxing session and ended up very rushed. OK HE, no girls-out or utc.
Originally Posted by LatinaLover2
[View Original Post]
Parking is very public as well unless you want to park in the adjoining shopping center and hoof it.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
02-23-25 09:00 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 91Sky Spa lexington
Has anyone been to the new Sky Spa near the Lexington Post office? Tucked away in the corner, looks like trying to keep a low profile but its very convenient for me. Just curious if I should waste my time there or not. Thanks.
-
02-18-25 15:31 #5273Regular Member

Posts: 15I had my first and only, until now, bed bug experience about 10 years ago in a crap hotel in Wyoming. A blizzard shut down the interstate. Otherwise I wouldn't have even known what I was seeing.
Originally Posted by FiendishGlee
[View Original Post]
So total count is 17 bites on my wrists, fingers and upper chest, which leads me to believe they are living in the face cutout of the table.
-
02-18-25 11:45 #5272Regular Member

Posts: 25Rose Anna
Massage is dry, but good. I was worried but turns out she seems to know what she is doing in that department. She placed her hands between my legs and is really going to town on my taint and balls. I got a nice HJ finish.
-
02-18-25 11:43 #5271Regular Member

Posts: 25Omg
Never heard of bed bug issue in AMPs. I had a few of similar experience in cheap motels though. Thanks for heads up.
Originally Posted by FranklyRidic
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 15:25 #5270Regular Member

Posts: 15Thai Foot Massage Lexington
Hadn't been to this place in a while, but had always had good experiences in the past, so I stopped by today.
Only one person working so she put me in a room and told me there would be a short wait.
Laid on the table for about 5 minutes when my wrist started itching, I looked down and there was 2 bed bugs crawling across the table. I jumped up, got a dressed, waited in the hall for the woman. Showed her the bugs, and left.
Now I have 8-10 bug bites on on my right wrist and knuckles.
Avoid this place forever, bed bugs are tough to kill.
-
02-16-25 12:33 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 206I didn't ask for one and they didn't offer. If I go again I'll ask. I've found that helps break the ice on first visit but the places that regularly offer more than a HE also seem to ask you up front. The last few I tried that didn't offer but I asked also only had a standing shower and I more or less wrote those off.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 17:59 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 989Healthy?
We're talking about Healthy at 120 Arrowwood?
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
They certainly used to have a table shower.
Spaceman Spiff.












Reply With Quote





