Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 17049
-
02-18-25 18:11 #15954Senior Member

Posts: 203Resent
Resent the private message.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:07 #15953Senior Member

Posts: 203Subscription
I don't think that's the issue. The Blackhawk issues Visa's specifically says Visa's USA and "only valid in the US". And its Blackhawk Network California, Inc.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
What Mastercard works? I'll try that.
-
02-18-25 13:51 #15952Senior Member

Posts: 109Don't use visa
Yea do a Mastercard. Visa card don't work because its an overseas transaction.
Originally Posted by SunsetBeer
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 11:37 #15951Senior Member

Posts: 198This is messaged me saying she's currently in town with her bff for a week and looking to have fun. I'm not interested since I'll be out of town this week.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-60835dabce64
I talked to this one via app and moved to text. Seemed legit, sent me some photos of the two. Claimed to visit MKE for work. Were not able to host, were open to meeting at a coffee shop and getting a room. I believe BBBJ was ok, but cfs wanted 5 each. I passed on the opportunity Best of luck gentlemen!
This one is DTF. Lives in WI, but she frequent here in Schaumburg. Willing to meet up anywhere. Wants 500-600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4
I did meet her. Banging body, full GFE BBBJ, bfs. Just annoying to talk to and very specific on her desires in the bedroom. Operates as glorified escort. Good for one and done.
Good luck Gentlemen!
-
02-18-25 10:38 #15950Senior Member

Posts: 198She messaged me saying she's currently in town with her bff for a week and looking to have fun. I'm not interested since I'll be out of town this week.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-60835dabce64
I talked to these one via app and moved to text. Seemed legit, sent me some photos of the two. Claimed to visit MKE for work. Were not able to host, were open to meeting at a coffee shop and getting a room. I believe BBBJ was ok, but cfs wanted 5 each. I passed on the opportunity Best of luck gentlemen!
-
02-18-25 09:49 #15949Banned Member

Posts: 167
Originally Posted by BearsFan25
[View Original Post]
The same thing has been happening to me for months. Tried this but it didn't fix the issue.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:27 #15948Senior Member

Posts: 754Clear your browser cache.
Originally Posted by SunsetBeer
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 17:54 #15947Senior Member

Posts: 34Sandra
Has anyone been able to meet with her? Talked a bit but something felt off. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-3f9769562c61.
-
02-17-25 17:04 #15946Regular Member

Posts: 20Re: Do gift cards work anymore on SA?
Try a MasterCard gift card (purchased online), worked for me.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 16:34 #15945Senior Member

Posts: 253Sophie
Post can now be deleted
-
02-17-25 16:15 #15944Senior Member

Posts: 572Lots of time wasted. But got two that I'm not ready to share just yet.
Time waster. Exchanged messages, moved over to messages outside SA. Send me some naughty pictures. Hits me if I want more, but will need to pay.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-83796b800a82
This one desperately wanted to meet asap after 2-3 exchanges of messages. Unfortunately due to my situation, I'm not always available asap. Sent me some naughty pictures, but she's not my type. She can host and willing to come to you for cheap.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e
Any intel? Worth pursuing? We chatted for a bit, seemed DTF, but suddenly when silent.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-ee1a4b895a57
Not my type, but maybe yours. Wants 300, cannot host, willing to go wherever you are with in reasonable distance. Available during the day. Her pics on Snapchat look better than her heavy filtered photos on SA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec
Intel anyone? We're currently chatting, but she's spotty on responses. I'm impatient, I'm curious to know if she's worth pursuing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-6631a08a7f46
Intel anyone? I'm chatting up with this one as well. Mainly just listening to her how depressing her current situation is, but trying to see where this will lead to.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-2b66ec348b1a
This is messaged me saying she's currently in town with her bff for a week and looking to have fun. I'm not interested since I'll be out of town this week.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-60835dabce64
This one is DTF. Lives in WI, but she frequent here in Schaumburg. Willing to meet up anywhere. Wants 500-600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4
Was chatting with this one. Pretty aggressive, seemed DTF. Tried planning on meeting, she went silent. Anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-aaaa31894c6c
-
02-17-25 16:00 #15943Senior Member

Posts: 253I didn't get anything.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 12:37 #15942Senior Member

Posts: 203Lola
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 12:35 #15941Senior Member

Posts: 203Do gift cards work anymore on SA?
I used to be able to use the Blackhawk visa but tried over the weekend and it failed. Is anyone able to subscribe with a gift card? If so, which one? I will not use my personal credit card so what other options are there these days?
-
02-17-25 12:04 #15940Regular Member

Posts: 20Help from one of the gurus here?
OK, what am I doing wrong-- every profile link from here I try to open keeps giving me the message "profile not available. " It looks like it starts to open and then go to this page, why? I tried incognito modes, different browsers, clean links. All end up the same way. I recently upgraded to premium, doesn't help. Anyone run into this issue and managed to solve it? Appreciate any help on this!










Reply With Quote





