Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 7740
-
02-18-25 09:25 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 371Tonya S walking South Dixie
Saw Tonya S walking Dixie around 10th South, tall WSW, Mid 40's, thin but looking healthy and good legs from walking. She's been a heavy user but still likes to get banged hard. She can talk too much so just tell her to be quiet, unless you like that. She's cool with $40.
-
02-13-25 11:35 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 585Krystal
She's actually 34.
Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 23:53 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 117Krystal
Made the trek from blue heron down to lake worth. Too many pbso around broadway so I found myself up around 10th ave and and Dixie. Caught Krystal on the corner of 13th and Dixie. Made sure the coast was clear before signaling her down the alley. Short 5,2 or so short short brown hair swooshed to the side looks like a "Karen" haircut. She was in a full black body suit. Nice rack but she's older probably 40's or so. Took 20 Mario's and parked, head was ok nothing too crazy I would repeat if nothing else. If you like the smell of a brewery seeping out of her pores then she's yours.
-
02-08-25 16:07 #7347Senior Member

Posts: 660That's Chloe J from the Pompano area, she was an UTR of mine and a lot of fun but like all of them will try to pull some shit if you give her an inch. Her crackhead BF is locked up so he won't be blowing up her phone which is always a plus.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 23:39 #7346Banned Member

Posts: 925You got the worst luck bro. She is the worst PBC has to offer, Lose as all hell, jelly for skin and muscle, flabber. And a thief and a girl who will set you up to be robbed. One of the worst. Be happy you did not try to pound it.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 23:31 #7345Banned Member

Posts: 925Cj
WOW, long time since I've seen anything in Boynton, was riding down Seacrest today in Boynton right near MLK, and seen this very out of place hot young blonde near the corner store I saw her talking to the dealers, so I went around the block was not even on the hunt. Was heading to Home Depot, drove around the block came back she had gone across the street near the Dollar General into the parking lot almost lost her there. Shot right in like a crazy person, she hopped her right in, said her name is CJ she's from Tennessee came down here for rehab or something in Delray he said she's heading north. I told her South Lake Worth at Dixie is a good area she doesn't really know her way around here very well. Definitely smokes the hard stuff, but is not all ate up yet. Said she was 25 but she I wouldn't put a day over 19, personality reminds me of Kelli P. When she first started. She said she eventually is trying to get back up to Tennessee. But she'll probably be here for a while. Has a Southern accent. Was wearing a little white top and purple skin tight shorts, very thin material. She asked for a full C note I laughed and said that's not a going rate she kind of laughed back and agreed I offered to Jackson's for a full mission. She jumped at it, probably could have got her for one Jackson from what I could tell, definitely eager to please smiles a lot playful. The BJ game was okay, but I wanted to drop the kids deep inside something. And she obliged. Really hot little spinner. Has no phone or place to live she's I think jumping from dealer to dealer to get somewhere to sleep. Said she's saving up for a room, I told her about the Motel 8 on Hypoluxo as it's not too far she might go there. She had me drop her off at KFC said she wanted to get something to eat. I think she knows somebody who lives right next to it. As I think she's kind of just walking North maybe getting little rides a few blocks at a time she's definitely going to be coming through Lake Worth here shortly. I told her to stick to Dixie Highway. Hope to grab her up again. Said she likes her back door paid attention too, but wanted an extra Jackson for it and I just wasn't really in the mood for it, but I stuck my finger in it. It was about 1:00 pm When I found her. SCORE! We might have a new little fishy without the odor. She was definitely very clean. Smell good too she carries a little tiny backpack, look like it was all hygiene products in there and makeup. For perfume smelled really good and so did her breath. Not as common for Street walkers.
-
01-29-25 08:34 #7344Senior Member

Posts: 67Lupe
Does Lupe still rent rooms by the hour?
-
01-25-25 18:48 #7343Senior Member

Posts: 117Tara
She used to walk a lot by the split near lantana and federal. We linked a few times when she was living in a garage off lantana.
Originally Posted by Tamo92
[View Original Post]
The last time we linked she was at a motel on federal and the damage was 40 Mario coins for Qv but now she will only entertain when.
It's slow. Great head game.
-
01-24-25 15:49 #7342Senior Member

Posts: 26Hello Tony
I been sending you message and your inbox said full.
I have her number send me a message.
Originally Posted by TonyTc
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 23:19 #7341Senior Member

Posts: 371Tara moved to Deerfield
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/181593960
Originally Posted by Tamo92
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 20:37 #7340Regular Member

Posts: 15Thought she was imaginary
Iv seen her once but never found her again, Daisy has said she might know Tara.
Originally Posted by Bbert81
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 09:16 #7339Senior Member

Posts: 518It was definitely her no doubt she died her hair black, but that face is very recognizable.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 19:52 #7338Senior Member

Posts: 345Spaz
Damm!! Are you sure it was her?
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 17:23 #7337Senior Member

Posts: 518Victoria C aka Spaz
Holy Jesus H Christ saw her walking by Nanas spot yesterday. Literally a skeleton with moving arms.
Face was all dried up. I've never seen her so bad, obviously passed hope she gets help.
-
01-14-25 15:19 #7336Senior Member

Posts: 585Daysi
Just came from seeing Daysi and she's ok got some head relief with the usual A plus service.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





