Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 516 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 7740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7350

    Tonya S walking South Dixie

    Saw Tonya S walking Dixie around 10th South, tall WSW, Mid 40's, thin but looking healthy and good legs from walking. She's been a heavy user but still likes to get banged hard. She can talk too much so just tell her to be quiet, unless you like that. She's cool with $40.

  2. #7349

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26  [View Original Post]
    Made the trek from blue heron down to lake worth. Too many pbso around broadway so I found myself up around 10th ave and and Dixie. Caught Krystal on the corner of 13th and Dixie. Made sure the coast was clear before signaling her down the alley. Short 5,2 or so short short brown hair swooshed to the side looks like a "Karen" haircut. She was in a full black body suit. Nice rack but she's older probably 40's or so. Took 20 Mario's and parked, head was ok nothing too crazy I would repeat if nothing else. If you like the smell of a brewery seeping out of her pores then she's yours.
    She's actually 34.

  3. #7348

    Krystal

    Made the trek from blue heron down to lake worth. Too many pbso around broadway so I found myself up around 10th ave and and Dixie. Caught Krystal on the corner of 13th and Dixie. Made sure the coast was clear before signaling her down the alley. Short 5,2 or so short short brown hair swooshed to the side looks like a "Karen" haircut. She was in a full black body suit. Nice rack but she's older probably 40's or so. Took 20 Mario's and parked, head was ok nothing too crazy I would repeat if nothing else. If you like the smell of a brewery seeping out of her pores then she's yours.

  4. #7347
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    WOW, long time since I've seen anything in Boynton, was riding down Seacrest today in Boynton right near MLK, and seen this very out of place hot young blonde near the corner store I saw her talking to the dealers, so I went around the block was not even on the hunt. Was heading to Home Depot, drove around the block came back she had gone across the street near the Dollar General into the parking lot almost lost her there. Shot right in like a crazy person, she hopped her right in, said her name is CJ she's from Tennessee came down here for rehab or something in Delray he said she's heading north. I told her South Lake Worth at Dixie is a good area she doesn't really know her way around here very well. Definitely smokes the hard stuff, but is not all ate up yet. Said she was 25 but she I wouldn't put a day over 19, personality reminds me of Kelli P. When she first started. She said she eventually is trying to get back up to Tennessee. But she'll probably be here for a while. Has a Southern accent. Was wearing a little white top and purple skin tight shorts, very thin material. She asked for a full C note I laughed and said that's not a going rate she kind of laughed back and agreed I offered to Jackson's for a full mission. She jumped at it, probably could have got her for one Jackson from what I could tell, definitely eager to please smiles a lot playful. The BJ game was okay, but I wanted to drop the kids deep inside something. And she obliged. Really hot little spinner. Has no phone or place to live she's I think jumping from dealer to dealer to get somewhere to sleep. Said she's saving up for a room, I told her about the Motel 8 on Hypoluxo as it's not too far she might go there. She had me drop her off at KFC said she wanted to get something to eat.
    That's Chloe J from the Pompano area, she was an UTR of mine and a lot of fun but like all of them will try to pull some shit if you give her an inch. Her crackhead BF is locked up so he won't be blowing up her phone which is always a plus.

  5. #7346
    You got the worst luck bro. She is the worst PBC has to offer, Lose as all hell, jelly for skin and muscle, flabber. And a thief and a girl who will set you up to be robbed. One of the worst. Be happy you did not try to pound it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a wsw named Leah near 8 south. She had a good attitude and accepted donation right away. Parked and got down to business. Starts off pretty good, but then basically slows down and tries to act like she's tired. Keeps doing this. Some lady was watching us from the side of her house, so creepy, so we make a quick move to another spot. Back to business, but Leah keeps starting and stopping in that manner to my extreme annoyment. Eventually barely finished up and wouldn't repeat.

  6. #7345

    Cj

    WOW, long time since I've seen anything in Boynton, was riding down Seacrest today in Boynton right near MLK, and seen this very out of place hot young blonde near the corner store I saw her talking to the dealers, so I went around the block was not even on the hunt. Was heading to Home Depot, drove around the block came back she had gone across the street near the Dollar General into the parking lot almost lost her there. Shot right in like a crazy person, she hopped her right in, said her name is CJ she's from Tennessee came down here for rehab or something in Delray he said she's heading north. I told her South Lake Worth at Dixie is a good area she doesn't really know her way around here very well. Definitely smokes the hard stuff, but is not all ate up yet. Said she was 25 but she I wouldn't put a day over 19, personality reminds me of Kelli P. When she first started. She said she eventually is trying to get back up to Tennessee. But she'll probably be here for a while. Has a Southern accent. Was wearing a little white top and purple skin tight shorts, very thin material. She asked for a full C note I laughed and said that's not a going rate she kind of laughed back and agreed I offered to Jackson's for a full mission. She jumped at it, probably could have got her for one Jackson from what I could tell, definitely eager to please smiles a lot playful. The BJ game was okay, but I wanted to drop the kids deep inside something. And she obliged. Really hot little spinner. Has no phone or place to live she's I think jumping from dealer to dealer to get somewhere to sleep. Said she's saving up for a room, I told her about the Motel 8 on Hypoluxo as it's not too far she might go there. She had me drop her off at KFC said she wanted to get something to eat. I think she knows somebody who lives right next to it. As I think she's kind of just walking North maybe getting little rides a few blocks at a time she's definitely going to be coming through Lake Worth here shortly. I told her to stick to Dixie Highway. Hope to grab her up again. Said she likes her back door paid attention too, but wanted an extra Jackson for it and I just wasn't really in the mood for it, but I stuck my finger in it. It was about 1:00 pm When I found her. SCORE! We might have a new little fishy without the odor. She was definitely very clean. Smell good too she carries a little tiny backpack, look like it was all hygiene products in there and makeup. For perfume smelled really good and so did her breath. Not as common for Street walkers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250207_230728_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250207_230239_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250207_231517_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250207_230559_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250207_231456_Chrome.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20250207_230515_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250207_231607_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #7344

    Lupe

    Does Lupe still rent rooms by the hour?

  8. #7343

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamo92  [View Original Post]
    Iv seen her once but never found her again, Daisy has said she might know Tara.
    She used to walk a lot by the split near lantana and federal. We linked a few times when she was living in a garage off lantana.

    The last time we linked she was at a motel on federal and the damage was 40 Mario coins for Qv but now she will only entertain when.

    It's slow. Great head game.

  9. #7342

    Hello Tony

    I been sending you message and your inbox said full.

    I have her number send me a message.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    Kate sounds like a woman I saw a couple of weeks ago. Our playtime was interrupted and we didn't have a chance to exchange numbers.

    She's slender, attractive, 42 years old, has a Phone, and is not drugged up. The only difference is she was on Broadway. She's new to this area but not new to the game. If anyone gets her number, please let me know. I always have someone to trade for your effort.

    Thanks, TonyTC.

  10. #7341

    Tara moved to Deerfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamo92  [View Original Post]
    Iv seen her once but never found her again, Daisy has said she might know Tara.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/181593960

  11. #7340

    Thought she was imaginary

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbert81  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen big titty tara, she's petite and dirty blonde with big tits. White girl, but very tan. She used to be around the same rhonda Kristin crowd. If anyone has her digits please dm.
    Iv seen her once but never found her again, Daisy has said she might know Tara.

  12. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Damm!! Are you sure it was her?
    It was definitely her no doubt she died her hair black, but that face is very recognizable.

  13. #7338

    Spaz

    Damm!! Are you sure it was her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    Holy Jesus H Christ saw her walking by Nanas spot yesterday. Literally a skeleton with moving arms.

    Face was all dried up. I've never seen her so bad, obviously passed hope she gets help.

  14. #7337

    Victoria C aka Spaz

    Holy Jesus H Christ saw her walking by Nanas spot yesterday. Literally a skeleton with moving arms.

    Face was all dried up. I've never seen her so bad, obviously passed hope she gets help.

  15. #7336

    Daysi

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    caught another one down by the fork, name she gave was brandy. she was older and looked worn standing on the corner sipping fervently from a tall can beverage lol. looked to be a little bit out of it, but that wasn't actually the case. her demeanor seemed a bit iffy as she entered the vehicle, but it turned out to be just my perception. she ended up giving fantastic service. provided a good spot to park which can always be a challenge, and after getting down to business made the pop happen real quick.

    i'm taking off from south fl, weather was good I will say. i am rather disappointed i couldn't catch up with daysi c again, maybe i'll catch up with her sometime later this year hope she's okay.
    Just came from seeing Daysi and she's ok got some head relief with the usual A plus service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape